>hired a tranny to write visionaries
>hired a tranny to work on the Jem comic
>Injected identity politics into all of their titles
>sales plummet by record numbers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1eh9gLRFfe8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Transformers is still readable, though.

If only comic store owners and their customers weren't all such Nazis, this is such a shame.
youtube.com/watch?v=1eh9gLRFfe8

Maybe if you spent time reading comics you actually like you wouldn't be wasting it whining about ones you don't, and clearly hate for nefarious reasons.

Hooray.

>>hired a tranny

So you shouldn't hire transexuals period amiright

Oh no. How horrible. This is just awful. It surely affects my day to day activities, however will I go on.

Never hire a transsexual on their period.

>>Made Transformers trannies
>>Implying that wasn't just the writers autism

"I don't actually read the comics but like bitching" the post.

A tranny wrote the new reboot for Visionaries. They immediately got rid of the white main character and gave people tumblr haircuts.

Sales were already declining on all the books before any of what youre bitching about happened, try actually keeping up faggot.

Putting all the books in the same universe was a terrible mistake.

A second tranny also worked on the Jem comic. Again, there was race swaps and characters were change to be fat and lesbians.

Hoi doi no it wasn't.

There are things called editors you know. Also it's a liscensed property so they probably had to give the OK as well. Point is it isn't exclusively the trannies fault that they changed something that triggered your delicate boy pussy

That and back to back crossovers with franchises only a select few remembered or cared about while fucking up the main plots of the ones people actually did read. It had nothing to do with the sjw boogyman, just really bad marketing.

kys faggot

Matt Trakker is Duke?

>literally feeling the need to defend tranny comics that lost a company 91% of it's profits

Here, let me laugh harder! HAHAHAHAHA

>91 percent profit drop
>blame it on "industry loss leaders"
LOL, that's some serious damage control.

i dont even know who this is or care

That's because you're supposed to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums.

Trans
Former what?

im 41 little boy

>steps down
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been fired.

More like 17 and in mommy's basement

Filtered.

I usually skip the pages where the GIJoe appear in TF books.

not everyone has to live like you user

>n-no u!

>41
>still visiting Sup Forums

Former Heroes
Identity to be rebooted

how else will I fulfill my shitposting quota

Old interview with Aubrey Shitterson about his dumpster fire Joe book

The Arcee part didn't have anything to do with the SJW stuff you complain about, it happened just because Simon Furman believed having female robots makes no sense (and still believed it back in 1980's; his different origin for Arcee in the 80's Marvel UK comics was that the Transformers built her to appease complaining feminists)

You're right, young people should be having a life instead of wasting it here. Too late for you, though

>This damage control

As Editor-In-Chief he could have put a stop to trannies in his books, but didn't and even made a selling point that he had trannies working on his books.

The problem with Jem wasn't fat lesbians.
The problem was that the fat lesbian literal who apparently had a legion of fangirls who were thin lesbians and that one of Roxy's bandmates kept going WILDLY off-model every page.

>if soldiers are really that good why would they need to kill people
Giving G.I. Joe to a man with no understanding of the military on any level was a mistake.

>le damage control

Confirmed for not reading comics

Wait, is that true, Arcee was once a guy?

Confirmed for Bleeding Cool

Why aren't there non-Caucasian Cybertronians?

>hired a tranny to work on the Jem comic
Her art was the best thing about the comic.

INDEED! Your waifu was once a man!

Why do you care? You almost certainly weren't alive when Visionaries aired, all 13 episodes of it.

>he to she
>transformers even caring about gender

How does that work, they're like robots or something. wtf.
Do they even fuck?

>being this upset

Be a big boy and accept you made one mistake in that image instead of your attempt at damage control.

>her

Just the IDW version. Back when Furman thought having female Transformers made no sense. I forgot who actually mandated that there actually were female Transformers, though.

>robots that reproduce through planned engineering
>having genders in the first place
It's like some folks out there lost all understanding of what sex actually IS.

I'm not the one trying to defend it pal

On Twitter, obviously

>robots that reproduce through planned engineering
That's not how IDW Transformers reproduce though.

Sure you are, you're defending that image you made

I mean, why not have female and male Transformers? Kinda interesting but they dont have any sexual parts though do they?

Did they actually make robot-sex canon?
Because if so, that's some levels of fetish-injections on par with DC"s "saving the world through the psycho-sexual energy of inflation"

normally respectable companies, especially ones that recognise the years you've put into a position, will be gracious enough to offer you "resign and step down, or we'll terminate you" if you are a wage cuck and only medium-low positions you should take being fired, because while it looks bad on a resume - it means you get severance pay and are elligible for unemployment, while resigning carries no dark mark on a resume it literally has no benefits.
>He was being fired

Careful, he'll get upset and assume you're defending IDW

They only reproduce homosexually

>n-no you!

>being this upset

is he the reason the Ghostbusters book had to use the 2016 movie cast? I mean all told the staff on that book did a fair enough job with them but Id rather not see them used much and it looks like they're going to be a not small part of the current crossover.

