Notice a sharp increase in Joe Biden memes lately.. They're fucking gay...

Notice a sharp increase in Joe Biden memes lately.. They're fucking gay. The left has learned from their defeat and want to use meme magic for themselves now. I sense the coming meme war 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

no-hate-speech.de/de/kontern/
youtube.com/watch?v=9jtybQS0eIA
no-hate-speech.de/de/kontern/antisemitismus/
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/15/biden-prank-tweets-moos-pkg-erin.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did a committee of women write this one? Weak tbqh.

Normies cannot into memes,

I notice a sharp rise of emojis on Sup Forums.

They're fucking gay.

🀣 🀠 🀑 πŸ€₯ 🀀 🀒 🀧 🀴 🀢 🀡 🀷 🀦 🀰 🀳 🀞 πŸ€™ πŸ€› 🀜 🀚 🀝 🦍 🦊 🦌 🦏 πŸ¦‡ πŸ¦… πŸ¦† πŸ¦‰ 🦎 🦈 🦐 πŸ¦‘ πŸ¦‹ πŸ₯€ πŸ₯ πŸ₯‘ πŸ₯” πŸ₯• πŸ₯’ πŸ₯œ πŸ₯ πŸ₯– πŸ₯ž πŸ₯“ πŸ₯™ πŸ₯š πŸ₯˜ πŸ₯— πŸ₯› πŸ₯‚ πŸ₯ƒ πŸ₯„ πŸ₯‡ πŸ₯ˆ πŸ₯‰ 🀸 🀼 🀽 🀾 🀺 πŸ₯… 🀹

Neither can weeaboos. They just keep posting macros and calling them memes.

Yeah, there's an increase, and yeah they're more effective towards normies than what Hill's were; but unless they intend to run Biden, they're useless.

They will be fucking obliterated

niggers and spics aren't ever going to vote in a white man anyway.

Seen one seen them all.

i wouldnt be surprised if theyre prepping him to run and these are their doing desu

the normies are coming....

🀣 🀠 🀑 πŸ€₯ 🀀 🀒 🀧 🀴 🀢 🀡 🀷 🀦 🀰 🀳 🀞 πŸ€™ πŸ€› 🀜 🀚 🀝 🦍 🦊 🦌 🦏 πŸ¦‡ πŸ¦… πŸ¦† πŸ¦‰ 🦎 🦈 🦐 πŸ¦‘ πŸ¦‹ πŸ₯€ πŸ₯ πŸ₯‘ πŸ₯” πŸ₯• πŸ₯’ πŸ₯œ πŸ₯ πŸ₯– πŸ₯ž πŸ₯“ πŸ₯™ πŸ₯š πŸ₯˜ πŸ₯— πŸ₯› πŸ₯‚ πŸ₯ƒ πŸ₯„ πŸ₯‡ πŸ₯ˆ πŸ₯‰ 🀸 🀼 🀽 🀾 🀺 πŸ₯… 🀹
>🀣 🀠 🀑 πŸ€₯ 🀀 🀒 🀧 🀴 🀢 🀡 🀷 🀦 🀰 🀳 🀞 πŸ€™ πŸ€› 🀜 🀚 🀝 🦍 🦊 🦌 🦏 πŸ¦‡ πŸ¦… πŸ¦† πŸ¦‰ 🦎 🦈 🦐 πŸ¦‘ πŸ¦‹ πŸ₯€ πŸ₯ πŸ₯‘ πŸ₯” πŸ₯• πŸ₯’ πŸ₯œ πŸ₯ πŸ₯– πŸ₯ž πŸ₯“ πŸ₯™ πŸ₯š πŸ₯˜ πŸ₯— πŸ₯› πŸ₯‚ πŸ₯ƒ πŸ₯„ πŸ₯‡ πŸ₯ˆ πŸ₯‰ 🀸 🀼 🀽 🀾 🀺 πŸ₯… 🀹
>🀣 🀠 🀑 πŸ€₯ 🀀 🀒 🀧 🀴 🀢 🀡 🀷 🀦 🀰 🀳 🀞 πŸ€™ πŸ€› 🀜 🀚 🀝 🦍 🦊 🦌 🦏 πŸ¦‡ πŸ¦… πŸ¦† πŸ¦‰ 🦎 🦈 🦐 πŸ¦‘ πŸ¦‹ πŸ₯€ πŸ₯ πŸ₯‘ πŸ₯” πŸ₯• πŸ₯’ πŸ₯œ πŸ₯ πŸ₯– πŸ₯ž πŸ₯“ πŸ₯™ πŸ₯š πŸ₯˜ πŸ₯— πŸ₯› πŸ₯‚ πŸ₯ƒ πŸ₯„ πŸ₯‡ πŸ₯ˆ πŸ₯‰ 🀸 🀼 🀽 🀾 🀺 πŸ₯… 🀹

Nigger.

there is no magic in their memes

Maybe we should start making these, but either slightly right-leaning or full-on red pill.

Something about Drones would be nice. Maybe Indefinite Detention. Remind the Lefties that they follow a terrifying ideology and all of that.

Reminder this surge of Biden memes is a psy op to divert from pizzagate

>πŸ₯
FUCKING πŸ₯

πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

We have government-funded counter-meme programs in my country:

no-hate-speech.de/de/kontern/

Yes, this shit is officially government-funded.

Nigger

AYO HOL' 100 100 100
πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

Biggest normie meme ever. You can tell when the sydney morning herald is reporting on how funny they are they are.

Good job.

All these memes where Obama's only lines are "Joe" x2 are very cringe. Can leftists not come up with anything funny?

Lets use the meme against them by exposing biden as a pedophile

Joe-Joe is hillaryous.

