youtu.be/jX7dcl_ERNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deal with it faggot.

That is legal here so is the 20mm

>implying home invaders dont use armored vehicles
Stupid Favela Monkey

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

This comes from brasil.

i 100% agreed with my fellow Brazilian, in fact i would like to have if possible a PAK 40, to use to home defence, aim of those to the front door, or any other door you want to defend and no one will pass through you

agente precisa de alguém que defenda nosso direito de proteger nossa propriedade

Your country has the most strict gun laws in the world, yet you idiots kill each other all day in the favelas. Sad!

What's the point of a 2 centimeter gun? Sounds tiny as fuck

No, that is to defend against the government.

Liberals always whine about guns saying we don't need them then claim bullshit how we couldn't fight the government.

Why wouldn't you want one those Brazil? You could penetrate through corrugated metal huts like they were made out of tissue paper - very good for the favelas

You can buy a 50 stateside easy peasy. They even sell ammo for it at practically everywhere that sells ammo. Ive found 50 bmg at academy in dozens of flavors including match loads.

it's an anti tank rifle

Kek, have a (you)

🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢

>anti-tank
its an anti materiel rifle
isnt going to do shit against a tank

Amen fellow hue

well in our case they say that will increase violence, but in the reality that end up being a lie, because violence is the only thing that don't stop increasing in our country.

>Why wouldn't you want one those Brazil? You could penetrate through corrugated metal huts like they were made out of tissue paper - very good for the favelas

Not him but there are better options available. Who needs accuracy when you can fire lot more rounds.

I need this legalized so I can defend my home against niggers and goat fuckers

Well, you said an ar15 couldn't drop vehicles so we need something bigger then don't we my lowly dipshit?

>ywn be allowed to let your valuable possessions on the doorstep of your open property and shoot from a hill close by the niggers/kebabs/gypsies who would try to steal them

It will go thru the person and go thru 5 more houses and kill everyone else in the way.

There is no use for that at home. All you need is a 45 or 9mm

Shotgun in 00 buck/slug that's it

Kek

an actual anti-tank cannon?
if can stop a tank, sure it will stop a armoured car

Americans don't have guns for "self-defence". This is their seconary option. Americans have guns to kick government's ass if they start misbehaving.
As the government has access to more and more advanced equipment and gear, militia should keep up.

So now we just need stingers and we will be in a good place. Gotta stop drones too after all.

So true. Watch the inbred rednecks defend this

Americans; the niggers of the white people

>cuck

that projection

Brit bro understands

Americans need 50cals to disrupt supply routes, enforce road blocks and take out tyrannical leaders at a 1500 yards

>personal autonomy and freedom is bad
>government regulation is good
>calls other people cucks
Brazilian favela monkey logic ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy your shitty third world nation no one cares about.

>netherlands
>dudeweed guns are bad maaan
Aside from the neat architecture, your nation could disappear tomorrow and no one would notice.

>This guy hasn't cleared a 1 km kill zone around his house

Nigga, I doubt anyone here, including possible /k/ommandos lurking, has the skill to use one of those.

I never shot with a scoped rifle before, just a small BBgun with a scope, and I was having trouble already just trying to understand how the fuck the reticule works.

Good luck trying to hit anything past 1000 yards with that.

I mean, you're not going to just let them get away, you know?

You would be surprised. I learned how to dope a scope when the rifle was taller than me. I was bagging deer at 500+ yards with 30-06 before I was 12.

I could have been tagging targets at 1000+ yards with a 50 caliber rifle with less than a half day of practice before ever enlisting in the military.

Your average pistol shooting city slicker maybe not, but the millions of country boys in this nation learned to shoot sub-MOA before they learned to use their dick.

>I am bad at something so everyone else is equally bad

Bullshit.

You are comparing distances as if shooting a 500 years was 2 times easier than shooting from 1000 yeards and so on.

After 800 yards, you will have to start to calculare coreolis effect, windage and so on, an I doubt you could do that at the age of 12.

Nigga, the sniper school has a 5 years course to master this. Unless you have a cybernet eye that you use to lock on targets ( I doubt you have) then you could not.

