ASSANGE IS DEAD

1/2

May 11th: Michael Ratner Wikileaks chief council died of cancer

Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies

Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man's switch)

Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

August 16th: Renowned lawyer who represented Julian Assange died after being struck by train in West Hampstead

- Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

- Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets "I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/file
snopes.com/snowden-pronounced-dead/
reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/
youtube.com/watch?v=VofQjhpkJpY
itv.com/news/london/2016-10-16/a-woman-has-died-after-falling-from-a-window-in-east-london/
funnyjunk.com/Red fucking alert calling all techies/funny-pictures/6093672/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479456981959.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/3
Sorry, longer than expected

- Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

- Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

- Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.

- Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.

- Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.

- Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

- Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

Don't forget to mention the censorship that is taking place through Facebook and Google

Jesus fucking christ.

Where are the molesta threads anyway

3/3

- Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

- Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

- Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.

- Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

- Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

- Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video or at the window since).

- Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

- Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

- Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.

- Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.

- Nov 8th: Trump wins.

- Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)

- Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

3 threads on this shit

assangetards kys

saged hard

faggots you got nothing and keep spamming shit go to leddit

Edward Snowden dead
snopes.com/snowden-pronounced-dead/

Edward Snowden now missing, his girlfriend in Russia believes he is dead.

B U M P

bump

omg ITS A CONSPIRACY HE PROBABLY WAS LOOKING INTO THE PIZZACP STUFF AND KILL HIMSELF DUE TO NO PROOF

keep saging

faggot

pastaniggers need to fuck off

>5 august

more saging

Can we not just continue searching the blockchain?

kill yourself

i sincerely apology for my retarded southern mafioso compatriot.

omerta is his middle name.

If you're interested in that, by all means visit the plebbit crypto subreddit

Friendly reminder that WikiLeaks is compromised

reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/

SPREAD

larping shit

no proof lots of talk

nothing to show and assange is a notorious attention whore

he has a book coming out just so you know

he disappears now so when he pushes his book he has max coverage like verizon

you are all retards

saged

Bump

anti bump sage

bump

You really are salty going to every thread with this shit

Go die in a fire you stupid pasta shill.

NFAG

GFY

bump

hmm still a bit skeptical but ok

Has anyone a clue what he meant by this?

REEEE CTR SHILL REEE

if we THINK its true then ITS TRUE

There are many theories surrounding it but supposedly it's a dead man's switch

A dead man's switch (for other names, see alternative names) is a switch that is automatically operated if the human operator becomes incapacitated, such as through death, loss of consciousness, or being bodily removed from control. Originally applied to switches on a vehicle or machine, it has since come to be used to describe other intangible uses like in computer software.

this particular poster had some interesting points, but he still ended with 'dead' as his verdict, with no solution to the alive vs dead argument

this strikes me as a very small strategic maneuver, one that doesn't really require a response, since all the emails so far are still credible

we have to face that without more verifiable information the emails are a dead end, and that any future releases will contain a surprising but probably unimportant narrative

oh sorry I forgot my image

Bump for Assange

Look at this faggot fucking shill.

RIP assange

more larping and you eat it up

F

bbbbbblox

Its very, very suspicious that these threads generate more negative comments calling out bullshit than any other threads on the board. There is 100% something fishy going on here and I suspect it has something to do with the jews.

hi DNC mole

I doubt Assange would not think in the possibility of being killed and hacked, there has to be some plan B or if not the truth died with him.
What DAK meant anyway?

Also it was always creepy the Podesta twitter writing about risotto it´s better than Ecuador´s food.

You realize that was some code talk.

Will millions of children keep suffering a terrible death because of Pamelo Anderson? Life is weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=VofQjhpkJpY

BUMPITY BUMP
HAIL ASSANGE
HAIL KEK

The jews did everything bad. Hitler pls come back

bump

I have no idea what to make of these assange threads, how can we determine the truth here Sup Forums?

They are making sure wikileaks doesn't get in the way of the 2020 elections.
They have only been set back by 4 years.
Unless Trump does actual miracles were really really fucked.
The tides of darkness are still upon us.
Now they will adapt to what happened in 2016.
Will memes still be enough to win against a liberal minded Tay army unleashed upon the internet.

