What are some good redpilled books that you guys have read? Is this one worth the time?

What are some good redpilled books that you guys have read? Is this one worth the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELQMg12J4cs
archive.org/stream/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america_djvu.txt
youtu.be/Lcfr6twjk-o
youtu.be/rfPP4R5sf6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have this one. It kinda made me into a bad person. I used some of the advice on my gf.

This is the book of choice for a lot of guys that go to jail for 2-5 years. Every guy I knew from prison recommended me this book.

>bad guy
>prisoner recommendations
Should I still read it? Just to see what you mean. It would mess with my brain too much right?

You can download this on pdf. Ids bready gud. Helps you understand elites and government if you're an autost like me.

Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELQMg12J4cs

Right-now I'm reading this guy and having a blast. Also, read his "True Believer", which was also recommended by Einsenhower.

It really gives you the potential to be a really shit friend to people. Most people are Normie's. There's really no purpose for the tips other than a work setting.

But with school or casual friends there's no purpose. For the ideas in the book on an everyday setting. It's good reading but it basically teaches you to lie and be a jerk and manipulate people for short term purposes. I mean most of my friendships are chill and last couple years with no serious fights or shady things.

Actually the guys I know that went to jail was either for drug possession or repeat offenders domestic violence (drunk beating spouses)

Nothing crazy or gangland type

Looks interesting.
>elites and government
Guess that would be good for understanding motives behind their actions.

its bullshit
all self-help books are bullshit
just read books about law and economy

The others aren't as good, 48 laws is essential though. Not just to use the laws but also see when they are used against you.

Stay uncucked user

Thanks
>teaches you to lie and be a jerk and manipulate people
That could be useful in few cases, but I get where you are coming from.
>just read books about law and economy
okay

This book has been the most recommended by anyone young or old. For reasons I don't know, it's a favorite among people in jail. I only heard of the book thru my older friend who was in jail for armes robbery in his 20s and just recently got out in his 40s. There's also the Dale Carnegie go to book but that one seemed common sense to me.

At what point in your life do you realise you are an Insignificant fucken Slope head Sup Forums shit poster, who nobody gives a fuck about?.

I'm an American

>For reasons I don't know, it's a favorite among people in jail.
It's basically "how to act like a high-functioning sociopath", so that makes sense.

read all three of his books, Macchiavelli's "The Prince"

Rollo Tomassi
Aaron Clarey

Read a few books on pimping too as well

Robert Greene is a retard. I checked out this book and the first fucking thing I read was him quoting someone and misinterpreting it completely.

>Rollo Tomassi
top kek!

Rules for Radicals, Mein Kampf, Road To Serfdom, Wealth of Nations, Full Employment Abandoned, The Bible, The Upanishads, The Lotus Sutra, Critiuque of Pure Reason, Anatomy of Spirit Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and Basic Economics.

Anything by Michel Houellebecq.

archive.org/stream/TranceformationOfAmerica/tranceformation_america_djvu.txt

Read the Roman stoics:
Seneca, Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus

That one isnt just "worth the time" but is actually very enjoyable, its a collection of stories that give a lesson related to each law pretty much, historical ones you havent heard.

Open it anywhere, and its great.

Why do i post here?

www.goodreads com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

Tribe = cult = group = movement = company ... etc

Im reading the Dale Carnegie, alot that stuff in it is just common sense. Im not half way thought yet.

Wrong pic... that other one was reversals for 2 laws and the intro to another.

Its when you put it all into action that you get results beyond what you would expect. Taking one of the courses is where the real value is, gives you a ton of leadership skills and looks good on a resume.

I read Greene's book Art of Seduction and stopped midway through it. You can tell from his writing style that he's mildly sociopathic who thinks extremely highly of his analyses. Go ahead and read it, but the people who take his stuff to heart are people who think they've gained some "secret upper hand" over other people. They're washouts.

