Will Trump bring back the 80s? His policies are similar to Reagan's

Will Trump bring back the 80s? His policies are similar to Reagan's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw
nytimes.com/2015/05/23/technology/overvalued-in-silicon-valley-but-not-the-word-that-must-not-be-uttered.html?_r=0
nasdaq.com/article/overvalued-tech-stock-poised-to-plunge-cm580734
investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/072115/are-tech-startups-overvalued.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc
walmart.com/ip/Coca-Cola-Cola-12-fl-oz-24-pack/26542540
heb.com/product-detail/h-e-b-diet-original-cola/127787
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too soon to tell. If he implements the tax policy is talking about, then yes the 80s return with a huge party of money and decadence, ending in massive deficits and sky high interest rates. Republicans don't care about the debt when they are in office. See Sam Brownback's Kansas.. the state is basically bankrupt due to all his tax cuts.

100% yes.

Technological companies are going to take a hit with their inflated fake valuations and diminishing returns on new hardware, but everything else is going to be beautiful, unfettered capitalism.

The red tape is going bye bye, infrastructure spending is going to be insane, manufacturing is going to stay in the country and come back, energy (including nuclear) is going to make us energy independent, the harmful bullshit like cap and trade is going away, and the dollar is going to hit its highest valuation of all time. Unemployment is going to go down to its lowest numbers in many, many decades, and health insurance is going to be unbelievably affordable.

In the future, it's going to be a butthurt liberal shill cliche to look at emissions and say "Sure, Donald Trump destroyed the environment... BUT HE SURE WAS GREAT FOR THE ECONOMY, HUH?!" He's going to go down in history as one of our great Presidents of all time. He's going to bring back common sense and sanity to our country.

Next election, he'll get over 50% of the Hispanic vote, and 20% of the black vote. The map will be almost as red as Reagan's in 84.

God damn that sounds glorious. This vision of America is why I voted for him.

>infrastructure spending is going to be insane

this will be the most important feature of trump's economic plans

were gonna hover crafts and futuro space cities

Reagan was shit tought

We'll have hover walls too

and municipal sex bots

No because my mom and me is sign a petition to let Hillary be president so is my sisters so you can't have it

No they are not, and thank fuck for that, Reagan was a charming retard

Of course it's a swede cuck
Reagan saved us from the dismal Carter years and put money back into Americans pockets.

Can't believe how delusional americunts are

>dismal Carter

>Spain
It's incredible what can be accomplished when your country isn't a dysfunctional Hellhole without any hope, reliant on suckling the economic teet of Germany to survive.

The only notable thing Spain made is Mexico

public sex bots sound kind of gross tbqh

Serious question.

Why do right wing Americans love the 80s so much?

Wasn't 80s USA totally degenerate?
>madonna
>camp hair metal bands
>acceptance of faggy singers
>women dressed worse and more slutty than they do now

?

he was one of the starters of neoliberal globalist economy, introduced ridiculusly high military spending o that you can fight your eternal wars for the bankers, also gave amnesty to 3 million illegals and turned california into a blue state.
Literal cuckservative

memes by older millenials alt-right

>His policies are similar to Reagan's
Reagan was the fakest "conservative" ever
increased the size of government waaaaay more than anyone before him, or since.

>Technological companies are going to take a hit with their inflated fake valuations and diminishing returns on new hardware, but everything else is going to be beautiful, unfettered capitalism.

you're understanding of the stock market is...well, you don't have any.

He will usher in nu-1950's

>Wasn't 80s USA totally degenerate?
It was degenerate as fuck.
I swear these fucking teens think the 80s and 70s were some sort of utopian time of prosperity for the white race.
The 80s were even more degenerate than the 10s, and that's really saying a lot.

Honestly I'd sleep with Madonna but I wouldn't sleep with bootleg Madonna (lady gaga)

That should say enough

reagan is lionize to distract from nixon being a national disgrace, and modern republicans having no connection to the likes of ike and teddy roosvelt

the difference between the "American version" of Reagan and the reality is night and day.
he was basically Hillary Clinton with a dick.

the Democrats were planting the seeds for what would become the liberal 90s, 00s, 10s, etc. until...

TRUMP.

the 80s were actually a very nice ordered time in america. just look at this video and how much degeneracy is in it: youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

>notable
>Mexico

Pick one

nytimes.com/2015/05/23/technology/overvalued-in-silicon-valley-but-not-the-word-that-must-not-be-uttered.html?_r=0

nasdaq.com/article/overvalued-tech-stock-poised-to-plunge-cm580734

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/072115/are-tech-startups-overvalued.asp

It's notable enough to help Trump get elected

Also,
>you're

And then we kicked the Spaniards out, thank you.

