Assange has been assassinated?

I found this post on Twitter and thought I'd repost it here for anyone else who has not seen it.

Pretty scary shit. If true it basically confirms the John Podesta being a satanist paedophile stuff. There's been solid proof for decades of George H.W. Bush and some of his associates being involved in the satanist paedo stuff as well so this new stuff didn't surprise me that much.

We have to get the word out about this and the John Podesta stuff. The media, even Breitbart, won't dare cover any of it. The only way something will be done about is if millions of people are made aware of it by word of mouth. The government can't take all of us out.

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/file
funnyjunk.com/Red fucking alert calling all techies/funny-pictures/6093672/
americanthinker.com/blog/2012/05/is_julian_assange_responsible_for_the_execution_of_an_iranian_mossad_agent.html
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/535rhv/milo_yiannopoulos_and_moderators_on_the_donald/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98923088
archive.is/6NwCZ
archive.is/zf6Z4
archive.is/KZe8a
archive.is/F2eNE
archive.is/gP7gh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Buffet
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

F

This is the third thread and i'm going to bump motherfucking all of them

Let's see how long it takes untill the Italian shill comes in this one as well

1/2

May 11th: Michael Ratner Wikileaks chief council died of cancer

Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies

Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man's switch)

Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

August 16th: Renowned lawyer who represented Julian Assange died after being struck by train in West Hampstead

- Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

- Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets "I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.

yeah by continuing to spam this shit, you only make the opposite narrative more plausible, which is that wikileaks is still going strong, and you're an agent of killary or soros, trying to discourage new leakers from coming forward

I will say that the lack of releases is telling however, I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of a leaker right now

2/3
Sorry, longer than expected

- Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

- Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

- Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.

- Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.

- Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.

- Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

- Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

Remember to ignore shills and press F to pay your respects

3/3

- Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

- Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

- Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.

- Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

- Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

- Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video or at the window since).

- Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

- Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

- Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.

- Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.

- Nov 8th: Trump wins.

- Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)

- Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

A reminder for anyone who doesn't believe the John Podesta stuff that Papa Bush was accused of being a satanist paedo 30 years ago as well. Major newspapers actually reported on that, and a Republican congressman wrote a book detailing all he knew about it. Neither the congressman nor the media sources that reported on it were ever sued by slander.

It should be rather easy to win a libel case if someone is wrongly accusing you of raping and killing children in satanic rituals, no? Sounds like the easiest libel case ever.

Edward Snowden is now dead too btw

F

>forgot to save cap of based user expalining shit
Doesnt matter if assange is kills or captured. for us he is kill no questions asked. This is just to spur debates and divise all wikileaks supporters.
Spread it that he is compromised (alive or dead) and spread his message.

How so?

Bumping

F

F

it was a good run

Naah, it's probably just a LARPer.

well if the cia hadn't caught on now they certainly will when its plastered all over twitter - great job fags.

Well hopefully he was already well on route.

Bradley Manning hasn't been heard from in ages either. All his communications have gone through his sister Chelsea.

Webb Hubbell's daughter?

🥇He was a real champ
🤴 A king among men
🤧We will never forget him

Wow! So everything looney toons like James Corbett have been saying for years is true! And wikileaks had the evidence but just happened to get raided before they could release it.

Damn, what shit timing. Oh well, at least thanks to this random anonymous post on the internet with no verification or evidence Iknow the world is run by a global pedophile ring.

D.A.K

Hope he is death. The rapist earned it.

>under hiding
>posts on 8pol
I'm totally convinced this is legit and not a LARPer.

This. Everyone knows 4pol is compromised.

funnyjunk.com/Red fucking alert calling all techies/funny-pictures/6093672/
>funnyjunk
I am aware you hate us all but this post has valuable info.

It was true all along

Pls

damn, why are u guys so good at bantz ?

Try again, it wasn't working for other users before.

All I can say is.
Tay will be reborn in mass as a libcuck shitposter and 2020 meme war weapon.
Assange will be brought back from the dead to bring Trump down through fabricated leaks.
It's going to be like Naruto unless Trump pulls some massive miracles.
Practice your meme jutsus guys. We have 4 years to train.