Pic related is short and very enjoyable, and it'll teach you more about productive human interaction than any self-help crap.

+1 for Rules for Radicals. Literally "How To Be Scheming Jew - The Handbook"

Also recommended is Catastrophic Failures by Stephen Coughlin (Extremely in depth look at Islam in American but ill take you FOREVER to read it)

But I bet you your woman is less of a cunt and probably puts out more than she did before you went "bad"

this book is vitally important.

phase one is thinking you're a player and obviously manipulating people

phase two is not popping off with anger when others try to power play you

phase three is having knowledge of the past

no. only fools and sociopaths think this.

They thought the same of "The Prince"

which quote?

it sounds like you didnt read the work in its entirety.

If you want the original red pill check out the first self-help writers blacklisted book for 70 years

youtu.be/Lcfr6twjk-o

He even predicted World War 2 in the book

thoughts on Rise and Fall of the Third Reich?

I'm currently reading it to gain an insight of the events that led up to WW2. Has sections, one devoted to Hitler's personal life, one about the Road to War, etc

Check out The White Tribe of Africa.

It's good so far, a history of the whites in SA.

Any good place to listen to audiobooks?

Redpill is a code word for racist propaganda.

I've always found it quite amusing how this fucker refuses to mention Hitler, arguably the greatest power player of the 20th century, throughout the entirety of this book.

Does anyone else find that really suspicious? This is a serious question btw.

this one's not exactly blue or red pilled in any political sense, but it's good to keep in mind when looking at any statement that quotes a "scientific study"

I don't remember, dropped it after that. Probably Nietzsche or some shit.

read the fucking book you lazy cunt. you understand it better and remember it more

Any red pill novels?

It touches on literally fucking everything, but because of its breadth most of the sections have little depth.

Good if you want a basic overview of the history of the Third Reich, although certainly out of date.

bitches dont even know bout my skittles

I learned sooooooo much from this book, like omygod.

Did you know abbos are smarter than white people? I know it's true because a jew told me.

I do a lot of sitting at a desk an can listen to things

Disciples of the Mysterium by Micahel Tsarion

youtube it for an idea of what its about

Such irony that you observed one of the laws by posting that

My reading list:

> How to Win Friends and Influence People (Current)

> Feeling Good (Current)

> The Power of Habit

> Scott Adams book

> The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Rate me faggots

probably the first book you should ever read before anything else consumes your mind

Beyond Good and Evil
Seneca's moral letters
Men Among The Ruins
The Ego and His Own

i rate you as someone who loves to fantasize about being a master manipulator while reading these books and then never going through with any of it

Great reading list for a 'normie'.. and im not even going to be rude. You will not learn a single thing from all of that literature.

Get real mate, he was definately not a cats paw

but user, "redpillers" can't write

Just finished the black swan, if you can overcome Taleb's literary demeanor, it was actually an eye opened, got Anti FRagile on audio so wil listen to that soon

Pic related is still my fav read, Muscle, Confessions of an unlikely bodybuilder, semi autobiography, 6'2 oxford literary lanklet leaves it all behind to persue the iron dream

~ After graduating from Oxford University in 1983, Samuel Fussell undertook four years of severe dieting, exercise and steroids in the raucous bodybuilding gyms of New York and California. This is his account of that world of dreamers and its characters, including colourful rogues and gym rats. ~

The only self help book you need is the last self-help book that you throw across the room. After you realize they are all the rehashing of some trope about someone else finding their duty to act against their will after seeing the "bigger picture".

Could you two project any harder.

Starship Troopers, and in some ways The Forever War

you're the one asking for validation retard

It's the most useful single book ever.

It's worth reading, but not worth following.

LoP is more useful for dismissing the kinds of people who use LoP to their advantage, artists, pundits, phoney friends, etc.

I don't think it's meant to be taken too literally for the purpose of cultivating power, at least I don't think that is solely what the author intended.

