So, this is the power of Black Panther?

So, this is the power of Black Panther?

youtube.com/watch?v=y48EhBp9JeY
youtube.com/watch?v=vqtZ9WW3j_w

Who the fuck is Godfry?

Why do i care OP?

I DON'T KNOW WHO GODFREY IS

Not gonna watch those videos. If he liked the movie, I hope he went out and bought some comics.

Why is this on Sup Forums?

It's about Black Panther, a Marvel Comics character.

>Why did Cleveland Show get cancelled?

Dude, this is the worst black hill to die on!

Sup Forums is now for posting social media screencap, youtube video reaction and getting (you) because people are triggered.

No, it's about Black Panther, a movie.

Black Panther, a movie about the Marvel Comics character, Black Panther.

Learn the rules of Sup Forums or gtfo, there are other chans you could be shitting up.

Imagine you have no culture of your own so something two white jewish guys make is suddenly a cultural movement.

Where the fuck is this support for Static Shock?

So you agree this thread is about the movie?
Do you talk about movies based on books on /lit/? No. So why is okay to shit up this board?

What about Static Shock? What's there to support?

Every time I'm reminded that Godfrey exists, I get the same feeling as when I fart myself awake. "What happened? What year is it?" Did you know he voiced Kofi from Steven Universe? I sure as hell didn't.

People beg for something with Static all the time.

>Being this retarded

Do you talk about movies based on books on /lit/?

>Doesn't Expect White People to Get Black Panther

It wasn't that deep of a movie, man.

>Vlad TV
Fucking cringe, this interviewer is an egotistical cockbag who makes half the interview about him.

Please, this wave of idiots only rolled in when comic book movies got popular. These tools don’t know about Blade, or Static, they don’t know any of the OGs!

>I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO POLLUTE Sup Forums WITH E-CELEB CANCER
I have every right to rape you with a skinning knife

>e-celeb
That term applies to nothing here. Godfrey is a comedian and Vlad got famous because he was a DJ, and of course it's about discussing the Black Panther, which is Sup Forums related. You're just pissy because something is posted you have nothing to say about, probably because you're too poor to own cable or watch movies.

He actually mentions Static in the second video, and just like you, in a cringey way calls him "Static Shock" when the character is just named Static. But yeah I agree with your sentiment overall for sure.

Actually, yeah. Mostly to shit on them but yeah.

Rent free in yt

Yeah typically

>Where the fuck is this support for Static Shock?
Sup Forums killed Static's creator.