Stop liking superheroes

Stop liking superheroes.

Garth kind of looks like a Steve Dillon character

stop you liking war!

not seem angry, like, 90% dillon's characters

I did after reading your comics. I regret nothing.

That just makes you as shallow as a superhero fan

>boo hoo hoo

Sit on a fence and spin

And this proves Superhero haters are every bit as easily baited as Superhero fans. Just like MRAs and SJWs.

Preacher is overrated, Garth

I'm glad you agree.

Yeah, Hitman absolutely blows it out of the water. Give him some minor limitations and he can really shine, when he's allowed to go whole hog he can get pretty self-indulgent. That said two of the most disturbing things he ever wrote were Marvel Knights books, not MAX titles.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Superheroes are unrealistic fantasy for children. Only rape is realistic

>That said two of the most disturbing things he ever wrote were Marvel Knights books, not MAX titles.

Which ones?

Stop writing garbage. Get a job at a kiosk in the mall, you edgy fuck.

Edgy comments, superhero fan

>Ennisher
>Dastardly & Muttley
>garbage
Yer not the chuffin' full shillin'?

The Tangled Web of Spider-Man arc where Peter's childhood bully ate the radioactive spider, turned into a sentient flesh eating swarm of spiders and ate his mom, and then his own father after he fucked him in his mom's skin; and the Punisher Knights story where a psycho in the New York underground is paying hobos for corpses which he lives inside/eats/drinks the blood from after he was traumatized as a child when he was trapped under his obese mom for a month and he had to eat her to survive.

That last one really got to me and I read his Punisher MAX stuff without batting an eyelid.

>tfw I enjoy ennis
>tfw I enjoy superheroes also
Statistically, I don't exist.

>tfw clark is so based not even Ennis can hate him

Same

It's okay to like him and like superheroes. Nothing wrong with that.

OP here. Alan Moore loves superheroes, retard.

This. What he hates is other superhero comics trying to be Watchmen and failing miserably at it.

yeah same

He likes Superman I'm pretty sure.

> loves Judge Dredd
> writes one of the worst runs

Fanboys were a mistake

>hates WW2 capes because they're an insult to the people who fought in that war
Fucking based.

Not really. Comics were a common form of entertainment for troops stationed on the front, the same comics he shits from his moral high ground on were likely entertaining the troops he's "speaking up for"

Jack Kirby was a mini celebrity when the other boys found out he drew Captain Ameirca

the truth I feel he exaggerate with that desu, not that it is wrong in itself, but as the raimiposting says, "it was a different time"

It didn't last long, this is two years later

2 years is a lot in monthly comic publishing.