en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilgiri_Mountain_Railway_X_class
youtube.com/watch?v=on7PQNCx-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=04lPKx9NIvI
youtube.com/watch?v=T8Yioi4wvrM
youtube.com/watch?v=351GrMTlIvo
google.co.uk/search?q=burka vs niqab vs hijab
youtube.com/watch?v=-JeOGQCy0is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty good design. I don't see any problem with this. :)

But where do I stick my dick?

What, never wanted to fuck a train before? You some kinda weirdo or something?

Poo Poo!

>higher rates of autism worldwide
>autists like trains
>autists like waifus
>ergo train waifus will be a blockbuster that harvests billions of autism dollars
delightfully devilish

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

Its okay to want to fuck a train OP

where are all the indian people hanging off the sides and on top of the train because its comically overstuffed.

also, the train should look like its from the 50's because they can't afford anything more expensive

WHERE IS HER BERKA!?

combine that with japan having the HIGHEST % of train love worldwide....

where is the train waifu anime?

I love that video of pajeet climbing to the top of the metro and then getting elcetrocuted to death because he touched one of the cables, and and no one gives a shit. I need more gore and shocking videos like that, that shit is gold.

vast majority of india is hindu or christian you fucking baboon

wrong, asshole goat fucker pooloo!

wait wait wait
Are the green circles supposed to be train titties?
ARE WE HAVING TRAIT TITTES?
PLEASE SAY YES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_India

Not every brown person is a muslim.

Tell that to the liberals

Is she powered by poo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilgiri_Mountain_Railway_X_class
shes actually based on a swiss model used by india

Are Thomas and his friends going to run a train on her?

She has a mouth

what's your name fancy train?

>local man arrested today after draping self over sentient train engine face and attempting oral sex with "her"

I google searched for train waifu and got this.

Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=on7PQNCx-Kg

more like the darjeeling cumlimited

DEJA-VU!

Looks like Wonder Loli’s face

>designated exhaust track

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with India, its like everybody has autism. Pooing in the streets and even tho there are crossing lines and rules of driving, no one will ever bother following those.
The cinema is a fucking horror, why the fuck does the hymn play before the movie why the fuck are people so hyped about the hymn, why the fuck are they shouting instead of watching the goddamn movie. jesus christ, india is fucking wrong.

I will always be disappointed in myself for fucking up the original drawing of this. btw, kudos to the drawfriend who jumped the ridiculously low hurdle of improving on my original drawing.

her caboose

>We want the waifu audience
Is Thomas the train on suicide watch?

The show has been through far worse than this, I assure you.

POO IN CHOO CHOO

>The show has been through far worse than this, I assure you.
youtube.com/watch?v=04lPKx9NIvI

Bruh you have no idea, there are like, 10 episodes exactly like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=T8Yioi4wvrM

Brought to you by 7-Eleven.

Those seasons are boring and repetitive. That's a minor misdemeanor compared to this new "all inclusive" "girl power" shit.

The definition of sexual intercourse is putting your dick in something, so every time you board a train your dick is technically inside it. If you've ever ridden in a locomotive cab or a railcar you've fucked a Thomas character.

There are more like 80 episodes exactly like that, more if you count the ones from the later model seasons leading up to it.

Everything about this thread, from the OP to right now, has fucking killed my sides.

Everything.

Don't, she's had hundreds of indian men inside her

Ashima is neat and all. But did you know about Carlos from Mexico?

Thomas fans have got to be some of the most retarded fans I've ever seen. At least with stuff for older audiences it's *slightly* acceptable to see people miffed at shit in their media they don't like. On the other hand, seeing grown men get angry over "realism" in a show about talking trains or reviews that made fun of the movie is fucking pathetic and embarrassing. I mean, watch what you want to watch but don't sperg over it.

there's a vn where you can fuck lolified trains and it's getting trranslated

Oh fuck, that's a sexy train.

>For the love of God, Montresor!

My Steam Engine Cannot Be This Fuckable

>why the fuck does the hymn play before the movie

It is the holiest aspect of the Loo's Do not mock it.

But that's the very foundation of the franchise. The creator himself went apeshit when the TV show producers did a story that didn't follow an obscure British railways signal rule. The fans reactions to lack of realism is far from without merit.

youtube.com/watch?v=351GrMTlIvo

>Not trainslated

>gets his shit pushed in
>points at invisible liberals
lol fag

They have coupling hitches for that. But she's used to 18 inches of hardened steel. I'm not sure if you measure up.

Someone get the /n/ edits..

You do NOT fuck with train signalling. People get killed that way.

>people want to fuck the train but forget the franchise is killing itself over staying relevant

>hurr what is tone

designated shitting rails

Yes...for the love of God.

You mean the capoose

>burqa
>india

American "education"

>inb4

Still doesn't make it any less retarded. especially over insignificant details like the trains' designs.

I was about to say this is sexist, but then I remember that Sup Forums wants to stick its dick in everything, including the male trains.

Proceed.

Based Montresor poster.

What was the problem with just continuing the stories based on the books after the 4th season? There were a lot of stories and interesting characters (characters I found out because I used to collect the ERTL toys as a kid) that could of been introduced. I know this is an old complaint, but the look of Nu-Thomas and Friends is fucking jarring to look at.

The show needs to die off already.

Christophers books are boring, lets be real

>WHERE IS HER BERKA!?

Been a while since I had the chance to post it.

Ashima is old news.

>hindu
>burka
Americans.jpg

Okay, I seem to recall you guys said that the new stuff was actually good, but when I was watching episodes with my nephew it just seemed to be "character keeps being a moron focused on one thing, is chastened and resolves to be less of a dummy" formulaic b.s. Isn't there a cut-off point where the writers decided to give a damn?
Christ, if you stupid kids want to be edgy, at least spend two fucking minutes on Google.

google.co.uk/search?q=burka vs niqab vs hijab

I got that muslim'd Ashima from Sup Forums, did you really expect much in the ways of reason?

Italian train waifu best train waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=-JeOGQCy0is

...what about all the rape?

>that username
are you a member of an obscure water war forum by any chance?

Real talk, isn't part of the appeal the simple designs? Are there too many colors/patterns for young children?

>compared to this new "all inclusive" "girl power" shit.
imagine being mad about cartoon trains with girl faces

Depends. Are you watching Season 13-16 or Season 17-20?

That would be a firey death.

No brakes

nice

And on top of

they need to ditch the CGI and go back to the hand made sets. shit was so comfy

POO CHOO

Need an exploitable version

Today I will remind them

Youtu.be/filename

Invisible Liberals?!!
Where?!

percy outtanowhere

Don't go inside Shed 17

A who in the what now?
I dunno... I remember something about a calliope, and Emily (who?) being so excited over being chosen to find The Fat Controller's hat that she never actually looked for it.