This. Tranny Arcee is literally the opposite of what OP is complaining about. Furman is basically this retard.

Sage for shit thread.

>lesbians.
To be fair Kimber and Stormer were pretty gay in that episode about them. They should've made Kimber bi.
>race swaps
Aja was originally suppose to black in the cartoon but Hasbro didn't want black people to be villains only white British people could be villains.

>Letting the SJW mouse live in your head rent-free

alright I don't know shit about Transformers other than it pretty much being a promotion material for toy robots that turn into cars
why the FUCK does it have romance in the first place?
like, how does it even work? why do fucking giant robots have love stories, what would it lead up to?
at this point it's like having some love triangle between Godzilla, Mothra and Mecha-Godzilla. it doesn't make any sense and nobody is asking for it

>resigning carries no dark mark on a resume
I prefer this option.

>n-no u!

Watch out, he'll call you an IDW defender

Oh, TF books are also about wars and politics too. They just want to offer something else than Decepticons vs. Autobots fighting on Earth.

I was. I saw it and had Mom buy me toys. The comic sucks. There is too little of the hologram projecting gimmick. It's almost like the writer is some hack who doesnt know shit about their assignment. I dont begrudge Madman Visaggio to live, or even to work in the industry. Buy I'm not gonna buy their books.

Who the fuck went through this and underlined a bunch of random shit like a retard?

>I was. I saw it and had Mom buy me toys.

No one believes you

Watch out (((Bleeding Cool))) will call you a holocaust denier

Nia Jax is a fat bitch.

>91.1%
[laughter starts]

On most Transformer worlds there's a "hot spot" that naturally creates new Sparks every couple of years, which are collected/sold to people who build them bodies.

IDW G1 is largely about SUBVERSION so the Autobots are actually worse than the Decepticons, we get romance instead of war, Transformers rarely transform, etc.

>being this upset

>n-no u!

Political allegories are understandable if your basic premise is about some sort of conflicts.
But at one point you have to ask yourself if things really make sense. Drawing parallels between a weird fictionnal universe and real events can work. But romance between big transforming robots might not. Because they are fucking robots.
Unless I am really misunderstanding the Transformers franchise and it actually tries to really nail the concept of singularity.
>it's a "the good guys are actually just as bad as the villains" episode
This can be fine but very few writers are good enough to do it and go past "muh grey areas" and "we're not so different after all" because they've seen it somewhere else.Don't try to deal with moral ambiguity if you have a surface-level understanding of morals, how and why they work.

Why do the queers have such terrible fashion sense? I thought fashion was homosexuals' strong point, like theater.

Surbersion seems like garbage, no wonder people stick to the same shit all the time.

>there's a "hot spot" that naturally creates new Sparks every couple of years
>which are collected/sold to people who build them bodies.
So, like the seasonal orgies at the walrus pit, but the runoff of sexual effluvia is collected by certain clever entrepreneurs for sale to the lusty inhabitants of Pleasure Island.

It makes sense to me now. Thanks.

>they are fucking robots
Who resemble humans. So why not?

>The problem with Jem wasn't fat lesbians.
That was a large chunk of the problem, yes.

No, that's the gays. They have the superior fashion tastes.

>being this upset

>IDW

They've had the lowest sales for like 20 years now and every story that came from that shithole of a company was fan pandering garbage.

OP, why should i give a shit about them firing a faggot?

Because if they are robots, they have no need for sex in the frist place. And since their reproduction seems to be based on harvesting "sparks" whatever they are and building bodies over them, then ask yourself this question : why would they need to be attracted to each other? They have no need of a partner for reproduction. And evolutionarily speaking romance really is not much more than creating a stable social environment so that the future offspring can be raised somewhere safe. That is necessary because human children are incredibly dependent on their parents. You don't have these familial structure in a lot of egg-laying species for exemple. So in the case of robots, there is no logical reason to have romance in the frist place as reproduction is not the result of sexual intercourse between two individual of varying sexes (which cancels the need for anatomical sexual features in the first place) and since the bodies are built, there is also no need for a familial structure either.
So romance has no reason to exist other than to ape humans.

>What flies in John Wick simple ain’t appropriate in GI joe
Who thought putting this guy in the book was a good idea?

>ape humans
But that's what they always do.

That's the gays, and that was a while ago.
"Queers" are basically a very artificial community built due to completely reactionnary reasons to oppose the more "conservative gays" who were fine with gender roles and stuff like that. Queers are all about subversion of everything, including fashion because that's what being queer means : queer pretty much means being universally contrarian. You refuse to identify as anything, you refuse to follow any rule or role for no reason other than not following them.

At least on the positive side side, one of the gay writers was good, apparently according to somebody on /m/. Maybe it’s due to the writing quality itself than the status of the writers, but fuck communists.

Y'know what, I think I just don't understand the fundamentals of the series at all. I'm trying to get it to make sense when that might not be the point. Oh well.