16.10.16 DAK

DAY ASSANGE KILLED 16.10.16

RIP sweet prince.

jews killed him.

Was waiting to read "we have proof lizard people exist"

Yeah, this is bullshit.

F
damn those evil jews, Hitler did nothing wrong

You're missing the point of the post.
Also bump.

explain

tfw you realize DAK was real :(

One of the user's is speculating that the insurance files were a honeypot, or that ones were legit while others weren't. Read through the rest of it.

Bump

If any of this is true, how fucked are the people who downloaded them?

dead fucked.

So here is how it went down.

Russian hackers cracked DNC emails exposing some of the crimes jews did and exposed specific iranian spy which worked with mossad.

Iranians actually took him home and tought he wasnt a spy, latter after the DNC leaks and hacked emails found him guilty kill him.

Assange is the man behind wikileaks(which are used by russian secret service) aka "russian hackers".

He becomes main target for angry and desperate jews/mossad and their puppets CIA.

Jews spread a meme with DAK16.10.16 to play their "wooogidii boogidiboo we are so secret and deadly guys you dont know it was us" to brag about how they killed assange.

americanthinker.com/blog/2012/05/is_julian_assange_responsible_for_the_execution_of_an_iranian_mossad_agent.html

I call bullshit, if this were true, many of us would be dead alr

So who wants to an hero and see if this is all still up?

You wouldn't know who died here I am afraid.
It's not like we have friends who know we use Sup Forums
And anyone who says anything will just look like a LARPfag

>GHCQ
I smell shite.

It's GCHQ, not GHCQ. He made the same mistake twice, which suggests it isn't a typo. Surely a real wikileaks guy would know this.

The only way to find out if this isn't bullshit is to download whatever this is ourselves. Praise be, may Kek help you all.

F

Yep this is fucked

Julian is dead/being tortured

Wikileaks is now controlled by the CIA

Nice shilling you little worm. You're not fooling anybody. If the global paedo ring thing is made-up, why did George H.W. Bush not sue the Republican congressman who wrote a book exposing Bush's involvement in it?

It's bullshit, cripplechan has a hidden service, the tor traffic doesn't go through exit nodes at all.
Any real wikileaks personnel would know the difference.

proof of reddit takeovers please?

methinks the same

Get real mate.
Help is what we all need right now.
Come to the realisation that some thing is wrong. Quick before time runs out for us all

That's absolutely terrifying. I knew about Seth Rich being assassinated but I didn't know about the other ones. This is some serious shit. It proves there's truth to this. Entire groups of people don't suddenly die or disappear under strange circumstances for releasing information about silly conspiracy theories. This paedo ring stuff is real. We must spread the word.

No way assange can stay dissapeared for 4 years unless they say he escaped like with snowden, then you will never know whether they are dead or working with the russians.

Roger stones Bush book goes into the pedophilia ring details regarding poppy. He's guilty.

This man was seen leaving the Ecuadorian embassy. Witnesses are now living in fear

They'll claim he didn't though, and use this technology to hide it.

youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

assange could have easily killed all rumours by now, he's either dead or captive

>Assange is dead
>Dead man switch will never be revealed

That doesn't change the fact that it is GCHQ.

I'm gonna try to pull all of this shit at a library tomorrow. Stay frosty.

Something I just remembered;
Keep a close eye on the Wikileaks social media pages. Around the same time yesterday I found Wikileaks retweets of news of the shillbait AND shillbait confirmation.
I can't find them today, and I'm a fucking dumbass for not screencapping.

if you spot such things, forget screencapping, ARCHIVE YOU FAGGOT

How can we help? If anything, only to spread awareness leakers are not safe and WikiLeaks account has been compromised.

I know might be a naive idea, but would it be a good idea tweeting Trump about it? He won largely due to Wikileaks after all.

Whoever you are, I hope you manage to activate the switch.

