youtube.com/watch?v=TiMpnCp8QbI
youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0
archive.is/c4vpr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

That's not how you write "realism"

LOOK OUT ITCHY, HE'S IRISH

youtube.com/watch?v=V14-_ZpzPvA

>Portrays ever race as a stereotype except whites.
>Of course Italians and Irish aren't white unless we need them to be.
And you think Jews are tricky, look back in history and you'll see whites are exactly what Alex Jones describes the left wing as. They'd uproot societies just for their greed.

Where's the racism?

>Jews trick and lie
>EVIL
>Whites trick and lie
>Righteous

Face it, kikes are just like any other group

>Portrays ever race as a stereotype except whites.
>Except Irish and Italians but they don't count because shut up.

Whites are literally your stereotypical fantasy evil other dimensional enemies. They've done harm to almost every race in the planet including themselves. Back to back world wars, wanton destruction of nature to fulfill your greed and genociding God knows how many ethnicities.

European and Middle Easterns are the worst humanity has to offer

Race is a tricky thing. Up until the 1930's Irish and Italians were 100% considered to be a different race from Anglos.

What about Germans?
And the British?
And Hicks?
And All the other Ethnicties?
Do they not count as white either?

Probably in the narrator and his "Asian" accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LvLn9PWln8

>!00%
Doubtful. Probably socially, but at the end of the day they're still white on the census box.

Anybody going to post any examples? Just seeing a lot of truths here.

As I understand it, up until around 1920 then every person from every different area/region of Europe was it's own "thing." There wasn't a "white." There were many nationalities, but no unifying "white." You weren't white, you were from X or Y country.

I mean, there was, but it was only taken seriously in places where there were a ton of non-white people around, like the American South.

I suppose I was mistaken. Since that was the result of the (federal)jim crowe laws passed by woodrow wilson prior to then that made a legal distinction between colored and white. And he was in office a few years before that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYi_hq2p1Ac

The Supreme Court declared racial segregation constitutional in 1896, before Wilson became a politician. He made Jim Crow even worse than it was, but the system was already in place by the time he came to power.

The Chinese are no-bullshit people when it comes to pansy Western racism. The only thing wrong with that is that Chinks do have spoons, but then the gag wouldn't have worked.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_spoon

Damn. So that far back huh?
And if you don't mind my asking, what was the wording on the ruling? Specifically, if they used the term, "colored and white."

youtube.com/watch?v=7CXD_wJWCbU

God I'm so proud of not being black and racist like you, Jesus christ.

>black
Man it must be great not to be black or white on this site. You can piss off anybody you like if the standard response is
>fuck you whitey
or
>fuck you nigger

The definition for "white" recently seems to include asians for some reason or another.

what the fuck did I just watch

Racist chinese accents never make sense because the Chinese languages has R's

Not to normal people. Although the criminal justice system does have some difficulty categorizing hispanics

>30s cartoon thread
Oh fuck yes. You guys ever seen the original Tom and Jerry? I mean before the cat and the mouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=TiMpnCp8QbI

This short aside it's actually a pretty decent collection of shorts.

That's an extremely Eurocentric word view.

>Not to normal people.
Likewise to us fuckheads here on Sup Forums too.

Also, really? I had thought they just used, "latino" there?

Probably because there is no such a thing.

Sometimes criminals here are classified as white when they're actually latino

Sometimes they look white, or "white enough." for the purposes of the criminal justice system, it's for the police identifying them so they know what to look for.

youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0

Anglos had poems like Kipling's "Take Up the White Man's Burden." Whiteness was absolutely a thing, and a default pushback against anyone darker than the Brits who upheld it most.
It was some nasty shit.

This is bait you retards, stop falling for it.

>When summarizing, Justice Brown declared, "We consider the underlying fallacy of the plaintiff's argument to consist in the assumption that the enforced separation of the two races stamps the colored race with a badge of inferiority. If this be so, it is not by reason of anything found in the act, but solely because the colored race chooses to put that construction upon it."[21]
Basically, the Court decided that separating public facilities into white and nonwhite did not violate the 14th amendment because the nonwhite options weren't inferior to the white ones. Even though they were.

Fascinating.

1980's British advertising.

Why are Hispanics called Hispanics rather than just saying they're mixed?

Why go through the trouble of acting like mexicans, puerto ricans, brazilians, etc are a race when really they're just mixtures of multiple races?

All races are mixed, but you can pretty much say hispanic or latino constitutes a certain mix that encompasses south and central america.

You know I'm right

Hispanics used to be legally white in the US, but now Hispanic is its own thing that you can check on the census in addition to whatever color you are.

Who said I am black racist boi? You are just proving my point. You come from a life that is so shelteres that you belive racism doesn't or has never existed. Ignorance is not an excuse, educate yourself.

the point is that jews do it at a disproportionate rate compared to whites or any other race for that matter. they also do it in a far more heinous and fucked up way like usury. of course this gets bumped down to more petty things like in op's example bc stereotype

Because not even Mexicans think Mexican is a race. They are a country, they have their demographics.

So does japanese it's L sounds that they don't have

That's whites at their best. It's the most flattering way you can portray the one race worse than everyone else at everything.

Yeah sure the jews did it worse than the whites. I'm sure all the European colonies feel that way.

>he thinks whites did the slave trade
archive.is/c4vpr

Make me!

You're replying to bait. Plus this seems like passing the buck to another group of people when before we were told you can't blame ALL whites for what a few did. Plus are jews white or not?

That still holds up today kek

it's about proportions. jews are invariably around 2-3% of a population yet they are vastly overrepresented in sleazy criminal behavior, in this case the slave trade, by enormous factors. another example: in mass media companies jews are overrepresented 37.5 times- 3750%- their percentage of the population. of course most pleb jews aren't involved in that behavior, but they never call out their fellows who engage in such behavior- or they talk a good game but take no action. contrast that to how whites reacted to colonialism in the 50s and 60s, actively supporting it and marching for it. whites engaged in the slave trade of course, but they also ended it. meanwhile jews fought overwhelmingly for the confederacy in the war between the states.
jews simultaneously are and aren't white depending on whether or not it's convenient for them.
i don't feel like getting into a big Sup Forums-tier discussion on Sup Forums so i will simply direct you to the culture of critique by kevin macdonald if you wish to know more.