Finally took the dive into watching this show. god damn this intro is amazing, never skip it

finally took the dive into watching this show. god damn this intro is amazing, never skip it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQvIR1oL1vE

it's pretty sick

damn does Sup Forums not talk about this show anymore?

As someone who has been dealing with depression and anxiety for the past few years. Bojack has been damn well near therapeutic to watch in the way it portrays some of it's issues. Especially being able to make such horrible people relatable and enjoyable to watch.

And yeah the whole soundtrack is great.

bump

HOLY SHIT I'M AT THE POINT WHERE HE'S STAYING IN NEW MEXICO GOD DAMN IT THINGS ARE GETTING FUCKED

SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN JESUS CHRIST BOJACK WHY

Yeah, shit got fucking real.

why didnt you watch this when we told you to several years ago

I was bored and needed something to watch while i had the day off. I dunno why i never got around to really watching it before but jesus fuck

ok fine
did you watch the xmas special? im not sure if netflix has it listed under the show or as a standalone thing

i haven't, but god damn i will watch it for sure.

i forget when it takes place chronoligically
just watch it when you finish the season you're on and you should be fine

the secretariat movie just got finished and mr peanut butter just met back up with diane.God damn. he is, the best character

Only when new episodes are airing

I also recently started watching it and just finished season 2 / New Mexico.

I'm a bit of a brainlet, but Bojack is based on Bob Saget and Mr. Peanut Butter is pretty much Mark Cooper, right (he's not black, but it's the name and aesthetic of their shows).

honestly i think the xmas was made after s1 but it fits anywhere between seasons except maybe like s4-5

you sweet summer child

Nothing could be worse than the boat in New Mexico.

...Oh, I'm going to enjoy this.

Oh boy you're going to be surprised

oh fuck me guys i don't know if i can handle something worse than that. the new mexico boat was an absolute trainwreck in motion

Just move on to season 3 when you're done with the special.

I too, am apprehensive.

i wish they did more specials

Alright. I'm gonna watch the special later but for now I'm gonna get some sleep. It's 3:30 am