The American media used the videos of the Russian operation in Syria, passing them off as their own. Why Sup Forums?

The American media used the videos of the Russian operation in Syria, passing them off as their own. Why Sup Forums?

proof:

video channel PBS - youtube.com/watch?v=PMermbclRXs
timeline 2:29
Video Upload Date - 11/19/2015

Video RF MOD number 1 - youtube.com/watch?v=3EIwy2RoQo4
11/18/2015
Video RF MOD number 2 - youtube.com/watch?v=WgYbiCGYy2c
11/18/2015

Also, the presence of Russian markup on video and Cyrillic charset value hints at the RF.

As media coverage of the situation in Syria in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our media is nothing but controlled shit propaganda. We would very much like to hang every lying news network ourselves.

wtf bump

Looks like pidorussian Defense Ministry used american news footage.

пpyфни, либepaшкa

Forgot english suddenly when i pointed on reality, pootin's cocksucker?

What did you do?) Pointed on reality? You just barked, without argument.

Looks like your buckwheat is gonna be earned today. Good job. Keep shilling about great pidorussia saviour of white race.

What are you talking about? What does the "greatness" and "salvation of the white race"?

Russian russophobe answers the question addressed to the west. This is normal.

Just great.Neosovietist army is lead by an asiatic commie untermensch.

The 15ruble cuck sure does. I know that there are a lot of uninformed Americans and other Putinfans here that think Putin is the savior of the white race just because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically Russian Bill Clinton-George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading shitskin countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Clinton did in Yugoslavia and Bush did with Iraq war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 3-5 million chinks and sells Siberia and Far East to China

>b-but muh evidence said the proofster
Right here
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.
P.S. Moscow is minority Russian by 2025, handguns are illegal, self defence laws are non-existent, free enterprise is a joke and quality of life is barely on Latin American level
Here are some quality enrichment videos starring quintessentially Russian mudslimes
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

Tuvinians - this is not the asians they are turks. But what does this have to issue? Or are you a racist?

I work for the American media and I can offer some insight. The answer is just pure laziness. Media companies have contracts with video libraries such as Reuters and AP, but the problem is there isn't a lot of variety in the footage. So they just use whatever would work despite it being outdated or even inaccurate. It's not as malicious as you'd think.

Don't worry about that, at school they show us movies of americans liberating Auschwitz .

This is.copypasta, maybe slightly altered but still.

Kys shill

Expect when news are about US striking ISIS supply lines which is just a blatant lie. The only thing you faggets do there is just occasionally dropping bombs somewhere in the desert, trying to look like you do shit.

Tuva is well known for ethnic cleansing of Russians in the 90s. In Russian majority country all the leadership positions should belong to ethnic Russian
>are you a racist
Do you know where you are, cuck? I refuse to describe myself with Trotskyite and marxist linguistic weapon, but yes, I believe that some races are inferior.

>frequency of posting affects the accuracy of the information

Fuck off with your lies kike.

That specific case is probably a manipulation, but I am just throwing out the possibility that it is probably a combination of misinformation and laziness. Producers (journalists who work for TV) work 60 hour weeks and tend to get very sloppy

No, it shows that you're not a dialogue, but imagine someone's interests.

>ITT Russians vs Russians

Is it not in the interest of the Pentagon to submit reports? As without any comment from the Pentagon can make war reporting?

Ugh. I'm so disappointed in the "leadership" in this country under the Obama administration. Not only were we the biggest advocates and supporters of ISIS, but now we're pretending that we're on the offensive!?
Hopefully Trump actually drains the swamp. I'm just glad we won't be in war with Russia.
Thanks for fighting the extremists! lol

You mean
>US paid proxy bots vs Russian bots

The same fucking hohol proxy everytime

Wouldn't surprise me if we see the media using the Russian military parade footage and talking about how Obama improved the Military with high heels before he leaves office.

Trump IS the swamp.
It's amazing how americans were conned into believing that a new york city real estate billionaire was some kind of outsider.

Can you speak English?

> fucking liberal
>are you are racist?
LOL

In the New York real estate community, Trump IS an outsider. He's considered a buffoon, an embarrassment, a small fry. Boomberg laughs at him. Trump is more like us than he is like them.

"либepaшкa" - is not the same as "fucking liberal". Just in Russian liberalism - it's stupid reversal of current policy. With that, even if the policy change, the liberals also change. Thus, the liberals in Russia discredit the idea of liberalism.

This means that the term "либepaшкa" is not a direct indication of the liberals, and apply only in relation to Russian.

Now that Trump won, you're trying to paint him as the insider. Take a fucking L you poofda.

Kys

Are you surprised? Russians are the biggest Russophobes in the world. Nobody hates Russia like Russians do. This is why Russia will always be a shithole and Russians - subhuman animals.

> Media not doing any job at all
I hope Trump shuts all your worthless asses down

That just means you are winning in Syria and the pipeline will be built