>Im a cucked country so everyone else must be too

>Americuck
>Sees flag
>MFW

came to post this.

anzio ironworks or go home.

mii niqquh

Mr President elect trump. Stop shit posting on Sup Forums and prepare for the white house please.

what germbro said.

anti-material, not anti-tank

>mfw almost have enough money to buy a Barret 82a1.

It's pretty simple math. I also said before I enlisted you braindead favela monkey. At 17 we were putting holes in paper and pinging steel at 900-1100 yards with fucking .308.

I'm beginning to believe you have never used firearms for any useful amount of time. Also, 5 years for sniper school? I was qualified as a squad level designated marksman in 3 months. That was using 5.56, 7.62 and .50 bmg. Coriolis becomes mildly important after 1000 yards and is not detrimental until much further than that.

Stop talking out of your ass, anyone competent on the subject matter knows how stupid you are. It's only going to get worse.

>Brazil

>Jap trying to tell people in free countries how they should defend themselves.

It makes sense for a Brazilian to want to ban firearms.
This is what happens when you give an AK to a hue
youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

>I was qualified as a squad level designated marksman in 3 months
Really nigga, you are comparing a designated marksman (which american somehow uses the 5.56 for this instead of a 7.62) with a full round sniper.

Nigga, this conversation is over.

ITT: Retarded brazillians who have been trying to shitpost for the past few days. Fuck off to your shitty chan.

sage

Shut up favelamonkey

1000 yards actually isn't that hard with the .50.

Did you miss the entire response you retard. We employed 5.56, 7.62 and .50 bmg at the squad level. I was qualified on every precision platform the Army employs, including the m82. It's not my fault you have a third world IQ and don't understand that sniper school is much more than shooting (and lasts far less than 5 years...you fucking retard).

Watch this you bucket of favela shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ3XwizTqDw

are you going to stick it up your ass you anime posting sissy queer?

Nah, going to find old engine blocks to shoot.

that's okay

you are still a faggot though

Im not taling about range. The .50 has like twice this range.

Im talking about anons here having the skills to use all that gun has to offer.

Not everybody has it fortunaly or unfortunaly.

That is impressive.
I wonder how he did that without shooting before to know how much to compensate to her bullet drop, coriolis and so on.

Is almost if it was edite from the video.

Our sniper school is legitimately only a couple months long and a huge portion of that is stalking, drawing pictures, and finding objects in a scope. Ours used 7.62 and 300 win mag most of the time. The .50 isn't even that accurate of a rifle.

You sound like you're 12 years old.

What if the invader has a tank?
Ever thought of that?

Well you fucking need a Barret with .50 BMG.

*except if you're in CA or NY, in which case you're fucked.

Marxists hate this one.

Nigga the Barret is like a 2MOA rifle with regular .50 ammo. Almost anyone can shoot that thing just fine. It isn't some arcane science.

>The .50 isn't even that accurate of a rifle.
I know, this is why the barret is used a a multi-purpose rifle.
You guys are the ones saying stupid shit.

My statament was: anons in here dont have the skill to use that gun OP posted fully.

If anything, your argument is actually helping me.

>germans calling others faggots
have you looked at your country lately bitch boy?

Big strong Americans what does it feel like to fire a gun? I want to know what freedom feels like.
Checked

>300 win mag
What are they chambering in 300wm? I didn't go through sniper school but most of them were still using 7.62 in their bolt guns while I was still in. I discharged in '08, Fallujah and Ramadi were enough fun for one lifetime.

Nigger, please. You can fire a gun here. You can literally buy .50 rifles here.

canadians can own that too actually

>Not having an 800mm home defense weapon

Are you even trying?

>agente
>carioca education

Nazis hate this one

Board-wide Brazilian IP ban when? At least the Australians make shitposting an artform and at least the leafs are hilariously cucked. Brazil posts offer absolutely nothing but shame and stupidity.

Did you ever shot one of those on Defender of the Fatherland Day?

Its like 100 rubles for 5 shots.

Good luck trying to reelect Trump without our shitpost.

fuck off, not all brazilians are braindead faveladinhos like OP

Thank god its not a Taurus, you Portuguese mongrels cannot into firearms manufacture.

