Christ fags explain left behind

Ok, I was reading the plot summaries on Wikipedia because I'm not going to waste money on these stupid books.

But this shit just blows my mine. In the last book after Jesus nukes the antichrist there are STILL people who are LOL FUCK JESUS!!! even though He is reigning during the 1000 years on earth! And there is a Jesus squad to get children saved before their 100th birthday or they will burn in hell!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Come_(LaHaye_novel)

How retarded do you have to be to not believe in Jesus when the guy is literally ruling earth! Is Tim LaHaye a fucking moron?!

uh

I know right! Wtf is this shit?! Do protocucks really believe this?!

>Jesus nukes the antichrist
out of all the books you could choose to read... this is what you chose

Its just a book whatever happens in revelations there are many theories

Left behind is a Protestant fanfic based loosely on Revelation.

I understand pre millennial dispensationalism but why would Jesus allow a rebellion group to form and why would you form a rebellion group when the God of the universe is already reigning?!

Is Jesus as incompetent as His dad when Lucifer rebelled in Isaiah?!

Have fun while it lasts. Your open blasphemy will not be tolerated much longer.

>protestants

Its just 1000 years jesus does not rule on earth that time , the people who are left behind just move on have and have kids , the kids who did not experience the second comming would have less faith

> ignoring the inconsistent logic of the bible and Tim LaFag. Hurr durr! Burn in Hell heathen!!!

Ok that makes sense but that doesn't hold water for the OTL. They survived the Great Tribulation and still don't believe.

OTL? revelations is one big methaphor in code we need to find out what the real message behind it is , if you look at the last trumpet you would say that is the end . There is no thing as a great tribulation , why would jesus destroy atheist just because they dont belief in him , that is not even in the old testament

The Seventh Trumpet

>15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

but then this is not literal and has a secondary meaning

>and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Then why do fundamentalist evangelicals believe in a great tribulation period? My personal views are preterist and amillenialism when it comes to the book of revelation.

Let's imagine for a moment that Jesus returns - big show, blindingly obvious he's the real deal, no doubt in anyone's mind. Then he says there's only two genders and no gay marriage.
Do you really think all the SJW's would accept that? They'd literally scream at God that he was wrong.

>atheists have no problem believing the atheism fairy caused nothing exploded from everything but are stumped by a book when they have the plot summary infront of them

Poetry.

The 'rapture' is literally heresy

Hmm that's a good point. Most normal people would praising Jesus. Hell I know I would stop sucking dick immediately and I have heard atheists like Dawkins and Maher said they would if he showed up like what LaHaye is describing.

After this election, I now can see people being stupid enough to rebel. Thank you Aussie for answering my question.

Because everyone wants their type of jesus , that is the test of revelations , a lot of people wants him to be vengefull , i think we have to forgive everyone in the end maybe even forgive the devil him self

i have been a preterist a while i have hold a lot of different views but i ended up with historical we are now at or past the sixth bowl of wrath the seventh trumpet is near

The historical view is interesting at the very least

That is an interesting chart and I do enjoy the different points of view. My personal thoughts on the book of revelation is that is more akin to Dante's inferno than prophecy.

I think st John the divine wrote revelation to give the churches hope to get through Nero's persecution.

it was both revelations was past present and future , nero was just one of the rome leaders who prosecuted the christians he is not the 666 guy , revelations is not about persons its about kingsdoms goverments systems.

john's prophecy was from then till now and its all about the church history , that took me years to figure out what fool i was to belief the futurist version , the mark of the beast a chip in the skin hahaha

Sorry for the bandwagon atheists but its more than just deciding to be christian. Plus at the 7th trumpet "the mystery of God is complete"= end of salvation. After that you only make it to God through decapitation. Faith becomes irrelevant if prophecies are confirmed. Faith doesn't mean anything if there is proof.

Basicly just like the jews back then , they see jesus heal they try to stone him anyway because he is a devil

Ok so what happens to those people who are a different faith and think the anti christ is the 12th imam, last buddah, messiah, etc?

They had faith. Are they just fucked?