Hey Sup Forums here's a challenge: We should re-animate an episode of Spongebob

Hey Sup Forums here's a challenge: We should re-animate an episode of Spongebob.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZZd10L68_0
youtube.com/watch?v=2VT8Xp1RgbY
youtube.com/watch?v=oyoW1W5HUnw
youtube.com/watch?v=O12BiddpRlQ
youtu.be/liqrfUYsOtA
youtu.be/Cf_lDST4Q84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck, I can’t animate

the episode where they think they're ugly

I'd watch it. but good luck organizing that kind on project on Sup Forums

>Everyone gets a single frame to draw and we tape and paste it all together into a full 24 minute episode

Epileptic seizures are fun.

Reef Blower is the shortest episode at 2 minutes 50 seconds.

I'd be down

At first I was gonna suggest redoing Band Geeks, but Reef Blower would be a better idea time wise.

Sooo... should someone screencap every frame in reefblower, post it, then anons can claim them first come first serve? Or is there a more efficient method of doing this?

Considering that's around 4000 frames, I think this is a lost cause.

Not if we cheat and only do, like, 2 or 3 frames a second. That is only about 300-450 images.

yeah Reef Blower would the best choice, it'd only be a little bit longer than the Anime OP's that Sup Forums and /m/ have done for their takes on the challenge;

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZZd10L68_0

youtube.com/watch?v=2VT8Xp1RgbY

youtube.com/watch?v=oyoW1W5HUnw

youtube.com/watch?v=O12BiddpRlQ

Fuck that, everyone gets 3-5 seconds like the Mama Luigi collab
youtu.be/liqrfUYsOtA

youtu.be/Cf_lDST4Q84
its happened before

It's probably more clever to do it like Sup Forums and /m/ do it and have everyone do a couple of seconds each, instead of everyone doing the one frame.
It gives more time to see each individual work, and its less epileptic inducing.
Not to mention its also less work and requires less people to chip in.

Are there 34 artists here who can do 5 seconds of animation each for this?

You don't need artists. the point is that every user can just shit out their shitty contribution regardless of skill and that's that.
And yes there's probably more than enough anons to go around.

>artist
No, but it's supposed to look like shit and I'm prepared to help make it look like shit.

sounds like fun. I'd participate.

fuck it, i'm game.

but how the hell would you organize it?

Depends on what format we're doing. If we're going the Sup Forums route, someone could post a frame of each second (not ITT of course) and anons claim them. If we have any animators around, a timestamp of each shot.

Should we also do the Intro? If so, I'm claiming the first few seconds with the pirate.
Also should we make a discord or something to get this organized?

a discord would really be the only option.

the intro might be stretching it, given Sup Forums's track record with projects. keeping it small gives it a better chance of surviving.

I would totally be up for this. Let's go anons. Someone organize a discord server or something.

bumping for interest

>Sup Forums can't even make a discord server

just end it now

Just post timestamps and have anons claim one.

Someone make a discord server

bump