Tfw all this sjw and feminism bullshit make me sick

>tfw all this sjw and feminism bullshit make me sick
>tfw women are "privileged" enough already even moreso than men in some cases
>just want to be a qt housewife and get fucked like crazy every day by my husband to make white children
Being a girl is suffering sometimes
>mfw I get told im brainwashed by the patriarchy

>tfw I'm a white male and just want to be a qt housewife and get fucked like crazy every day by my husband to make white children
>tfw as a white male I can never achieve this dream

(You)

Yuna was so hot

Fuck off you privileged fuck.
Women arent allowed to become the potus and now you want to take the only thing women have left? I hate you white males. Seriously.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'll bone you femanon.

You made this thread just to get attention.

Women.
🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

>call people privileged
>be privileged enough to live far away from spics and niggers, which is the only reason you have nothing against them

lmaoing @ sjws

Are you from Bavaria?

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇
This is a First Class Post
🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

I actually am. The only decent bundesland left in germany

I knew some girl from there that studied in BCN for a year, had a crush on her, but my betaness and autism was too much, it was the first girl I ever tried to date so I didn't know what to do.

You know the drill

Shouldve just gone for it. German girls love south europeans

kek, I had exactly the same situation a year ago

"Oh boy, OP! I can totally do all those things! I'll fuck you!"

i can never tell when people are joking anymore

she actually gave me her number without me asking, first time ever that happened, we talked a lot, went to dinner one day, even a football match
but I never went with her to any party or to drink in a bar and that was the big mistake I think, you have to get a little drunk to intimate, to break the barrier.
Well, at least I learnt something

It's gotta be hard for a Spaniard to impress a German girl when he takes her to a dumpster and starts rifling through it for scraps. Then you find a bruised banana peel, half eaten by rats, and you proclaim "yummy! Just like mommy used to make!"

Oh well im sure it'll work out next time. Good luck

I'm from BCN, not Appalachia.

So you aren't her, I see.

tfw you just want a redpilled enough girl who does her share of work and doesn't want children