Besides removing the human filth you let run across your border into our country devaluing wages.

Reagan sent to on your current deficit death spiral so you better hope not.

>His policies are similar to Reagan's.
Just have to destroy Russia once again. Where a modern Mr. Gorbachev?

Nixon was Noble.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc

MEMBER STAR WARS?

>Just have to destroy Russia once again.
We'll let you guys handle that. Usually you fuck up on your own.

Trickle down economics is balls, If Trump #MAGA uses this then it must be an incentive for the companies to return back to USA.

Reagan was a terrible president the only good thing about him was his foreign policies, Berlin Wall, Iran Hostage Crisis, and the Collapse of Soviets.

A lot of that sounds pretty good, but does quality of air just not matter to you?

The 80's were fucking great.
>Wasn't 80s USA totally degenerate?

No, people were still allowed to tell the truth in public in the 80's. You could call a fag a fag and a slut a slut and you would not be fired.

just look at all the popular songs and films from the 80's with slurs against degenerates like fags and sluts.

>Reagan was a terrible president the only good thing about him was his foreign policies, Berlin Wall, Iran Hostage Crisis, and the Collapse of Soviets.

You "forgot" Iran-Contra

Air quality won't be significantly affected, that's scare tactic total horseshit. Liberals are praying for smog everywhere, but it's not going to actually happen.

They're going to push the phantom "CONTRIBUTING TO GLOBAL WARMING" angle, because actual smog won't exist as an issue.

>the 80s without cheap coke
in the trash.jpg

walmart.com/ip/Coca-Cola-Cola-12-fl-oz-24-pack/26542540

8 dollars isn't too bad

>tfw new 80s will be better

>women dressed worse and more slutty than they do now
do you have a single fact to back that up?

Without the SJWs, BLM nig-nogs and feminazies, hopefuly.

Do you know how bad the smog used to be in the US before they started regulating emissions?

If you just carelessly pour endless streams of smoke and chemicals into the air it's going to collect and have effects.

We can make it happen.

Trump will prove it by year 4 or we will never make the cut, border buddy.

I'm well aware, but at the same time, our technology and understanding has significantly improved since that time. Once again, it's not going to exist as a significant issue, as much as people like you are hoping that it will. The main difference from now to then is that any energy used will be produced in America, and while emissions will go up, it's not going to be enough to cause smog to come back.

trump faggots are as delusional as change faggots were eight years ago

>Once again, it's not going to exist as a significant issue, as much as people like you are hoping that it will.
I'm hoping that it WONT. I don't have any investment in self-identitying as being 'progressive' or anything (I'm not), but I do genuinely like the outdoors and also prefer not to get cancer more easily. If you're right, that's great. I mean I do happen to believe in global warming, and that there should be at least environmental regulations. Otherwise I couldn't care less about any other 'progressive' related issues.

>>women dressed worse and more slutty than they do now
>do you have a single fact to back that up?
Doubtful. I was old enough then to remember that women dressed conservatively in comparison to today. Husbands still had some respect in society and women weren't total cunts yet.

The 80's were fucking incredible

good time for us/aus relations too

put another shrimp on the barbie mates

Only Trump is already doing things. He has just recently brought a Ford factory back to Ohio that was in Mexico and he's not even president yet. He has already done more than Obama had in 8 years.

IN THE 80S THERE WAS COLD WAR DRAMA

Achmed, we're going to send you back to the war-torn, Islamic hellhole that you came from. There you will fight other snackbars over whose version of Allah is the greatest, and you will probably end up beheaded, stoned to death or burned alive. Don't be angry about it, it's just part of life (your life, that is; I'm pretty comfy).

absolutely haram

fall of the Berlin wall and the collapse of the soviets would have happend around the same time anyways even without Reagan

Thank God. Give you filthy beaners something else to dump your Godforsaken load into. You dirty perverts

The 80s were the pinnacle of western civilisation.

Now I want to watch an 80s movie.

if last digit is 5 trump wins 2020

Similar? Nigger he ran on Reagan's platform.

>walmart.com/ip/Coca-Cola-Cola-12-fl-oz-24-pack/26542540
>Item not available

Not cheap enough coke anyhow.

heb.com/product-detail/h-e-b-diet-original-cola/127787
$2.67 yeah

The 50s and early 60s were a better era.