How do we solve the problem of boys turning into girls?

How do we solve the problem of boys turning into girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8
youtube.com/watch?v=KEV3PWNMjLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

🤦
Offer some solutions you clown. 🤡

we dont, we embrace the boipucci

we give them all to me i'll take care of the rest

Just shoot them. They're mentally defect and can't be fixed, all that is to be done is to spare normal people from having to live with them. In any group of animals some are just born broken and are removed, it's natural.

Step 1. Stop glorifying mental illness in mainstream culture, it should be universally recognized as a sad mental defect.

Step 2. Shame them.

a solution already exists.

War.

Laugh at them as they collide with reality and kill themselves.

we fuck em in the boipucci

ban anime

Male prostitutes/actors dressing as women have been around since thousands of years, it's hardly a new phenomena.

Who said it was a problem

boxing and wrestling

oh cmon i'll put them in a basement or something and pretend to be straight outside we can work this out

/subject

boipucci is objectively best pucci

Smash their boipucci ofc.

Half of all boys can turn into girls for all i care, it just means less competition when trying to get laid with real girls.

Keep the trannies and gays coming.

nice and nice

You don't, it's just natural selection weeding out those who aren't immune to the fluoride and xenoestrogens added to the water supply.

This is the cancer that is individualism. Try looking at the big picture you dumb fucking cunt.

We move to the States and get guns bro.

Fuck them. They're usually a great fuck, so just use them to get your dick wet. They won't reproduce or live very long looking at their suicide rates, so just make use of them as if they're a glorified sex toy that wants rights.

who is this qt

you dont allow women to be free. You dont allow them to involve into politics and anywhere they can have any responsabilities.
Gay and feminist propaganda severly punished. Make Men great again, destroy every faggots

my penis is confused

stomp on them

The big picture is that humanity is doomed anyways due to way too many retards being part of it. Keep deluding yourself into thinking that there is any hope for this shitfest.

traps are pretty hot desu senpai

tfw hate what the normalization and encouragement of mental illness and sexual degeneracy is doing to society but still want a cute tranny gf because they make my heart go doki doki

Boys can be girls too!

>le cynical wannabe intellectual

We're winning left and right

saved from Sup Forums, so no idea.

How many people have you shot, Mr. Sweden?

We don't
Picture related is every cuteboy and traps dream, a land filled with white men and guns.

The field of psychiatry has always been social engineering.
"Disease" is defined by consensus not science.
You want to influence a culture, it isn't going to happen by whining or with cartoon frogs.
It takes decades.

>be realistic
>get called a cynical wannabe

Not like our thousands of years of history have shown that humanity will always lead wars and try to fuck each other over

He's just angry because Jamal and Omar are spitroasting his high school crush.

>trust no 1 not even ur penis

>men are starting to see through the anatomical jew
>we only like women because of some biological shit we don't need
>we don't have to put up with these insufferable idiots just because nature tells us to

women for sex only
trap for sex + companionship
until they get old and start looking like willem dafoe
but most women also look like willem dafoe at that point as well

Natural selection.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8

spbp

crazy people used to just throw themselves off buildings.

now they do this shit for a few years then throw themselves off a building.

it'll solve itself and in the meantime we get boipussy

This. Also legalize steroids. It's easier to turn a weak man into a strong man, than into a woman. They all just need to transition from male to more male.

gas chambers

most transwomen are still into women, idiot

As soon as you disconnect yourself from liberal sources of news and media, you wake up. Also lift and eat meat. Essentially the opposite of what they want you to do.

retard

>trap for sex + companionship
>companionship
>trap
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

i'll fuck you over if you know what i mean

Boys need father figures in their life. That's all there is to it.

Not many single mothers realize how important a father figure is in a boy's life. I grew up without one and I only came out (relatively) fine because my mother did realize this and tried as hard as she could to compensate.

But when you get a generation of boys who only knew the gentle, soft embrace of a mother without the loving discipline of a father and release them into the wild, they get scared. They think the world's out to get them specifically. They start looking to women, they start idolizing them because that's all they know. They worship them so much, they eventually want to become a woman themselves.

And that's how you get a generation of pussies.

>steroids
Talk about destroying male reproduction.

Stop demonizing being a normal male, for starters.

Stop blaming men for everything so they grow up becoming hollow, self hating creatures with no idea of how a man is supposed to act. Teach them what it means, and how it is something to be valued, rather than scorned because of "toxic masculinity.

If you grow up feeling hated because you have a dick, and get told women are perfect and wonderful all the time, why wouldn't you then want to become a woman?

You've never been in a relationship with a woman by the sounds of it.

Or you have, but you have too much of a feminine and quiet side to you, so she got bored.

Or you just been an unlucky fuck, and have only bumped into the shit at college.

Most women are not into mutants.

So? Wars are natural and something good. The only thing that matters is if the race lives on or not.

Fucking end yourself leftist cuck.

While this is true, it's gonna be hard to teach boys how to be a man when they don't have a father figure.

trade to muslim warlords for money, land or arms

except for one small thing you forgot, half the """""""""girls""""""""" you see aren't actually girls

Or I don't know, don't bully feminine boys all through school to the point where they rather accept their feminity than deny it. But you wouldn't do that would you, because bullying kids is lulz xD.

This

No homo

>problem

i don't see it

I don't see a problem if I'm on top
This

you are a fucking idiot

i think having been to Sup Forums or years i can tell the difference between a "girl" with a bulge and a real girl

We need to target those that keep enabling this shit.

Tranny chasers need the death penalty.

Just sit and do nothing.
More of those faulty genes will turn in to sisi's and start engaging them self's, then more real Pussies will be available for real guys.

t. virgin

I want to FUCK that girl (male)!!

Who gives a shit, it's not like they're going to reproduce.

They never did anything harmful to me.

>hurrdurr muh race gotta survive

so pitiful if you haven't even evolved past silly natural urges, guess you must be a nigger

>problem

So cute

enloghten people on the fact that you cannot "feel" what gender you are. It is something physical

give boys girls

Boy pookie?

Love her

Imagine a world where cucks now have roid rage.

We don't want men with mental illness to reproduce. We just want them to stop being degenerate and ruining the culture.

t.jew

You dont, traps are literally better women than women

>humanity
Germany has caused every war ever had in human history. Why anyone respects you Krauts is a mystery.

How about you don't bully kids in school constantly then? I bet you faggots did more to create trannies in elementary than any "leftist brainwashing" ever.
Also yeah streoids will destroy your balls so have fun reproducing chad.

Perfect

Beat the fuck out of them.

> Sup Forums falling for CTR psyops

Jesus what the fuck is wrong with you.

Every single tranny thread i see is just a few idiots spamming these tranny threads.

>hurr trannies are better than women

This is just retarded /r9k/ thinking.
95% of trannies are completely mentally ill lunatics. The overwhelming majority of them also look nothing what you see on these same pictures spammed over and over of "sexy traps".

Trannies all need to be locked up and isolated from society.

t.bitch that got picked on

get over it bud, i did so can you

Germany is the Canada of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEV3PWNMjLA

With my dick