Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LJjgB2Neacg
youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs&t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=5tKOV0KqPlg
youtube.com/watch?v=2FPrJxTvgdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A tool in the liberal shed of tools
By far not the sharpest one

Look, I only ever watched the Daily Show for Stewart. His coanchors were all garbage and I'm constantly flabbergasted that they got shows

>signs multi million dollar contract inheriting an audience a white man built
>preaches inequality

He once offered me $20 to flash him
My cock

Nigger.

I liked Jon Stewart because he is American and somewhat understands America. He has a liberal bias, but at least he tries to look through someone's else perspective. Trevor on the other hand likes to tell Americans that we are racists and stupid. Honestly, he should go back to his shithole of a country.

I make it a habit to not listen to or give any of my time to ni99ers, non-whites who are willing to discuss facts absolutely. Someone from another country, telling me what to think as an American srry, no.

lackey cooning for hollywood shekels

cocksucking shill obviously he needs to go back to his nigger incampment

I liked John Stewart doing the daily show I thought he was pretty funny and had some great bits.

Trevor Noah is shit. I want to like the daily show but I just can't I don't think I've laughed at one of his jokes.

Plus he's a nigger

He's a nigger.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

He's a lot of bad things. However, there's only one thing he isn't, which is arguably the one thing he needs to have a successful career with the Daily Show following Stewart-

He's not funny.

At all.

His crew is even worse, somehow.

I haven't watched him once, and don't plan to start, During the Iraq war I watched the Daily Jew every day.

Man my blue-pilled days were embarrassing.

With the way his ratings are going he'll be cancelled just like the other guy on CC.

He is funny. He can talk like illegal Melania Drumpf, a lesbian whore.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mulatto*

Pol or not, literally nobody likes trevor noah and anyone who claims to is pretending.

He's not Jon Stewart, so he must not be anyone.

importing niggers to tell Americans whats up in
their own country and ppl still watch it

Trevor 'Anuddah' Noah is /ourguy/

Unfunny and he'll never be redpilled as Kanye

youtu.be/LJjgB2Neacg

How much longer will this Trevor guy and The Faily Show last? He and this whole new team are so ungodly dull, a dead fish is more active than he is.

if you suck enough (((tv exec))) dick then they'll keep your show on the air, and you'll owe them a favour

patrice o neal did an interview where he explains it
youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs&t=37s

He is pretty embarrassing. I hate to do it, but at least Jon Stewart actually cared about politics and probably took the time to educated himself extensively in his own life, albeit with a lot of sources that bend the evidence in support of his bias.

You are an intolerant sexist

A fucking coulered who thinks he's black.
I caught his last show in South Africa. Nobody laughed. He just pressed his political agenda and talked shit about white people
Fuck him

>talked shit about white people
But he's half white!

I'm shocked he's still on the air really I don't know a single person that is a fan regardless of politics. I find him genuinely and completely unfunny.

I've had South Africans say that his humor and regional knowledge works better there but making him host of The Daily Show was a mistake.

He's doing fairly well, but still learning.

His foreign perspective is an enrichment; nobody else in entertainment seems to have bring up parallels with bad African rulers for comedy, for example.

The LWT show does prove that John Oliver would have been a superior successor, though.

He's white when it's convenient

Man I watched the daily jew enough to know it was on 4 days a week.

One has to keep in mind the alternatives at the time. The MSM which were ALL shilling the iraq war? PBS and NPR which were the only ones close to actually having balanced coverage on Iraq but are leftist cucks? Shitty online communities?

He looks about 90 percent white to me. I think they wanted a white guy who could pass for black, not an actual black guy who would scare the rest of the cast.

Talks far too much of South Africa.
Also takes advantage of the general lack of knowledge most people in the west have of SA.

A good goy.

Stop

>Trevor Noah and The Dail Shoah

>(((Jon Leibowitz)))
>White

Pick one.

Who?

he was pretty redpilled until he came to america, he doesn't even do the nignog voice in jokes anymore

Same. Shame. Shame. Shame. Laugh out loud.

Defintion of Black Privilege

He's become very unpopular in America, for what it's worth.

Trevor "Precursor to the Shoah" Noah?

He's a good goy.

Nigger, stop watching the Jewish screen

This

Ed Helms was good.
Also, Stewart stopped being funny years before he left. To much milking and fake laughing at his own* jokes.

>be black in South Africa
>basically inherit a first-world country for free
>in less than a year it's one of the most violent shitholes on the planet and has been ever since
>move to white country
>tell them what they're doing wrong

A shit comedian pretending to understand American politics despite not having been here more than 6 years. At most you guys might like him for supposedly being anti-Semitic, but it's not even that he hates Jews; he just made a joke about Jewish women and blah blah blah you can guess the rest

I used to watch the daily show and Colbert back in middle school and early HS. But I lost interest in both shows shortly after I started HS. I was still a young dumb liberal at that point too.

I have watched some clips of him in the past week to see the butthurt though

Stewart was also one of the funniest people alive and crushed Dems when appropriate

I'm sure Trevor does the same, just not on Jon's level.

A foreigner who tells citizens how to live and makes comedy out of serious issues. He's a tool of the left wing media machine and discredit to journalism.

Steward was often a libtard cuck, but at least he actually did jokes.

Trevor Noah is pretty much just doing straight political commentary. It's not funny at all.

One more "comedian" who doesnt seem capable of identifying a punchline. Also, i despise satirical news.

At first I was triggered by your comment but then I realized your country is shit, and both you, and the opinions you hold are irrelevant.

Just not funny, he tries too hard. His latest schtick is to compare America under Trump to South Africa, unintentionally implying blacks are unfit to rule.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tKOV0KqPlg

youtube.com/watch?v=2FPrJxTvgdQ

I've got to admit, it takes balls to move to a country, get your own show there and still manage to take a shit on its people and elected President like he does.

Fuck this ungrateful little cunt.

He sounds artificial, like he is mimicking American words and white liberal thought without understanding half of it enough to be clever. Then you look into his eyes and see a scared alien in a foreign land.

I kind of feel for him, I watched his election coverage and saw a foreigner who just realized that nobody was really buying his act. He doesn't get us, and eventually the white liberals who run his show are going to stop covering for him and send him back to the stand up circuit.

this

Boring.

just you standard negro.

Something is seriously wrong with his features though.

This

>Nigger.

Comedy has been ruined.

It could be savage when they were attacking the WASP elite.

But now that leftist jews are the establishment they had to take the edge out of it.

They don't want the power of ridicule directed at them or their totems, so they've put all sorts of moral and speech restrictions in place.

They are reduced to reading back issues of 'Sensible Chuckle'

He's blamed his low ratings on white liberals being racist to him, apparently trying to win over the cuck demographic

>"I had people — you know, people who are Democrats, fans of the old show — saying things like, 'Go back to Djibouti, we want Jon Stewart back.'" Noah said. "I knew liberal hatred existed, but I didn’t think it would come to me. I had to quell that feeling that people have lost what is theirs."