This is confirmed to be the bleeding edge armour for the MCU. Thoughts?

This is confirmed to be the bleeding edge armour for the MCU. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8LCg9WzrmaM?t=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why hasn't the MCU and super hero movies as a whole died yet?

If he always has his full suit with him I wonder how they will give him moments of peril since most of that happens when he has partial or no amour

Nanotech suits were always retarded.

1 more year and we're free.

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

stop posting infinity war related shit

RDJ must have made a wish on a monkey paw

But can it OVERFLOW?

youtu.be/8LCg9WzrmaM?t=19

>Red Beetle

>1 more year
That's cute user

At what point in the MCU did it stop being a suit of armour and became a skintight bodysuit?

Infinity War (2018)

You break part of his armor.

Yeah, use baddies like thanos and the Black order who are powerful enough to break his suit.

It's like Blue Beetle.

It's OK. I don't understand the "wings" though. If it's explained well then I'll be happy with it.

Allows him to use his hand repulsars while flying through space

Because people like them. Fags that hop in threads to bitch about movies they don't like being successful are the minority.

>MCU has planned films until 2022
>one more year

So it's like a mix of his Bleeding Edge armor and his Guardians armor?

Think of it like a space suit, and yeah, it works.

Its not that i hate superhero movies, its that i expect and want them to be good

They are. This is the MCU, not the DCEU.

Ehhhhhh, they've been getting better at least.

>starting company wars shit for no reason
fuck off

What "company wars"?

The DC movies are shit right now, Just like Marvel's comics are shit right now.

Stop being a fanboy faggot.

Looks kind of retarded but I'll need to see it in action before I pass final judgement. What are the armor protrusions for? Iron Man can fly and do repulsor blasts without them and they look like they'll get in the way.

If the next MCU movie after Avengers 4 doesn't crash, capeshit's never stopping.

The wings are thrusters for space travel

If Iron Man 3 can do well after an Avengers movies then a sequel to Homecoming (or Guardians 3, can't remember for sure) will have no issues

Wonder Woman was as good as most MCU movies. Just because JL sucked nuts doesn't mean all MCU is better than all DCEU.

I liked Iron Spider in the comics, and the costume looks good, but they moved with it too fast.

I'm fine with Tony being a mentor, but they've made Spidey like Iron Man Jr. at this rate.

Life is full of disappointment,like boipussy.

The MCU as a whole is, yes. DCEU has maybe one agreed good movie (and even that's debated)

Sorry dude, I prefer DC, too. Still buy their comics. But if we are afraid to criticize their movies then Justice League and Batman v Superman will be the standard..

Wonder Woman was the most "MCU" movie, but I'd still hesitate to call it good. But even if I'm generous that gives them what, 1/5?

Did Rob Liefeld design these covers?

Holy shit Bucky's hair is fucking GLORIOUS

Sorry I'm not very familiarised with Bleeding Edge Armor.bwhat exactly does it have of special besides being in Tomy's body?

I'm not denying that the MCU is overall better. I'm saying bringing up DC at all there was pointless company war shit.

That's it. But think about it for a second, the suit is stored in nanotech inside Tony's body; he's always Iron Man.

Not enough ammo pouches

It looks like blue beetle.

Red beetle?

Can he create literally anything? How much power does he have now

I didn't bring up DC as a whole, I brought up the DCEU, that's what their cinematic universe is called and is thus compared to the MCU.

Even you agreed that the the MCU is better, so that was the point of my post: MCU has good (or at least better) movies.

No, it's just the suit, it was introduced to counteract Iron Man's kryptonite: being attacked as Stark.

I don't think the MCU is going to follow the nanotech route; it looks more like he's developed tech similar to Wakanda where the suit will extend from an easily wearable object, like T'Challa's necklace.

Honestly I liked JL a lot more than WW, I forgot Wonder Woman actually happened a few months after I saw it. JL might not have been all that great, but it certainly wasn’t as forgettable as WW

Why do all the current Iron Man suits have so much red? Needs more color diversity.

Civil war

Last movie he had a mostly silver one

Reminds me of Blue Beetle.

Bucky looks like a hobo, he was better groomed when he was a murder machine Winter Soldier.

From the ark reactor.

>that body
Too big and too thick to be of RDJ.
How long until MCU Tony is revelad to be a cyborg? Maybe that's how they will replace him for another actor? Or actors. Saying that now he put his mind into a android and can change his face at will.

My 90s era Image comics sides.

Shut the fuck up idiot shill, most of the MCU films after captain america first avenger have been mediocre or plain awful

Tony is going to be an angel by the end of this is my takeaway

Tony Stark works for The Reach.