So which superhero got the most powerful power up just to job in the end?

So which superhero got the most powerful power up just to job in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k_5ibXNGEI
youtube.com/watch?v=GWtft3POQPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Martian Manhunter as always.

Really? They gave Goku YET ANOTHER powerup in Super just to have him lose?

Its bizarre, like they want to have their cake and eat it too in throwing endless new transformations and forms on Goku but not have him be the one to beat the enemy.

Which in the end just makes them sort of laughable.

No. In fact the next episode hasn't even aired yet and won't until Saturday next week.

I'm honestly happy Frieza is going to be the one to win it. It's a pretty original subversion of expectations considering it's shonenshit.

to be fair there's plenty of normalfags that believe Goku is some plot armor god that never loses

Well, I hope he loses. Because that fucker doesn't deserve to win.

Blanco looks so much cooler like this tho, too bad he didn't stayed like this

Does Blanco means he knows Spanish now?

Could Superman defeat Jiren sin camisa?

Jiren Sin Camisa is nothing for Superman. You need La Gran Mamá to beat Superman.

>blanco memed into existence
>meme preview had Goku lose to Jiren
El Hermano canon when?

Hope this movie changes things for him.

Vegeta is the only one I could have tolerated beating Jiren because Vegeta actually fights for something substantial like a man.

>La Gran Mamá

La Gran Mamá vs Milfseid when?

Toriyama was scared of GODhan's power, so he made him lose on purpose.

Not until the Red Shaggy arc.

I'm more excited for Dragon Ball x Scooby Doo crossover

Dragonball is one of my favorite shows. Dragonball Z is one of my favorite manga. I love Z movies 1-9. I fucking wish Super never happened.

Freiza wins and wishes for all the gods to vanish.

>literally the only saiyan that didn't surpassed his limits during the ToP

Does that means Freiza is the good guy then?

that means he doesn't like when someone else is a bigger asshole than himself

Call me a Gohanfag, but Buu should've been all about Gohan with no Goku, and Vegeta as a really bitter trainer to Gohan. Gohan lags behind, Dabura whoops Gohan, Buu pops up, Gohan turns to Vegeta for training. Goku's exit in Cell is as good as you'll get.

maybe you should give a chance to the right version of DBS

like let's really to rubble!

Wow, Freiza confirmed for the actual hero of Dragonball, moreso than Goku ever was.

Doesn't matter, they are all monsters and the only way the setting as a whole will be free is if they are exterminated.

Both are shit, but for different reasons.

They explaned why Trunks had healing powers, I bet you just saw this panel out of the context and just assumed it was an asspull

Best version of Super is Pedro Ball
youtube.com/watch?v=2k_5ibXNGEI

Giving him yet another hair recolor is so stupid, why the hell does learning to fight 'Ultra Instinct" style have to change his hair color in the first place?

always

superman's world of cardboard speech was great only for him to job to darseid's agony matrix.

Gohan Calvo Blanco is best.

Maybe because all angels have white hair and all of them have total control of the ultra instinct

Early summaries are out in Nipland

>Episode 130 (18 March)
>The Greatest Showdown of All Time! Ultimate Survival Battle!!
>A minute and a half remain in the Tournament of Power. Son Goku has had the upper hand battling Jiren. Jiren then concentrates and finally gets serious. Surrounded by a red aura, he dashes fiercely and fires a ki blast at Goku at point-blank range. Goku is totally blown away. From the spectator seats, Kuririn and the Turtle Hermit are worried, but...

>Episode 131 (25 March)
>A Miraculous Conclusion! Farewell Goku! Until the Day We Meet Again!!
>Son Goku has fallen from the arena. It seems like Universe 7 has lost, and everyone will be annihilated, but... Having broken through his limits, Goku and Jiren stare at the Omni-Kings, as if the match isn't over yet. And then, a Death Beam hits Jiren's back. A bruised and battered Universe 7 team member is standing there!

tl;dr: Goku Blanco jobs like a bitch against the primary antagonist for the fifth time among Super's five arcs.
Freezafags win.

The angels are stupid and should never have been a thing, that goes for the GoDs and especially Zeno too.

>Episode 131

Forgot pic related

>a Death Beam hits Jiren's back

Oh boy! Another super powerful übermensch gets defeated by a laser!

Lasers are the ultimate weapon in Dragonball

Just imagine the the fucking wish Frieza makes.
I can see it now.