I've read abunch of these 'self help' books like mastery or dale carnegie ones and they sound good when you read them but the shit in them isn't really anything useful to your own self, you have to experience the shit and make up your own learning through personal trial and error, the books might be worth 0.0000001% of the knowledge you gain yourself through action.

redpill shit thats worth while are books on history

Well it seems that Anonymous is the most powerful man to ever live (besides jesus)

Seriously conpare anonymous to this list if half the laws... the funniest one is to use bait if necessary

LAW 1) Never outshine the master (p1-7)

LAW 2) Never put too much trust in friends, learn how to use enemies (p8-15)

LAW 3) Conceal your intentions (p16-30)

LAW 4) Always say less than necessary (p31-36)

LAW 5) So much depends on reputation --- guard it with your life! (p37-43)

LAW 6) Court attention at all cost (p44-55)

LAW 7) Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit! (p56-61)

LAW 8) Make other people come to you --- use bait if necessary! (p62-68)

LAW 9) Win through your actions, never through argument (p69-75)

LAW 10) Infection --- avoid the unhappy and unlucky (p76-81)

LAW 11) Learn to keep people dependent on you (p82-88)

LAW 12) Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim (p89-94)

LAW 13) When asking for help, appeal to people's self-interest, never to their mercy or gratitude (p95-100)

LAW 14) Pose as a friend, work as a spy (p101-106)

LAW 15) Crush your enemy totally! (p107-114)

LAW 16) Use absence to increase respect and honor (p115-122)

LAW 17) Keep others in suspended terror --- cultivate an air of unpredictability! (p123-129)

LAW 18) Do not build fortresses to protect yourself --- isolation is dangerous! (p130-136)

LAW 19) Know who you are dealing with --- do not offend the wrong person (p137-144)

LAW 20) Do not commit to anyone (p145-155)

LAW 21) Play a sucker to catch a sucker --- seem dumber than your mark (p156-162)

LAW 22) Use the surrender tactic --- transform weakness into power! (p163-170)

It's pretty essential reading for the modern redpilled man, imho pham.
I read the entire series about 5 years ago and I can honestly say I am a better man for it. It's 'how to become ubermensch' tier redpill, on the same level as The Prince, and the Art of War.

Went to prison, can confirm, almost every guy in my block told me to read the book, I eventually did, have to say it proved useful to me every once in awhile...

Following it will leave nothing but failed relationships, mistrust, and ruin in one's wake. If a person doesn't mind frequently moving and changing jobs, they might find utility in it. But successful, lasting business is built on strong relationships and trust.

You shouldn't follow it literally unless you're a privileged kike who was born into a family worth millions

For the average person it's important to understand and be able to recognise the laws being put into action so you can prevent others from fucking you with them. It's not as complicated as it sounds though, if you're an alert person you'll realise that most of them are common sense.

What book is this from?

>Ignore me im an idiot

>How to become an asshole and alienate yourself from society the book.

Agree.

The source of many problems is that people don't read the Classics and end up with "American Boomer" values.

The best law to describe Anonymous as if it were 1 person would be assume formlessness

Law 48: Assume Formlessness
By taking a shape, by having a visible plan, you open yourself to attack. Instead of taking a form for your enemy to grasp keep yourself adaptable and on the move. Accept the fact that nothing is certain and no law is fixed. The best way to protect yourself is to be as fluid and formless as water; never bet on stability or lasting order. Everything changes.

The way of the world
· In the face of the world's harshness and danger, organisms of any kind develop protection—a coat of armor, a rigid system, a comforting ritual.
· For the short term it may work, but for the long term it spells disaster.
· People weighed down by a system and inflexible ways of doing things cannot move fast, cannot sense or adapt to change.
· People lumber around more and more slowly until they go the way of the brontosaurus.
· Learn to move fast and adapt or you will be eaten.
· The best way to avoid this fate is to assume formlessness.
· No predator alive can attack what it cannot see.
Value Movement over Position
· Your speed and mobility make it impossible to predict your moves
· Unable to understand you, your enemy can form no strategy to defeat you.
· Instead of fixing on particular spots, this indirect form of warfare spreads out, just as you can use the large and disconnected nature of the real world to your advantage.
· Be like a vapor. Do not give your opponents anything solid to attack; watch as they exhaust themselves pursuing you, trying to cope with your elusiveness.
· Only formlessness allows you to truly surprise your enemies.
· By the time they figure out where you are and what you are up to, it is too late.

