B E A N S

y'all're a buncha lame ass homos

nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=RRK2L-t3Gk0

Pawss* Fucking amateur

i wish reddit would go back desu senpai

>desu senpai
So are you leaving with them?

This one is a bit shaky but gets the point across.

It's 38% in Norway. Niggers are the most useless race to any society.

Post more jellybean toes

This is a university program to indoctrinate little kids.

top fucking kek

Social media and it's effects. Both genders are clearly more narcissistic these days.

Zyzz

I want to lick those toes

I remember seeing this post. What a great insight.

>Not knowing the wordfilter
>"Just how new do you think I am"

>using nigger words that get filtered
Pretty cancerous tbqh sempai desu.

>redpill me on the bluepill senpai?

My personal red pill was when I realised that my childhood dream, Star Trek, was wrong about absolutely everything. We will never have artificial gravity or antigravity, or tractor beams or force fields, or transporters or warp drive, because those things just aren't in the rules of this universe. I know that now because of my scientific experience. And we will never have a non-capitalist hi-tec society or a multiracial democracy that persists for longer than a lifetime, because those things are not in the rules of human nature. I know that because I got older.

You will die in your lifetime.

Parasitic as women might be, the fact remains that men commit almost all the physical violence - this alone means that men are the much worse gender.

Women are parasites mostly and are very short term thinkers that are never really in danger the same way a kid is never in danger because there is someone always supporting them

Sup Forums is just a giant over exaggeration of the beliefs people actually have but regardless is somewhat realistic

The world's inhabitants are going to see huge drops in living standards in the near future and we are living in ironically the golden age of humanity despite all of our problems. 200 years from now, it will be a giant scavenger type of world with limited modern technology here and there. Most people will live with pre-industrial revolution levels of technology.

America stabbed itself in 1965 and is now slowly bleeding to its eventual death in 2042.

didn't most white women vote for Trump tho

It looks like an upside-down teddy bear.