So you wanted a live action Whizzer?

So you wanted a live action Whizzer?

Disney has you covered!

And those super speed special effects, 10/10!

The producers of The Flash must be crying on a corner!

youtube.com/watch?v=qRNh6kOqu3A

Is he faster than Quicksilver?

But does he pee on Jessica?

Well at least it wasn't gratuitous slow motion like DCEU's fucking Flash

>Well at least it wasn't gratuitous

I don't believe you understadn what gratuitous means, and talking about what WB did to zack's flash iis retarded, we know, they ruined him. I'm still pissed, superspeed movement was one of the best things about MoS.

But it was unnecessary. It's the laziest and most drawn out way to show super speed. It pads out sequences more than needed, and we got enough of that from Quicksilver

>Well at least it wasn't gratuitous slow motion like DCEU's fucking Flash

Saying it while the Jessica Jones scene has also gratuitous slow motion

>So you wanted a live action Whizzer?
ITT: things literally no one has ever said

Well that was more for that ceiling shot, not to show super speed, but yeah that was dumb. Not like sped up footage is much better anyway

This is that show that people like because they're left-leaning or they just want to fuck the mc right?

I wanted to fuck the whizzer

how did lester got superpowers? should have stick with hacking computers

>speedster is stymied by simple obstacles anyone could simply step over or walk around

>Watch literally any clip from Jessica Jones
>The first thing she does is grab someone by the neck area and throw them a few feet away
It's not even worth shitposting about.

So, you like looking at blurry images on-screen?

I was expecting him to appear on Agent Carter and form a WWII/Cold War proto-Avengers group.

MIDF to the rescue!

This shit look so fucking garbage. How can anyone say these netflix shows aside from DD season one are "good"?

>let's make the Whizzer a fat dude in a yellow shirt

yaaaaawn

I think it's kind of a funny twist to have a fat guy be a speedster, considering its the exact opposite of what you'd expect a guy with those powers to look like

>Dude...what if a speedster....was fat....dude....

I mean yeah it's an obvious twist but I haven't really seen it done before, stuff like Fat Flash had him losing his powers and that one Bizarro Flash who was fat didn't have any to begin with.

Then you are a retard.

I bet you liked The Last Jedi too.

No I didn't even bother to see it because I knew it would be awful

Did you know "If you think one thing I disagree with you think everything I disagree with" is the easiest way to spot someone insecure on the internet?

>Original Whizzer: A member of The Invaders, one of the original warriors of freedom in a time of despair, usually portrayed as an old school hero that lives the old fashioned way
>New Whizzer: Fat exposition fodder that wears a yellow hoodie

Look, I know Whizzer isn't exactly A-List, but this feels like a giant shit on a classic legacy of fucking heroes. Even worse, it tells me the Invaders will always be fucking ignored and treated like dogshit.

Just because it's different doesn't mean it should be done.

yeah but he's a fatty

It’s like they were honestly trying to make super speed look worse than DCEU Flash, I’m a little impressed because not only did they succeed, but they did so with flying colors.. why waste a character like Whizzer in a scene like that? I mean fuck man....

An Invaders movie would be awesome.
>Takes place after Captain America "dies"
>A bunch of heroes, inspired by Cap, decide to join together to stop Baron Blood, a rogue vampire nazi, and Iron Cross
>Line up is something like Union Jack, Whizzer, Human Torch, and Miss America
>Everything has an old school pulpy feel to it

>Whizzer has fans

You faggots would REEE about anything!

quick roger already did it

Damn, this is embarrassing
And her parents ashes exploding all over the place is really distasteful

I did

>why waste a character like Whizzer

>think it's kind of a funny twist to have a fat guy be a speedster

OP here, I agree but only if it was an original character and not the Whizzer.

Or maybe both but having decent special effects at least.

Is more about the scene looking like utter crap than they shitting on the character.

kek, this show is doomed.

Wait, I've never watched JJ but according to Sup Forums it was amazing, the real deal compared to CW shows. But this... this looks even worse than some CW stuff. Its so bad.

Is this the same show people praised?

>turn the only MO hero into a fat unstable slob

Disney has a serious hate boner for the Midwest

Bring Joe Johnston back to direct, and I'll be there opening night. If ONLY James Horner was still with us. :(

>has a pet mongoose
FUCK THIS

Hey, Stan Lee hasn't gotten to Roy Thomas yet.

You can't revive a superhero named "The Whizzer" unless it was as a quick gag. Plus, even though there have been multiple Whizzers according to Wikipedia, I have never heard of this character outside of JJ, this Sup Forums thread and vague memories of skimming over his entry in a Cracked article making fun of weird superheroes.

Do you like seeing a simple action sequence drawn out?

Cry more kid.

>surprised Marvel TV is shit
Jessica Jones is the worst aspects of Marvel rolled into a single character

I wish I could fucking scalp Bendis, but at least he'll bring down DC too with his utter shitness soon