Wtf i love russia now

wtf i love russia now

Other urls found in this thread:

vk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post your rare russias

>A closed city or closed town is a settlement where travel or residency restrictions are applied so that specific authorization is required to visit or remain overnight.
They may be sensitive military establishments or secret research installations which require much more space or freedom than is available in a conventional military base. There may also be a wider variety of permanent residents including close family members of workers or trusted traders who are not directly connected with its clandestine purposes.
Closed cities are a feature of heavily militarized countries and secretive regimes[example needed], and many still exist in the successor countries to the Soviet Union. In modern Russia, such places are officially known as "closed administrative-territorial formations" (зaкpытыe aдминиcтpaтивнo-тeppитopиaльныe oбpaзoвaния, zakrytye administrativno-territorial'nye obrazovaniya, or ЗATO ZATO for short).

>dat glorious traditionalist society feel

It just feels so...

i know what you mean

I can post some OC, guys

check out this irl russian ayylmao

do it

where do you live?

Here you go
I've got tons

Moscow

it's really beautiful. russia just has this special thing that draws me in

what's the inside of those places look like?

You mean the houses?

>Pepsi
filthy capitalists

>tfw you will never live in russia in 1910

>tfw you will never be a Bashkir switchman near the town Ust' Katav on the Yuryuzan River between Ufa and Cheliabinsk in the Ural Mountains region, c. 1910

just

If you mean the houses
Nothing interesting on the inside, actually
This types of buildings (panel houses) usually have like 2-12 entrances and 4-20 floors. There can be 2-6 flats on each floor. It really depends on the specific "class" of the house, because there are lots of them. Mine has 9 entrances, 5 floors and 4 flats on each floor. No elevator tho, but ones in
the pic have two inside of each entrance. One big one, and one small

This is what mine looks like
Only got one pic

ah, i can see that the chinese must have copied the style. i've been in a few chinese houses of similar style (apartment blocks/panel houses) and while they look rough on the outside, they've got wooden floors, and huge open spaces. desu looks quite rich in the actual part that matters (but maybe they were just wealthy folks)

i'm envious

Commie blocs, they're weird in the inside. Everything feels just a little off for a reason I can't place, they're comfy but feel like bizarro world to a Burger.

...poor and outdated?

not in my experience. it's like a mansion on the ones's ive been to, and i've been to about 10

From the outide they look ugly and depressing as fuck but once instead they warm vibe about them.

The looks of such houses are really deceptive.
They can look like they're about to collapse, but there can be really good looking flats inside. For example, the door of my flat is really fucking shitty, but our flat looks pretty awesome. Modern furniture, electronics and so on. But some flats look like haven't been renewed since soviet union

Yep, that's what I wanted to say

Some recent OC from me.

>build in 2015

Guys, I can post a link to a community with lots of comfy and atmospheric pictures of day-to-day life in Russia. But the site is, of course, in Russian and I don't know if you will be able to view it

Does anyone have that photo where tanks shoot on a building ?

>build in 2009
So weird that our Church is still building stuff.

the russian orthodox church is the dankest of all christian churches

I live here.

That's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen....

>I didn't come here for these feels
I'm supposed to be agnostic or whatever... but ... damn.

I can abobt you any day, cuntmate, for any time you want. Aussies are welcome in my house.

:(

it looks awesome

gib link
>t. Pyccкии aмepикaнитc

This cunt. Cheers m8.

Russia is huinya.

vk com/berezka

That's just smart.

This photo must be 15-20 y.o.

Future russian clay

I wonder how are those people living there? Are they nice, polite to each other? What are they doing on weekends? What if I as a German take a walk around there - is it safe?

What is really wierd is that they are still building them beautiful. All Catholic churches from 1950 on are horrible.

I live in this city. And this is complete shit.

this guy reached comfyness leveles that shouldn't even be possible.

Is that a shoop? I mean... Bentley, but it's a shack...?

i love how crazy and random we are.

only finns and strayans beat us at it.

But Sagrada Familia is catholic and still pretty aesthetic despite being modern desu

It's just a billboard. The placement of it is strange though

Maybe not, Krasnoyarsk is big enough to have an auto dealer like that, this is probably just outside city limits.

It's just a place like any other.

Some people imagine commieblocks like some weird kind of hive, but as a matter of fact, they are extremely atomizing. People living in one interact far less than neighbours living in their own houses next to each other.

It rather depends on the district, with poor and poverty-hit places having higher crime rate, but lots of districts like that in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg are rather nice, nothing would happen to you in Krasnogvardeysky rajon or in North-west of Moscow.

Battle clerics