It's going to be like Naruto. All those white clone things. Those are going to be a army of libcuck bots. Assange will come back from the "dead" and have fabricated dirt on Trump.

very simple, look for proofs

there are none in pizzatards and assangefags threads

just circlejerkign and conspiracy and indians with 130 iq shitposting

>Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets
I might have to update you on that one.

I do not intend to spread wrong info, so here is what i assumed..
i) I noticed some of the letters myself, the rest are from other people and i can not confirm but there are some archives.
ii) The last name of Gavin had two letters interchanged, which had not happen before (only missing letters). So i included both.

Also I did not share this pic with anyone because i assumed it was confirmation bias and i did not want to derail the other threads before the election. If this may cause hard i guess it will be more ok now.

>I should have fucking archived the last one, but because of above reasoning i let it slip
If anyone got a link to this pls gib

fuck you you nasty ass cunt, go kill yourself.
We all know why you are here. Just a matter of time before the jew run media will be on its kamikaze. Google, Facebook etc. Your tactics are over!!

Just bumping to trigger you.

besides, who the fuck misspell the name of their beloved director.

Just ignore the pastaniggers, reply only to relevent posts.

Most reasonable scenario:

>USA put pressure on Venezuela or offered help
>Venezuela put pressure on Assange to keep it low profile or GTFO from the embassy.

screencap this

Found another thread? Fucking pastanigger get out reeeeeee

what would the end hillary stand for?

bumping to trigger the triggering

You took the bait shill. You've been rumbled.

Looking for this thread?

>snopes

itv.com/news/london/2016-10-16/a-woman-has-died-after-falling-from-a-window-in-east-london/

its ok, anyone reading this thread now will see just pages of shitposting and circlejerking and nothing worth reading

the more you post the closer you get to when you dont bump it, i sage it, and it just is a cesspoll of a thread that nobody will touch :)

Cute

I was only trying to point out that there are more typos (check archive plebbit links).

If i wanted to waste someones time why did i hold on to this image until now instead of pre-election? I am not claiming anything more then confirmation bias, but the twitter letters ARE correct.
I do not expect you to understand.

what the fuck are you posting here

The shills raging on these threads dont even type like normal shitposters.
This is amateur op at best

>funnyjunk
funnyjunk.com/Red fucking alert calling all techies/funny-pictures/6093672/
We had your fuckers back before. I know you hate us but read through this content.

Youre right weaboofag
We only delayed the inevitable
Dark times ahead

>being that celver
>spagheti

TLDR?

Actually trying to help; that's the only archived Wikileaks thread from the past few days that I still have open.

Content not found.

Nevermind, the site just derped for a moment.

One of the users is speculating the insurance files were a honeypot. Works for me.

Good thing i dodged that bullet. Would make sense though with the timing.

EXACTLY!!! We need to fight back hard

bump

Bump. Refusing to let the shills slide this.

If all this was true, why didn't they release any of this stuff during the election before assange was silenced?
I want to believe but I think we're in a LARPing thread

i can't find anything saying he actually died

No, because dead hes a martyr. If we dont know we just sit here circle jerking until something pops up.

I just saw some "fake and gay" posts and assumed you were ironic. Will check it out later, sorry for being a dick.

Understandable; this is Sup Forums.

why are there three threads at the same time and where is molesta thread?? sometin fishy goin on

And also I haven't been able to spot one on the front page. And yet they have a good spot in the catalog, even though they won't even get that many replies. Some posts could simply be deleted.

this guy is a larper obviously, however shit might still be bad for Assange & co.
>DDOS fucking with dead man switch
>muh pedophile ring in EVERY country
>hurr we have really explosive information able to take down Clinton foundation and the elite; lets release it one piece at a time giving them time to attack us
>pizza, pasta, spirit cooking omfgwtfbbqxDDD

Hmm, are you a turd ?
They had a schedule towards the leaks, bigger bombs would've come to air later on but yet we haven't seen anything that major.
Releasing everything on an instant would cause shock to a lot of people. It would also look exactly like they actually were trying to effect the election.
You really have to look at the possibilities and their capabilities at this point. Considering their capabilities from what we have seen, they pretty much add the chance of the possibility.

bump

Isn´t Assange a videogame character now?
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479456981959.webm