AUSTRIAN SUPERPOWER THREAD

Alright, this is serious. I want us all to work together to make plans on how to make Austria into a global superpower again(ish).

I don't care what it takes. I don't care how "funneyy" it sounds to you. I'm austrian and I'm not going to sit here and live out my days as a citizen of a small and meaningless country.

First order of business has to be to get nukes, and lots of them. This really is the only way to even be on the map of modern warfare. If you don't have nukes, you are just waiting to be the next Yemen.

Second order of business is to somehow get control of more land. I don't know how, but there are several options.

1. Politically get control of the EU and purge the undesirables later, making the entire EU effectively Austrian territory.
2. Create islands in international waters and defend those.
3. I forgot nr.3, maybe it will come to me again later.

I believe getting nukes should in theory be easy, however creating a secret military operation is hard in a democracy. It might be necessary to replace our so called "leaders" with real leaders behind the scenes, aka me. Not a show stopper for me.

One important part is to get the austrian people behind this. This needs a serious marketing campaign, we should be starting by massively hyping up anti-EU sentiment, effectively calling the austrian people slaves of a foreign power.
This is the only way.

Remember also: High tech beats population size. We might not even technically need more land, we could become a global superpower just by properly researching leading technology. Nobody would mess with us if we had wormholes, ironmen, or intergalactic spaceships.

Any thoughts? I know this is a hard pill to swallow but the only way we will ever have any say on the world stage is if we make a difference.

> inb4 blue pilled austrians
> inb4 "lol it will never happen"
> inb4 ur cray cray

Other urls found in this thread:

norberthofer.at/
intimeslikethese.blogsport.eu/programm-schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The re-Election will dictate your future!

lOl all of aussie "superpowa" is just shitposting in internets

How many people live in Austria?

We're your most faithful Superpower Allies
and dedicated to dying in your fight for Freedom
sincerely AUSTR(i)ALIA

Less than in Bavaria.
Alpenrepublik when?

Please annex us, Franz Josef, I miss you!

Austria-Hungary is just historical revisionism. They are trying to mask the glory of the Australia-Hungarian empire

You first have to get millions of non-Austrians on board with this idea. You're outnumbered. Slovenes would join immediately, see We'd most likely join too eventually, either by force or willingly depending on the circumstances. I'm not sure about Czechs and Slovaks, but they wouldn't have much of a choice.

> MUH MEME AUSTRALIA = AUSTRIA HAHAAHA SO FUNNY LMAO

There will be a day when people like you will all be killed.

I'm not making this up:
Few years ago I was in Lascaux 2 and there was some kid with ADHD pissing off the female guide. Seeing he didn't speak french the guide asked the kid where he was from. He replied "Austria". She understood and uttered "Australia?" and nobody corrected her.

K looking forward to it

we can't do it militarily, it has to be a diplomatic union with our militaries immediately starting top secret research programs into nukes and even more advanced tech.
furthermore we need a shared language, who the hell wants to learn 5 different languages. That shit was what killed the first austrian empire.
Obviously I'm biased but german really is the only logical choice here. Frankly I would be fine with english too if that is more realistic and everybody could agree with it.

V E T O
E
T
O

> netherlands

holy shit nobody even knows whether ur a real country or whether ur just belgium

>I believe getting nukes should in theory be easy
when you stop protesting against our nucler power plants then yes
but honestly get rid of the cucks first

Resurrect the Habsburgs to uncuck your nation

Yesss unite all of AH again, abolish all minorities via germanisation and make it a wonderful world power

>Slovenia still can't have Trst
kek

At least my country doesn't not get confused with an desert island filled with shitposters

The Ottoman Empire will never rise again, Mehmet.

We are more real then you at this point. Fake Germany.

Alright, i remember #3 from the list now.
We could just buy tons of land from some african country and basically buy a second country. There would be few to no countries who would welcome losing part of their territory forever but then again, they are poor and in constant warfare.
They might just let go of some land if the price is right. This already requires us to be rich though, we'll see.

>people ITT thinking K.u.K was a good idea
It would be again just bunch of faggots dominated by coalition of Czechs and Slovaks and lesser Slavs who would heed
the Slavic call.

>literally Czecho-Slavs + their bitches
And I dont want to live in a one state with bunch of cucks

Denied.

Danubian Federation WHEN?

Oy, we spilled blood for you guys countless times during WWI and now we are not even included? Fuck of m8.

>muh glorious regiments

what is this bullshit

You need one religion, one language and one military otherwise it simply won't work.
We're talking about a dozen or so ethnicities here and most of us don't want to speak or learn German except for Slovenes.
There's also the issue of religion. Serbs and Romanians are Orthodox, Bosnians are muslim and everyone else is Catholic.

Multi-ethnic/religious unions simply don't work. I'm sorry, Franz.

V4 + 2 is much more likely.

>Belarusian as the minority language in Belarus
I thought that was just a meme

i dont give a shit about what is possible within the next 5 or 10 or even 20 or 50 years.
I'm talking about starting a process where we have the same language and same ideas under the same leadership.
It took the EU like what, 100 years, too and it turned out as utter shit.
We cant rely on the EU to unify us and lead us. How realistic is it that this bloated shit institution will somehow magically reform itselef into a lean and mean leadership machine?
Zero man, pretty goddamn close to zero.