"smdh 2bh pham" gets banned but this shit is fine???

nigger

more
fewer

We'll crush these pathetic memers real make anime real make our waifus real, and fuck our waifus to show these normie scum who dont know how to meme how to do it right.

the left isn't funny

4 0 5 0 L I K E S

L
I
K
E
S

why did hiro have to put emojis on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=9jtybQS0eIA
Let them Correct this Recording

Left dont have waifus or memes, just pathetic attempts.

We got waifus and memes.

this tbqhwy

Liberals are inherently unfunny. Their humor is either completely sterile or pointlessly vulgar

isn't joe a pedo? I can see somebody editing these memes into pedo jokes.

This tbqh senpai

Use the pic of him with the daughters of the senators saying creepy shit in the form of this gay meme

I've noticed a lot of shitty posts from OP in the last couple of months...

This must be our next Meme Op, Kek wills it

it was presented at the Women in Memeing Conference 2016

liberal memes are forced because they are based upon the wrong choices, the choices that only weaklings make.

Ours are good because there's a message behind the joke, a message that we had enough of this naivety bs.

no-hate-speech.de/de/kontern/antisemitismus/

This kind of stuff is wearying.

Poast this to trigger libz

>tfw not witty enough to be funny but not a liberal

>liberal trash thinks it's people

well they're all made by fags on twitter and all their faggot friends can see, proper memes must be made by anonymous hateful sociopaths

Kek

nigger

Biden is like their GOTO GUY for getting white male voters. too bad he's not convincing at all.

Didn't Hillary murder his son? Beau was the only US politician's child to have fought in the military. She murdered him because he was too good a surrogate for Joe's potential run.

So I think Joe is on the list of people the Pedo's want to go away

HAHAHAHAHAHA I can see your butthurt all the way out here, in the bonezone

The left will attempt counter-meme techniques to supress us. Do you're part pol, I know I am.

the A L T L E F T rises

Joe: all i'm saying is that 12 is the normal age in many countries
obama: joe, not here.
Joe: I already booked the flight.
obama: joe

BAZINGA

I may be a bit prudent in my view, but doesnt anyone else have a great amount of disrespect for the capabilities of the lefties?

I mean, most of their heralds like kike steward seem to have an infantile brain, a teenage brain at best. Who then try to appeal to teens. But their humor is not that complicated, its not that clever usually to the more grown up whites.

It may be because most liberals are actually that, the eternal teenagers. And for a bio chemical reason even.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

Namely, they are r selected. Who by nature are made in such a way, that they are less intellectually performing than their K selected counterparts.

To me it seems that the only reason why they managed to get any kind of foothold, is because the K selected were so victorious for such a long time, that the K selected grew bored and just retreated to faraway vacations, villa's, or just other dumb stuff, leaving the scraps for the weak, aka the r selected.

But now that the K selected are back, in the form of a younger generation giving a fuck again, the r selected stand no chance. Basically the most potent of the elite r selected, got blasted apart by a bunch of near basement dwelling, shitposter K selected on twitter.

What I meant to say is that the quality of these liberals is so low, that no force on this planet exist for them to out-compete a serious K selected person, who wants his territory back.

This one could be useful.

if that's true sorry for the meme i have potentially unleashed.

Ayy lmao

Bretty good m8

Newfags can't even triforce

I would investigate this biker group for child trafficking and shit.

>implying normies can match our autistic level of meme output when the chips are down

If they could the election result would have been different

I thought this might be a signal of his running, but no, he's old as fuck.
77 is too fucking old for a president

When you're at school and you call kid in front of you a nigger, they turn around and do nothing about it

leaf nigger

they used to pull the same marketing shit with Carter's sister

oh god..

Oh no, not a second great meme war!
Lets call it MW2

kek

as a huge Trump fan, ur not being objective. They are funny.

love xoxo

The meme war is eternal my friend

🀑
🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
🀑🀑🀑🀑
🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑LE CLOWN FACE🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
🀑🀑🀑🀑

What the fuck Hiro I know M🀑🀑t was a faggot but this shit is retarded

Asshole Biden is an okay meme, better than pretty much anything else these idiots have come up with

>normies
>standing a chance against meme wizards with over 10 years of shitposting experience

they have a chance. most of the people on this board would flip and meme for the liberals if some shekels were thrown their way. pic related

Yeah nah bro, I'm ready 4 da meme war aye cunt. Seig Heil n sheit.

sure a few are fairly clever...
But when CNN tries to sell me on Biden memes uuuugggghhh
Listen to this voiceover. ultra cringe
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/15/biden-prank-tweets-moos-pkg-erin.cnn

go jerk off to pedro and skeletor

What if we use this to our advantage and create a certain foundation for the alt-left which at it's core shares the same values of the alt-right being racist. i.e. only giving poc attention and help because the left knows they are naturally inferior. e.g. "Blacks deserve more rights because they are not as good as white people!"

Looks like Romney.

NEGROID !!!!!!!!

no u

lameness is oozing out of every pore
stop it for your own sake

Reading that meme felt gayer then eating a bucket of cum. Thanks op

I also enjoy them. I have the sense of humor of a normie, so it isn't really a good thing.

This one got me

>not understanding the ken bone meme

What.

How do you use emojis????????????

You just press the face and type them into your iPhone

hi

I'm on a PC...

you fucking nigger

I was just listening to Scott Adams on Joe Rogan show, and this was the only ''Joe Biden memey'' they brought up.
Holy fucking shit. This a stupid liberal meme, and the only funny one to come out of it is anti-Clinton.

truth is funny y'kno

fucking nips

Funny is funny

Weird because Dirty Uncle Joe is the only Biden meme I know.
youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

Anime is already a meme, idiot.

Even screencaps can generate thousand of comments on imgur like 30 Year Old Wizard.