Just out of interest, I watched some Friends the other day

Just out of interest, I watched some Friends the other day.

I figured with what was going on with Ross Geller and amount of shit he had to go through with women (Ex-wife lesbian, child, Rachel, that Brittish wife) I'm pretty sure he'd be alt-right Sup Forums shitposter if it happened today.

What do you think?

>alt-right
JIDF or alt-right?

I remember that show.

>(((Ross Geller)))
>(((Monica Geller)))
>(((Rachel Green)))

Plus three goyim stereotypes/idiots.

what is the alt-right? the thing that we have repeatedly established is a media-invented label?

and that Sup Forums is a collection of people with differing ideas that only occasionally agree?

these faggots are slipping this garbage into the rthetoric casually, and must be called out each time

Rachel wasn't a Jew. She was an Aryan princess

SHALOM'D

This is tumblr-tier SONIK IS A FTM TRANS IN MY HEADCANON and you should be ashamed of yourself

>Friends
>30+ trying to act like 20 yo
what music even to they listening, some 70' hippi faggotry

What, we can't enjoy the fact that we're winning?

Whole YouTube has become alt-right, we might as well start rewriting history. I feel like Ross could be alt-right

He was Jewish and beta. So no.
He would be on /r9k/

It was still pretty fucked up how those lesbians destroyed him. He could've been redpilled if he had means.

When in reality she's greek so basically a turk.

Ross liked putting women on a pedestal and lacked a spin
chandler on the other hand was deffinitly redpilled

Also Joey = chad

Dont know about Sup Forums but im pretty sure Gunther is a Sup Forumsro

Chandler>Joey>Phoebe>Monica>Rachel>Ross

I never could get into that show. A group of shallow minded jack asses in need of some ass beatings. I didn't even find Jennifer Aniston all that attractive at the time.

>chandler on the other hand was deffinitly redpilled

Why do you think that?

He was a beta that was alpha enough to get alpha girls but not own them.

No way he'd ever be on here he's a winner with a nice life.

Nope, he was cucked hard but willingly.

Literally walked his ex-wife down the aisle to give her away to another woman.

She got a big-ass chin.

Nice kike entertainment to destroy the family.

I remember being 11 years old and all my friends at school would talk about friends. In 1998 it was the hip show to watch.

I remember trying to get into it and wondering why 30-something adults were behaving like children, it all felt so stupid.

Eventually such behaviour was normalized. Now real life 30-something adults behave like emotionally stunted children.

Today's adults would be ridiculous over
-the-top sitcom characters in the 1990s.

What you see in the TV is what the Jew wants to turn you into.

>Literally walked his ex-wife down the aisle to give her away to another woman.

Interesting, I forgot about that. Still, he didn't have a very good guidance - literally all of his girl friends were pro Susan and Chandler and Joey didn't give a shit about Ross or his problems.
Sup Forums on the other hand,...