This weapon is perfectly legal in the UK of you simply join a shooting club and can invest about £300 in the relevant restraints as well as a visit from an inspector.

You want to own a 9mm pistol or anything with semi-auto/auto fire? You're fucked.

You have to go back.

>can buy a rifle that shoots bullets big as a dildo
>cant buy a pistol

In a few years, you will be able to buy one bro.

>9mm
Throwing bricks is more effective than 9mm
Fucking nip, this us why you got nuked

The logic behind the 2nd amendment is very simple:

>History tells us that even the most powerful nations are prone to collapse.
>If the normal social order collapses, the government won't be there to defend you.
>In such a case, a high-powered assault rifle is the best way to defend yourself and your family from googles and yahoos.

Any questions?

Modern hollow points make 9mm the most attractive sidearm caliber there is considering magazine capacity. The only reason some LEOs carry 40sw and .357sig still is because their departments fell for the windshield meme.

.45acp is only useful if you want sub-sonic qualities out of a suppressed pistol.

>Its like 100 rubles for 5 shots.

>>$.50usd per shot

Never expected Mosin ammo to be so much more expensive in Russia than in the US.

>monkeys in charge of applied mathematics
>monkeys in charge of figuring out a childrens toy

I need this for home defense.

The second amendment is there to provide citizens with a means to overthrow an oppressive government, retard. Self-defense is a sidenote to that.

Yes.
Why despise the seconf amendment, there are laws being passed to curb the acess to guns by law abiding citizens?

How they are not rules as incostitutional from the start?

I remember reading somewhere that 100 years ago or so, after a war in US, a rich guy wanted to buy a warship that the Navy didnt want it anymore.

And the supreme court said it was his right to buy because there was nothing on the 2nd saying otherwise.

Its just blank shots.
On national day, even kids go to the park to shot some.

Pak40s are 100% legal in America though rare because of them being a nazi era AT gun which was never imported save a very small few who collectors and museums have managed to import.

I believe there's two out in the wild that are fully functional the rest are in museums.
One guy even brings his out every year to the Big Sandy machine gun and cannon shoot in Arizona every year

Agreed. The 50 isn't that accurate. If you want to go the distance and have accuracy, you need a 338 Lapua. The 50 is an anti-material weapon, not an anti-personnel weapon. If you're staying at around 1000 yards or less, a good 308 ( think Accuracy International, not some crappy souped up 5R Remington ) will do the trick pretty well.

>this needs to be legal so we can defend against home invaders

More like a tyrannical government. Our forefathers built this amazing country that was like none other before. They were intelligent enough to have the foresight, given to them from history of events, to understand the imposing threat of greed and corruption. They had an understanding that a governmental force would be more well equipped than the people of the nation. However, strength in numbers always prevail. Given the ability to organize and form militias, we the people would have a fighting chance.

I'm done explaining our nation's core ideology to you. I'm going to go eat a burger and shart in walmart.

True.
In here I think only a few squads have a Lapua.

Usually they use a scoped 7.62 or the Hecate II.

Here mosin ammo is around $.15 per round.

Lol you dont know shit about ballistics.

Coreolis effect is a non issue until the distances begin to reach a mile.

>implying that is for defending your home and not destroying enemu equipment.

>This scares me and I don't understand it so it should be illegal

Go fuck yourself.

Yeah. The Lapua is * starting * to get more common, but it's a very expensive round. Not to mention, after around 1000 rounds, the barrels need replaced too. But it's performance is absolutely outstanding!

While I appreciate the effort and enthusiasm crocodile dundee, the 2nd amendment is there to keep the government from infringing on our right to bear arms.

Whether you bear those arms for defense, to provide a source of meat or overthrow a tyrannical government does not matter. It is simply your right to bear arms for any purpose.

1000 yards is plenty to see the effects
As a side note just post this anytime a flat earth retard opens their mouth
youtu.be/jX7dcl_ERNs

I really hope the import bans are gone with Trump in the WH.

/k/ reporting in, and no shooting guns is not that difficult.

Shooting guns in a combat situation is more difficult.

Shooting this particular thing, while lying prone, with a nicely tuned scope is so fucking easy.