What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

It's 100% true though. Statistics back it up. There's never anything wrong with stating the truth.

No real ambiguity and he's not wrong.

That's all true though. AIDS and HIV only continue to exist in the West because these faggots refuse to use condoms and have upwards of hundreds of sexual partners.

he speaks the truth

homos spread aids/disease like canadian wild fire, if they're a black homo increase the damage multiplier by 10.

I mean that's what happens when you fuck monkeys

This is true. I'm gay and I do not gamble with gay sex. You don't want to catch the aids, or bögpest as we call it here.

W-w-what? user you can't generalize like that. I didnt know you were a racist bigot...did you vote for trump user?

Sorry to break it to you Ahkmed, but he's absolutely right. All the boys you've been sharing with your mates over at the migrant camp are likely littered with diseases now, and so are you.

More importantly: what's his name again?

Gays have high sexual libidos which make them deficient.

Mike "putting the amp in straight camp" pence

Mike "the electric fence" Pence

Why are generalizations considered wrong? I never understood that.

Kys

Based pence

what are you? gay?

there is literally nothing wrong with this statement

I don't even think homosexuals would have a problem with it.

>What did he mean by this?

Pool is closed cause aids

Can't I say kys to a tranny tripfag?
Fags are horrible aids seed guzzling demons

Hahaha is it really called bogpest?

He means he knows the Lord's Truth and has read Romans.

Mike "turning Dong Juan into John Wayne" Pence

He meant: "Fags like to have lots of 'sex' with multiple, semi-anonymous partners, often unprotected, and they spread disease like this. Fags are a disgusting drain on society."

It's what all this liberal nonsense gets you.

Funny enough the only social scientific research that gets reproduced, aka worth a damn, is how stereotypes and generalizations are based in reality.

This is why Pence was the best choice for Trump.

Nobody on the left will ever assassinate Trump.

They might talk a lot of shit about Trump but they are even more terrified of a Pence president than a Trump president.

That Trump will not be assassinated.

Mike "Get the gas for in the ass" Pence

Mike "deus volt" pence

Lesbians aren't disease ridden or promiscuous really.

he means they all have aids

There are no lesbians really. All girls are bi but some are brainwashed into being exclusively lesbian

hmm

It's why the FDA has flat out refused to budge on the blood donation thing even though lots of people have gotten massively butthurt about it.

kek it really is true, going back to GRID (AIDS) which they lobbied the fuck out of the government and FDA to release AZT which was one of the deadliest drugs ever approved by the FDA. good job faggots. pence was right