When will she be retconned into mutie? That would be a perfect ending for this whole shithuman experiment

When will she be retconned into mutie? That would be a perfect ending for this whole shithuman experiment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrFZ4pSade4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never? There is no reason to do it.

Imagine being as retarded as OP

I just did and it was painful and frightening.

>marvel interns
It's okay, Ike approves the retcon

Okay, why would she be a mutant, if it is clearly shows she is a inhuman.

>retconned into mutie
Should go to the Exiles with Morales

Is her solo still going?
Last thing I remember her hot cousin from India moved in and is stealing her spotlight

her inhuman status could have been easily retconned as a hallucination of sorts, or that the mists messed up with her x-gene. I mean, it's not like anyone would care how, only the result would matter

it goes, but without much fanfare

her being a mutie would be an instant +10k sales, not to mention that she will never become popular as an inhuman, not the way she could be if she was a mutie.

The gas would have kill her too. She was surrounded by it.

>instant 10k
>mutie's solos that aren't snikt or cable doing well
Nigga please

back then the gas wasn't as lethal as later. also, her brother (who was actually hinted to be a mutant) was also peppered with some wannabe mist, and while it made him weaker, it didn't botched his powers. Maybe she is naturally immune to mists due to the GMO she eats?
I mean, she can heal

we will not know until we try. also, she is sort of established, so she would keep the current fanbase, plus gain that 10k from x-fags

bump to the front to piss of shills

her problem isn't being a mutant, her problem is the content of her book
she needs to pump the brakes on overt racial and social themes and be more general audience focused. Less protect the mosque and more save the city park, she needs to be seen more as a teen hero for everyone and not feel she's restricted to one demographic

we all know her problems, but this thread ain't about that. this thread is about a poetic justice that would be kamala, of all shithumans, being retconned into a mutant. just the thought of it makes me cackle like an old school villain

oh so it's a pointless thread that should just turn into an image dump already

not really. I am practicing meme magic.
Anyone who posts an image of kamala with dubs, will feed the egrevore which will result in kamala becoming the mutant

also, marvel interns are always monitoring Sup Forums for ideas

*egregore, fucking vore fetishes of mine

well have fun with that

damn, first post and already feeding.
good job user!

>protect the mosque
She destroyed the mosque, actually.
Also her book right now is as general audience as it gets. Outside of religious people existing who are not repressive authority figures or outright villains.
Like that Jewish sandwich delivery boy who is looking for her and gets shit on by his cousin for mooching a ride to pester shop owners like missing a girl you gave meals to is a sufficient reason to go PI all over the town.

that delivery boy is awful, though

But being part of a disliked minority whose actions are hard to defend is her thing.

Meme responsibly faggots! You're messing with the natural order!

well, then being a mutant would complement it
she would also be the first famous mutant not connected to teh x-men

Dunno, snooping around and sticking hus nose everywhere seems appropriate.

>nose
I see what you did here

third time the charm
don't resist me, meme

Once Marvel gets the x-men movie rights back, and they'll have a reason to stop the inhuman nonsense. Then they'll have a nice big crossover event, after which they reveal all the new inhumans to be mutants along.

they already have it, they just can't announce it officially, until the red-tape is over. in recent she-hulk, which is storytimed somewhere, there was already a new mutant introduced. year ago that character would have been 100% inhuman

The only thing we demand from you, is kamalaposting

The moment Marvel decides they want to be rid of her for good is when they'll ret-con, because once Kamala joins the X-Men, she's dead meat at the next mutant-culling event.

She's fine where she is, what with her Inhuman origin having been completely forgotten about at this point. At worst, the mist can get changed from Terrigen to just some generic chemical accident.

He's not a fucking mutant. His reaction was solely because the mist used was a bootleg Terrigen that triggered a very bad reaction with his Inhuman genes.

nobody says anything about her joining x-men

she would have been a nice counter-balance, with x-men being assholes, while muties like kamala being loved.

I also like the idea about the mist being retconned into some chemical gas

that doesn't make sense

since her first nemesis is Parakeet Edison, just say it was a failed genetic retromutegen mcguffin that was thrown out and ruptured

I miss when Kamala was drawn by Alphona

>that should just turn into an image dump already
alright

Neither does being allergic to peanuts or bananas, but it's pretty much the same thing. They even say it's not actual Terrigen that Aamir was exposed to.