"Dragon...I wish for all the universes that were erased in this tournament to be brought back and fused together into one giant universe...With me as the lone God in charge of everything."

"And now that I'm in charge, I'm going to go find that other world filled of filthy monkeys and kill them all. Enjoy that, Vegeta."

Holy shit I actually forgot that Frieza is still around.

>I am the hope of the universe!
>I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace.
>I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth.
>ALLY TO GOOD! NIGHTMARE TO YOU!"
youtube.com/watch?v=GWtft3POQPs

the blanco meme was based of an toryama interview you idiot. SSB was going to have white hair but they changed it

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

¿Por que estas enfadado? ¿Tienes miedo, Jiren?

I mean the interview where he said the super saiyan blue was suppose to be white be he changed to blue because of a villain that would debut in the next arc?

Did Zamasu had UI?

>In an Interview a reporter asked Akira why Blue was chosen for the New Transformation (SS Blue). Toriyama answered: first I wanted to take white but then I thought it would colour Clash with a future Villain.

If they ended the series now and did so by obliterating all the worthless new cast of deities that were introduced I wouldn't cheer for the existence of Super but I would be glad that it 'corrected' itself in the end.

>>>>>>>

>Frieza's plan actually comes to fruition and he gets his wish
>Jiren's power is actually kept consistent despite how shit the anime's writing has been

Also, Frieza erasing Xeno and the gods would be stupid on every level. Doing that would make DBGT canon, somehow.

The blanco shit started way before Super.

>In an Interview a reporter asked Akira why Blue was chosen for the New Transformation (SS Blue). Toriyama answered: first I wanted to take white but then I realized Goku didn't knew any spanish yet, so Blanco was out of the question for the moment

>The last time Goku won a fight on his own merit was...

..Shit. I can't remember. The last person he legit won against was Freeza on Namek, wasn't it? It was all downhill from there. Fuck.

To make GT canon they would need to make pilaf and his gang to go back to being old

Super is just as terrible as GT.

I like to think that Super wasn't supposed to go beyond the Black Goku arc and Toriyama is just using whatever memes he comes across to write the next chapter. Can't wait for Shaggy to come and kick El Hermano's ass.

Super wasn't supposed to exist in the first place when the series already concluded, this entire series has just been fanfiction-tier shit even worse than Z. Gotta milk those fanbucks.

So the ending literally U7 wins becomes everyone forgets Frieza still sleeping in the arena, also he dosen't get the wish, because his time runs out just in time.

I actually feel bad for Frieza

Duh, obviously. I'm just here for the memes that mock how ridiculous it is.

Like a lot of things like Transformers, Scooby Doo and TMNT but yeah, it's only bad when Dragon Ball does it

To be fair, he had trounced Kefla and numerous other pretty strong guys in the ToP up until this point

Realistically, the entire theme of the tournament is Team Play. Jiren's team will cause their star hitter refused to come up to bat till all his other teammates got knocked out. Further, Goku is already half dead from ASSISTING HIS OWN TEAM constantly. Jiren having trouble fighting a corpse that has no good sense to die is pretty pathetic.

But still.

BUT STILL.

COME THE FUCK ON.

Super fanboys gonna shill.

Unrelated franchises doing something isn't an excuse for the one you like to pull shit.

>Goku is about to be tossed over the edge
>Hold on for dear life to Jiren at the last moment
>both go over
>Everyone calls it a tie
>Universe 11 and 7 will be deleted
>"NOT SO FAST" says Goku
>We still have a guy in the ring
>Panel to Frieza's Knocked out corps

Hawkgod

>Jiren taken down by a laser from behind

Is a laser from behind just the most powerful technique in the DBZ universe?

And Frieza just stays there. Not wanting to move. Like Yamcha.

>A tired Jiren is bushwhacked by Gokus teammate after beating him

This is what happened to Superman when he fought the Avengers.

>Inb4 we get a revised version of DBGT with all the new cast included to make shit weirder.

Being honest, though, would that be good or bad?
I mean, if the writers avoid the same mistakes that GT did before (lack of good fights, only Pan and Trunks as companions,Earth filler arc, killing Piccollo definitely and the atrocity of the Super 17 arc) I'd be up for it, but... yeah I can't see it happening.

>King Piccollo

??

Super and its writers are fucking terrible, why would they do any better?