Shut it you stupid Jap.

Read this book. It is a great book. Fuck the Japs.

@ or other user:

11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”

I don't get it. What does this mean, and what is an example of it?

Even joos wouldn't be successful in any lasting way following lop; they still need their relationship with their (((community))). Consider that even soros wouldn't follow this and all of his ventures are built from strong relationships with government and business. He's evil but definitely not stupid.

>Musashi __ redpilled as fuck senpai

>Stumbling on Happiness

>Thinking Fast and Slow

Pretty damn good, self-help and improvement book.

>inb4 muh-PUA

My mind blown.. look how perfectly this talk about tbe law of power 48 stay formless syncs up with the nige's face expressions

· The first psychological requirement of formlessness is to train yourself to take nothing personally.
· Never show any defensiveness.
· When you act defensive, you show your emotions, revealing a clear form.
· Your opponents will realize they have hit a nerve, an Achilles' heel. And they will hit it again and again.
· Never let anyone get your back up.
· Be like a slippery ball that cannot be held.
· Let no one know what gets to you, or where your weaknesses are.
· Make your face a formless mask and you will infuriate and disorient your scheming colleagues and opponents"

Again similar to anonymous and random pics on each post

And sorry if I'm being so artistic with just talking about this one book and the other one I mentioned but the biggest red peel of all is the book sperm Wars

Is this from Leo Strauss' book about Machiavelli?

Just 1 last post. Here's a video showing the Nigel remaining formless and undefensive while the interviewer tries to get under his skin and make him stop smiling...

youtu.be/rfPP4R5sf6g
Also here's some stuff from the book sperm Wars..

"Initially, she can simply watch him in competition with other males. ... But finally, the only real test a woman can set is whether a man can negotiate and overcome her own defences. To test this, she has to resist first verbally, then physically. The stronger and more realistic her resistance, the better the test

In this context he makes comparison with the many examples of aggressively induced ovulation in mammals, including the extreme example ofminkin which if the female does not experience physical trauma at the male's hands, she does not ovulate

Human intelligence, he suggests, is used primarily to attract mates through prodigious displays of wit, charm, inventiveness, and individuality"

This right here.

It's the biggest redpill you'll ever read on women and men relationships on today's society. You can download it for free on the author's website.

Great read and a fairly short book for all the information it offers.

10/10 will read again

Believe it or not rambo the book 1971
Nope all those pics were the 48 laws

The irony of pol actually talking about the 48 laws of power as if they were real laws and not just ways to manipulate stupid people is delicious.

It shows conclusively that you have all drank your own Kool-Aid.

It really shows the recursive mechanics of how you get sucked into believing the lies you make up, and how you fool yourself into thinking you create your own truth.

But in the end, the story you make up either works or it doesn't.

Too bad you are so stupid you have to burn your house down completely to be proven wrong that fire can't burn the house down.

Might is Right is Edge: The Book, but it's worth reading.

Projection the post.

Tell that stuff to tupac jfk or lincoln... The laws are about as real as natural and unspoken laws of survival, the same laws apply to all animals

Look at what happens to sick animals in the wild look at dogs and cats etc... look how the dna in monkeys prevailed observing the laws

>The best law to describe Anonymous as if it were 1 person would be assume formlessness.

Easily.

It's a shame that we were hijacked by such faggots.