The first steps are very simple. We can start talks of making english the primary language in all schools, the language that you need to speak to conduct official business etc.
That will transform all our countries into a common language area within ~50-100 years.
That's fine for now. We can do more if we can do more, we can do less if we cant.

If the top linguistic minority isn't a native group then the country is cucked.

Serbs are totally different mentality so that would never work. I can see it working out with Slovenians and Croats cuz of Catholicism and the fact that you cant forget how to groom a horse in under 1 century.

Try it, faggot. See how far you get.

The Austrian Empire collapsed because guess what multiculture doesn't work very well.

idk about that, where i work there are a shitload of serbs and they seem normal? i mean all our countries are socialized lazy shits compared to the US but that should be fixable with real reforms to the school systems.
~12 years in the school system and then coming out with zero marketable skills simple isnt going to fly.

We are neutral you fucking retard

hahahah

I agree that English should be adopted as a formal language. You can speak your own language at home. If anything, it's better to know several languages, including English, German, Croatian, Hungarian etc.

Kek is with us during the first step of making Austria great again - electing Norbert Hofer

Anschluss is the only hope of Austria claiming world power status again. Anschluss and get an Austrian president, then partition Switzerland, acquire Lichtenstein. Maybe you'll be strong enough then

Hey little Germany, I make you a deal

You support us in creating a European Reich and we crown some Habsburg as our representative King.

Yeah.
Looks good.
Tbh the best way to earn clay again is to get germany to fight some meme war until they destroy themselves.

Imagine an England in which all official signs and documents had to be written in Geordie, but where nothing else was changed. That's more or less Belarus.

>yfw your country's name recognition is displaced and eclipsed by a britbong colony of convicts on the other side of the planet

Anyone here gonna go to the fpö event on mass immigration in Vienna today? Hofer and Strache will be there.

checked PRAISE THE FROG LORD. HE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS AGAIN

MAGA NORBERT

it's pretty reddit tier humour, desu

i literally cant even find that there is an event? not even on their own website does it say anything... wtf so incompetent.

norberthofer.at/

18. November 2016:
Symposium: Massenimmigration nach Europa: Politik zwischen Verantwortung und Verantwortungslosigkeit (18:30 Uhr, Kursalon Hübner, Johannesgasse 33, 1010 Wien)

Needs a reservation though.

What's even more hilarious is that Belarusian is used in daily life mostly by Polish minority in Belarus, while Belarusians speak usually Russian in their daily lives.

I'm from the north east...people here speak german and work in austria anyway. Let's see...

Gas prices are -30%, food is up to -50% and we're talking quality food made for west, not the shit slovenia gets made for east. Electronics are nearly -60%. Oh, and salaries nearly +200%.

Also, Slovenia hates us anyway. If Austria wanted to annex us I'd seriously fight for the austrians.

Why would we want to put faggot Austria in charge of based Hungary, Slovakia and Poland?

Not memeing. Why put the keks in charge? You faggots did fuck all to protect Europe from your German sister Merkel's psychosis

Man, germans and austrians don't like each other...

Hat dir wer ins Hirn gschissn?

#MÖGA

Moreover these literal faggots literally destroyed the white race to avenge
>muh archduke
When some random nonstate actor decided to kill his faggot Serb loving ass

Fuck Austrian keks. Visegrad is the future and if those German faggots wish to be a part of it, they'd better learn to subordinate themselves quickly.

This isn't 1815, you can't just annex countries by forming a personal union. Austrian dominance in Central Europe was only possible thanks to feudalism and monarchism being around, you can't do jack shit now that you are a republic, du Eierbär

Any Austrian who finished highschool knows this.

Eierbär. kek

Your 1815 map is wrong.

>Go listen to the same propaganda as you listen on here
How about infiltrating the enemies instead of circle jerking?
>intimeslikethese.blogsport.eu/programm-schedule/

There is only one thing that the Višegrad countries do better than Austria, and that's not allowing kebabs to enter their countries.

>How about infiltrating the enemies instead of circle jerking?
I already do that at university and some friends.

What about an Austria-Australia?

They cook better, their women look better and still behave like women.

The only thing Germans do well is pick fights and get their asses kicked while salivating at every opportunity to augment their BBCcollection. Germans are the absolute niggers of Europe worse even than Romanians.

Thank you for keeping your word after Red army left, Austria.

We will always welcome your KGB spies, don't worry.

The friendly merchants and their lap dogs are not just going to sit back and watch as the country that had a major hand in all three events that threatened their rule resurrect from the dead

Multikulti ist scheisse!
Wir sollten Österreich-Ungarn wiederbeleben!

Literal top fucking kek

Ukraine tier

Oy cunt. At least somebody is woke.

look americunt, i know you desperately need to insert yourself into everything but as it so happens you dont have a clue about Europe or anything in it. You probably cant even find ur own toilet half the time.

>I already do that
Did I said something else?