What does Sup Forums think about the BLM movement?

What does Sup Forums think about the BLM movement?

Its hilarious to see the result of media sensationalism take the form of riots in the streets. Completely humorous to us

Every group fighting for animal rights is praise worthy imo.

Wait... They're still a thing???

I haven't heard much about them as of late and just assumed they all died.

I try not to.

It's garbage.

If blacks give a shit about black lives, they should stop killing each other so damn much.

paid domestic terrorists

They're dems who trash dem neighborhoods where trump voters don't live.

Harambe mattered and you killed him.

idk i mean plenty of blacks succeed in america so what more do people need to tell them that black lives do matter in america ?

They do nothing about black-on-black crime, fatherlessness, poor education in black slums, nor do they do anything about the deeply ingrained social segregation in the Deep South yet they preach racial equality.

They're about as progressive as the DNC, which itself was basically just the Northern Unionist Party until it somehow became 'the liberal party of America'. It's a bunch of assembled spolit brats whining about shit with placards without the stones to do anything about the real issues where they'd get hurt.

Black Lives Fecal Matter

left-wing tea party astroturf from democracy alliance that soon became infested with nation of islam weirdos, which makes it hilarious

Black culture in America also idolizes thuggery

Nigger lives will never matter to me

Oh my god that reminds me, I need to go sell my stocks in KFC before the race war wipes out their main clients.

I think those who promote this are harming young men and women of color who would like to be taken seriously in a professional environment. I think this entire thought process is detrimental to progress within communities nationwide.

obongo's legacy

Hypocritical and really highlights black privilege.

This is the only answer. They should be shot in the streets.

Retarded movement founded by the National of Islam and funded by Zionist Atheists.

Good one.
What about in watermelons?

It's Soros trying to stir shit in america.

Have some Kiwis.

🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝

I hope they all get raped my niggers! ...oh wait

BLM and ISIS kept their heads down and didn't draw attention during the last 4 months of the election.
Coincidence, right?

It's black people, and people who feel emotionally supportive of them, seizing on incidents as an excuse to express "righteous anger" - with a disregard for statistics and the law. Blacks should address their own criminality and the culture that glorifies it instead.

Useful idiots funded by (((soros)))

they remind me of that game ape escape

Fatherlessness, a terrible education and no economic prospects give rise to thuggery. Just look at London.

It doesn't matter if you're Carib, African, Turkish, British, Polish w/e, you're gonna get involved in gang crime sooner or later, either as a victim or as a participant.

Soros pawns

The fuck is up with that anyways?
I didn't pay attention to anything about him.
Did he get payed off or something?

The basics are that he's a Hungarian Jew that got rich off of selling out other Jews during WW2, then started using his wealth to influence worldwide stockmarkets and became rich off of making it crash when and where he wants

Don't feel like making a new thread, but can anybody give me a TL;DR about what
>#MarcosNOTaHero
Is all about? It's trending

They're talking about millennials and shit but idk what is going on

So the previous ((virtue)) crap he did before the election was a ploy?

His (((virtue))) crap always leads to civil unrest, regardless of what country he is playing in.

He's a sincere bastard, but he's good at what he does