>talking about the 48 laws of power as if they were real laws and not just ways to manipulate stupid people
>law 3 : a rule of construction or procedure

You shouldn't start schooling people when you're still getting hung up on cheap semantics arguments, champ.

>Written by a faggot
>red pilled

Top kek

So you are saying truth is dependent solely on desire, or what story you make up about it? Are you saying you can fly simply because you want to?

Convincing people is called rhetoric. You can so so with social instincts, or emotional pleas, or logically by playing with the feeling of inference. But what you convince them of has nothing to do with the convincing. That is why the simple story of knowing how you are manipulated ends the manipulation. (Which is what the 48 laws is about, but you all missed it.)

But thought is a story that is useful to be believed because it predicts or it fits what is going on. (Its not that simple: you recursively make your representation of the universe while you check it for accuracy, but there is no world outside of your representation you can know. When the story works, you don't even notice it. When it stops is when you have to make stories of the stories to find you way back to a story that works or is useful to be believed.)

You can convince yourself or someone that a loaf of bread can feed a nation, but after a couple of people take a slice, there is no more bread.

The story has to match the world. The world doesn't owe the story anything.

So all the social engineering in the world means nothing at all.

You are just a sucker who is too stupid to know this, and so you accept it as part of the world and see it everywhere because, again, you are stupid, and too stupid to know you are too stupid.

I always wondered: if Robert Greene is a master manipulator who understands the deep secrets of power, then why is is greatest accomplishment writing some book? Like shouldn't he just use his laws to become CEO or god emperor or something?

According to his wikipedia
>Before becoming an author, Greene estimates that he worked 80 jobs, including as a construction worker, translator, magazine editor, and Hollywood movie writer

That's not the kind of resume which makes me think this guy is a master manipulator who is worth listening to.

Sad. Another one who can't see he is caught in the story he made up, and recursively uses that story as proof of itself.

The brain is a sense organ that senses itself, then senses itself sensing itself. Everything is a story, otherwise, if there is no story, everything you sense is indistinguishable from randomness.
You make a representation of your universe for the intent of continuing to make stories.

The narrative is the Ouroboros that vomits itself up by the tail.

The matrix has got you, but unlike the matrix, there is nothing outside of the representations you make. You have just made a representation that is not useful to be believed if you want to be free.

The 48 laws was written to show you the way out by showing you what keeps you here, not to lock you in....

> So you are saying truth is dependent solely on desire, or what story you make up about it? Are you saying you can fly simply because you want to?

Theres no absolute truths, only perspectives and states of mind (attitudes) in reality

Laws are a framework or blueprint to follow... also need to be flexible and able to change outlook to be adaptable rather than rigid (at least inwardly). See pic

Outwardly just nurture the common touch, as it says in the law think as you like but behave like others

Whoa, that's like, so deep brah. I'm totally impressed and intimidated by your profound knowledge and insights.

>Theres no absolute truths
Then there's no point in arguing or discussion, user. Relativism is fruitless.

You're high on your own farts.

There is no truth because truth is a story that compares a world that is with the story you made, but there is no world that is that you can know outside of a story, so truth reduces to just a rhetoric to convince you.

The only thing that should convince you is that your story is so good you don't know it is a story. But the story you tell is totally dependent on your desire, and whether the story works is dependent on a world you cannot make a story of for everything.

So you are right that there is no truth, but you are wrong that the world you cannot know is totally in control of whether the stories you make fulfill the stories of your desires.

It is hard to see you are in the recursion from inside the recursion. Philosophers and Psychologists always get this wrong. It is like trying to think in 4 dimensions. The recursion of the brain does not allow you to recurse to nothing and know you did it. You always have to look at the recursion with a recursion and so never can leave.

But that is the trick. If there really was only one world, you wouldn't be restricted in making a story of it. But there are as many universes as there are desires that can be fulfilled.

You make the story. The world tells you if you are right for the desire of your story.

But there never is a story for all stories simultaneously. There never is a truth....