I want Becky reworked slightly to be a better recurring villain for Kamala, she's got potential to be her long term arch

she sucks now

So you never even read her book before

Reworked how?
She is already developing into a blueballed authoritarian which basically spells trouble down the line.

mainly the fucking bubble suit

Well, alright.
That is pretty boring.

More like a lunatic who just wants any excuse to beat up and blow up whomever she wants, but to each their own.

Ms Marvel was a solid run, deal w/ it

I liked the bubble suit when she first used it. When she returned it looked shitty. She could be better if she was her own thing and not a hydra pawn. If she stays like that she will end up jobber and will probably disappear when Kamala stops being a teen hero.

sadly Becky's fate will always be tied to Kamala until something shakes up
now the Freelancers have a slight shot of always being jobbers to whatever new teen team Marvel tries to push whether it's a new group of X-Men and they're hired by some hate group, the Nu-New Warriors or the Runaway Pack

who are they even? are their origins ever explained

nah, just a random group of powered toughs. Like that gravity controlling thug from the first nu52 catwoman arc, they just show up, have powers and are there to wreck hero shit because money

Out of curiosity, did February's issue ever get storytimed?

Is that guy fieri?

Are we being taken to flavor town?

No.

Has anyone besides Waid even used them? They will probably be passed over in favor of the wrecking crew.

yes

it wASn;t

They were created by Whitley.

They were also in a Secret Empire tie-in, but I forget who wrote it.

Kamala as an Inhuman just fucking works, though the entire Terrigan Mist debacle was shit writing she is more fitting as an Inhuman than she would be a mutant.

The previous Ms. Marvel, Carol, received her powers via the Kree and holds a deep connection to the Kree. The Inhumans were ALSO a Kree experiment, so having Kamala be an Inhuman continues that tie in.

The Inventor beats Red Dagger and the Kamala Khan Korps. up, so they resort to calling Carol using the emergency beacon thing that Kamala threw away after Civil War II.

That subplot with the sandwich dude looking for Kamala also continues.

only you care about such shit

Thanks for the recap, if nothing else.

memes?

I haven't kept up to date with the later issues. I know Ms. Marvel's sales went down when they tried to put Kamala into one of the big crossovers like Secret Empire and Civil War 2.

Literally nothing happened since then

I think Kamala should be written more like Billy Batson: A kid who idolizes the heroes, but not afraid to call them out on their reckless actions.

She did that. it was funny

I WANT TO KISS KAMALA!

mutie lover

It shouldn't be funny, Kamala calling out Carol and Tony should be kino like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nrFZ4pSade4

No quips, or self-righteous speeches, just blunt and unfiltered chewing out the authority figure for failing to live up to their ideals. It said when one of the weaker plots of Justice League is still better than Modern Marvel.

And yet, it was funny instead

nah, they'll retcon her origin to good ol' radiation.

Good thing you ain't a writer

You know what would fix Kamala's book? Putting her back IN the goddamn book. It's been months and she hasn't appeared in her own title. It got tedious a while ago.

most people stopped caring during the Secret Wars break, then what few remained stopped caring at Civil War 2

Kamala has been the least interesting person in her book since the beginning of the volume. Zoe, Bruno, and Aamir have more shit going.

They got more personality than Wrecking Crew, though.
Which isn't saying much, but they can easily create more complex threat scenarios than a bunch of super thugs.

It's on readcomiconline, dude.
Read it there.

thatʻs inherently wrong though
who gives a shit about bruno

God those people look like fucking losers.

I kinda love them.

I do. Waiting for his return.

Imagine having this awful taste

Unbeknownst to her or anyone else, the lethal effects of the gas were counteracted by the massive amounts of alcohol in her system.

Damn it. Stay away from those monkey paws. Do you want her turned into some shitty mutant inhuman Mary Sue?

>No quips, or self-righteous speeches, just blunt and unfiltered chewing out the authority figure for failing to live up to their ideals.

Kamala doesn't do blunt and unfiltered. You can't just take dialogue you liked and shove it into another character's mouth.

Less than one mouthful = massive

Did you even read the page? She's drunk. She's totally drunk.

Did you read the page? She spit it out, it was the terrigen that made he pass out. Or did you miss the green haze as well?

Caught up now. Thanks.