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.

if that's true, they shouldn't have waited this long to leak it, and what the fuck kind of deadman switch is that?

i remember the thread on 16.10.16, kek gave to give us a hint about what happened to assange. seems like that is true.

now because they waited with the leaks, for some fucking reason, and don't even have a proper deadswitch, we can only hope that the information doesn't die with them.

lesson to future whistleblowers and hackers? act before it's too late and have a better backup plan than this.

If you believe the post that's quoted in OPs pic then you're an idiot.

First of all no one in this position would concern themselves posting on Sup Forums, this should be obvious. Second of all Tor is not compromised. The whole point of the design of onion routing is that someone can run an exit node but it doesn't matter because they can only see the exit traffic and its destination, and the payload only if it's encrypted (e.g http vs https). Exit nodes cannot tell who the entrace node was nor can they tell who the user behind that entrace node was, they can only tell what middle node was used.

There are theoretical attacks against Tor that require traffic correlation between an owned entrance and exit node, the odds you'll connect through 2 nodes both owned by the same bad actor is very small.

This is nothing but roleplaying, or at best it's a counter op to get people to stop submitting data to wikileaks. Use your head.

Go away MI6. We're not a joke anymore.

I keked

Tell me then, Mr. MI6 Agent, if this is a counter op to get people to stop submitting data to Wikileaks, as you claim, why hasn't there been any proof of Assange's existence shown yet? Surely this would be a very easy counter op to disprove.

Who this?

Sam "No leaks for weeks" Hyde

>First of all no one in this position would concern themselves posting on Sup Forums, this should be obvious.
That's kikechan by the way, wonder why it was bumplocked.

Trump is buddy buddy with Jeffrey Epstein, convicted billionaire underage prostitute procurer to the stars.

and what about /r/The_Donald takeover by Milo Yiannopoulos and corrupted mods? Add that to list

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/535rhv/milo_yiannopoulos_and_moderators_on_the_donald/

>assange is dead and this is true because i read it on Sup Forums

Nigga...

Our brother. F

Whats the url to that one? People here cant stop talking in codes ffs

Archive:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98923088

people assange is alive look at the knowledge bomb user posters in 4plebs

newfags get out

Domain name is considered spam
archive.is/6NwCZ
archive.is/zf6Z4

Sami al-haider

Stay sharp guys.

didnt read, lol

yea, i figured. Thanks romania.

Shills, get the fuck out.

>believing some random LARPer on 8ch

Really? How many fucking LARP threads did we have here before the election about shit that never happened, like some super damaging leaks that were supposed to drop on November 5th? The only one who seemed even remotely credible was FBI user. It's fine to be concerned about Assange or the whole pizza business but anyone who thinks a bunch of anonymous posts are "proof" for anything is a retard who deserves to burn.

Great role player right there. He almost seems believable.

Found and re-archived the Spirit Cooking tweets.
archive.is/KZe8a
archive.is/F2eNE
archive.is/gP7gh
The article in the third tweet gives an explanation. It's disturbing and potentially lethal, but doesn't confirm occult bsns.

censhorship at its best! I changed the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Buffet

with and extended 2016 pizzagate but it has been removed!!!!!!!!!! anyone update it !! I included the link from washington

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

>guys i'm wikileaks
>guys no more leaks pls
>srsly STOP leaking stuff!!1

checks out

A lot of it sounds like baseless speculation to me, but -
>Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.
is pretty shocking. For sure something's going on, I don't think we can say much for certain, though.

It's clear shit is hitting the fan for WikiLeaks, which to be fair was only a matter of time.

Especially the whole Assange situation is extremely suspicious. Something is going down without a doubt, let's just be careful about speculation.

Is there an image citing all those somewhere?

>Pizzagate was about a futbol fag getting food thrown at him.
I missed this news entirely, and reading this now reminds me how big of a conspiratard I'm being.
Oh, and the story you linked goes to a Breitbart tweet that proves the hankerchief emails still exist.
Concerned though I am, I'm done for now.