Infinity War

It has begun

Best girls

>purple thanos
>purple background

I know it's the easy route but you think some contrast or complimentary colors would be better.

>if it worked for USAvengers

nice

Bucky looks like a tard

I'm more interested in how all the characters will interact than the film itself.

literally Blue Beatle's design

>red blue beetle
those webshooters look neat tho

thats easy Guardians are the laughing stock while Tony Peter and Peter quips

I'm digging Bucky's new costume. I like how they integrated the body straps from TWS

Put a star and a helmet on that and you've got Bucky!cap.

>Nobody looks a thing like they're supposed to

Pretty fucking gay man

Big guys

Jesus shut the fuck up already you pathetic loser

Well, that was too obvious

>Drax was probably expandable when they casted Batista
>Batista's huge charisma made him a top favorite and now Marvel probably wants to keep him around forever making any sacrifice reversable
Is sad how being good at something can be your downfall sometimes.

>that War Machine
Nice

Nigga it's an alt universe. Do you expect the Ultimate universe to look like 616/Universe-8?

>making any sacrifice reversable
Gunn hates comic resurrection, as long as he's producing cosmic I'm sure he'll make it so if someone dies they stay dead. Reminder that Baby Groot isn't the OG Groot, he has no memories or experiences preserved

Can he please jusr cut his hair already?

This look weird... like it was cropped? Just me?

>No Hawkeye
Meh

Mantis

But it's fabulous

They made him skinnier for some reasons. Compare to this

>No Hawkeye
>No ANTS
Are they even in this movie?

Nope, they're gonna be in A4

Hawkeye yes but has a small role

Ant Man no

>ANTS
Certainly no.
>Hawkeye
No one knows.

you mad?

I still find it weird they've done this big promotional drop and all the toy reveals and we haven't had our second trailer

>be an original Avenger
>be ignored

I told you guys Hawkeye was pointless

Black Panther side characters on covers but none with him actually on it weird.

new things that actually happens trailer when?its like what 3 months from now?

It's a month and 2/3 weeks

Comes out next month

Prometheus Suit created before redesigned blue bettle

Jeremy Renner, Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lily are all credited as cast members. Something definitely happens to Hawkeye because supposedly in A4 he’s Ronin.

Ant Man and Wasp will probably cameo in a throwaway/credits scene, then have a bigger role in A4.

>he’s Ronin.
We Dark Reign now?

Considering the rest of those rumours were true, his family dies

Official credits? Cause at one point in IMDB they had Silver Surfer credited kek

>new things that actually happens trailer when?
Probably today so people can see it on the big screen when they go see the amazing A Wrinkle in Time

>ant man and wasp will have a bigger role in A4
what would they do? travel back in time by going to the quantum realm?

You think Sup Forums reads comics?

damn you got me never seen that armor before

That's actually confirmed by set pics in atlanta

No they just grow instead of shrink

>tfw giantess wasp bullies thanos
OH FUCK MY PEE PEE BECAME THE BIG PEE PEE

of course you haven't you don't read comics

Ok fuck off, I so sorry I didn't know about one armor out the hundreds Tony has had.

>that iron man
well i guess we wont be seeing jaime reyes on screen anytime soon
not that we would have anyways

wait so how did cap make this short sleeved? did it shrink in the wash??

>scales under the fabric

Almost there boys....

>No gloves

Gay

god i love cheedle

that's some case of Liefeld feet right there.

They’ll look that way in part 2, they’re all displaced right now

Punished Thor
-A God that lost it's thunder-

All he needs is to loose an arm and grow out that beard

lose*

Here's a bigger one

What the fuck is bringing down? A moon or a planet?

The place depicted in the image is Titan.

>What do you do with the mad that you feel? If you're Thanos, you use the purple and blue Infinity Stones to rip a moon out of orbit and hurl it against the ground like a dinner plate. While fans have speculated that this may be devastation on Xandar, where the Nova Corps was guarding the purple power stone from the Orb, Marvel tells EW this shot is actually on Titan, the ruined home world of Thanos.

>The last we saw Don Cheadle's Col. Rhodes, he was paralyzed after crashing in the War Machine armor. Here we see him walking again, with the help of what looks like Stark tech. He stands with friends, turned foes, who are now allies again: Chris Evans' Captain America and Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow, who have been fugitives since Civil War.

Why bother doing multi-part covers like this if there's nothing linking any of the covers together besides the logo? This is a comic book movie promotion, somebody should know how to do this right.

I get the pun but the whole point if that he only lost a hammer. The thunder is still within him.

>Fans of Wakandan technology chief Shuri will be happy to know she's a key part of Infinity War, seen here meeting with Elizabeth Olsen's Scarlet Witch and Ruffalo's Bruce Banner.

>He can throw around moons with just two stones

How exactly are they going to defeat this guy when he has all six?

>Tom Holland's Spider-Man springs to action during a class field trip when he spots a strange Q-Ship hovering over New York City. With the help of the Iron Spider armor, he manages to clamor onto the ominous machine.

>Before the end of Thor: Ragnarok, Tom Hiddleston's Loki managed to pocket the blue Space Stone locked away in Asgard's archive. This is the object Thanos sent him to retrieve in the original Avengers, and he not only failed — he lost the staff that contained the yellow Mind Stone (now giving life to Paul Bettany's Vision). We know Thanos collects the Space Stone early in Infinity War, so Loki has likely settled his account. Partially.

The other three pictures released we have already seen them in shots from the trailers, so I'm not posting them.

Well if it's accurate to the comic books, they don't.

I love that cape.

Literally just rolled up the sleeves.

>that War Machine
The armor looks good, but for god sake, give that guy a sandwich. He looks like a skeleton.

>Ant Man and Wasp
>bigger role
Kek.

Every time Black Widow shows up in a Marvel movie she looks a little less like Black Widow.

Is he really going to wear the ugly tech suit? I thought it was a trailer fakeout.

Please tell me they find out who he is. There's no way his friends would be dense enough to realize that Parker is missing and that Spider-Man suddenly appeared wearing the same clothes as Parker.

Even the smallest baby?

>Characters that aren't associated with each other sharing covers

EW setting off my autism.

Of course he will.

it looks like he starts in the reg suit (as seen here)
and then Bad shit happens and Stark throws him a little tech spider or some shit and the new suit comes our of that

Shuri a cute!

I hope Steve finally decides between Tony or Bucky.

Nah, she does look like Black Widow, just Yelena, not Natasha.
Her entire schtick in this is is she's n the run with Cap and she's using the 2nd Black Widows name as an alias

He has his cover

doing the most awkward pose on the bunch