en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
youtube.com/watch?v=8dvpsFD4HBs
youtube.com/watch?v=LrikDnbaLMs
youtube.com/watch?v=yYc54QsOzes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are Germans even German anymore Ahmed?

well you oughta know since they raped half germany really badly after the war

We was...

Sadly yes. This is what happens when you isolate yourself from the rest of the world

>germans questioning another country's whiteness

Define white

Are Syrians white?

shut the fuck up germany you fucking cuck...
and guess they're white.

Yes

>Are Russians white?

They're barely human.

Russians are niggers but wrong color by accident.

What the fuck, is this real? Is it worth it visiting Germany any more?

Russians are not white. We are also not asian. We are not black. We are not jewish. We are not arabs.

Russian is a spiritual state of mind. Enlightenment sorta say.

t: russian.

plates on a car are not russian though

literally Caucasian

say this in my face whiteboi i dare you

lol no

>ayyy lmao

STFU NIGGER

Snowniggers desu

You can say russians are finnish geneticly.

Whiter than you Ahmed.

Don't make fun. Some entrepreneur will make a fortune off that beach resort. The smallness will be offset by the inherent exclusivity. People will have to book reservations years in advance.

Do they wear New Balance shoes?

fucking kek

We wuz white aryan and shieet. We wuz then overrun by shitskins and now every hans is referred to as Ahmed. Send halp pls.

Looks like some abo-tier behaviour.

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

what the fuck is wrong with their cheeks

He looks like Putin.

Yes, and I wouldn't act like a snob towards Russia while your own house looks like a pig sty, and deliberately.

-30 C Joao.

It's all kind of real

This. I see blue on the left side of the plate, therefore it's europe

that's what mexicans can expect if they actually go to canada because of Trump.

they're already drunk af

Ethnic Russians are higher on the racial ladder than ethnic Germans.

Maybe this will cheer y'all up

someone should give these kids a scarf or something, holy shit Pedro

every russian ive ever known has always been a huge cheating scumbag. guys love to fucking cheat. they also produce the most cheese pizza out of any other nation. idk, they're pretty fucked but i at least admire their strength compared to EU countries.

Or this

Is anyone white according to pol?

YOUR FAMILY IS WHITE ?? Pablo

>Ethnic Russians
lmao
it's like Ethnic USAians

He will deport only 2 Millions of bad hombres in 8 years. Canada is shit tier.

I dated a German Russian rape baby in college she was the bitchiest girl I ever dated and had all kinds if birth defects. All she did all day was whine about how west Germany oppresses east Germany. She also would call Turks the Mexicans of Germany.

White people are just Syrian farmers who migrated to Europe around 10,000 years ago

Syrians like Assad are full blooded, the browner ones are mixed due to Arabs & are pretty much low caste, guess which ones Europe is getting?

Perhaps this?

Oooor, this

>after

Russia is like the American South
Lots of red necks and white trash

INDIO ... TRUMP BUILD THE WALL for you NIGGER SUBHUMAN MESTIZO

its subhuman celebrate x mas in 30 C like in Brazil, dont you have snow like we have it here?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z8AZpyv6z4

oh come on liberal shit

Stay up, boys.

Russians are defined by ideology, culture and a state of mind, not a race.

Nah, that one
brought me down

she was right tho'

>guess which ones Europe is getting?
europe is getting fucking niggers from the congo saying they are 13 year syrian children

BOLIVIANO CHOLO JAJAJAJAJAJAJJA

No mereces mar ni 3 puntos de la fifa indio asqueroso.

Get out grandpa this place is for people under 30 only REEEEE

>ImDownWithTheDraft

Come on, really? That didn't make you chuckle in a sensible fashion? I audibly kek'd the first time I saw it.

Yuk hairy legs
Thats a guy

comfy af

I feel so depressed I didn't get to see Europe like maybe 10 years ago? Before it wasn't turned to shit. It's only going to get worse from this point on.

On the right. I'll let you decide if trap or not.

xmas happens in summer here, it can get really hot, like 40C°
but in the winter it can get really cold (below zero), we even get snow once in a blue moon here in some places of the south

Are they playing boatsies in that pothole. Like whats goin on here?

Cheer up budday.

>unironically posting pseudoscience map from 1700's as a proof of something

god damn that's upsetting

Looks like it

INDIO MEJINARCO ... SOY BLANCO ya que TENGO APELLIDO ALEMAN Y TODA MI HERMOSA familia ES BLANCA TAMBIEN ...
MEXICANO tenias QUE SER NEGRO ENVIDIOSO segui HECHANDOTE HARINA EN LA CARA TODAS LAS MAÑANAS TU nunca SERAS BLANCO ... JAJAJAJAJAJA

NEGRO DE MIERDA MEXICANO
SUCIO AZTECA RAZA INFERIOR
YA MI IMAGINO TU CARA DE INDIO

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

show dick no homo :^)

>unironically having a Christmas present for a flag

It was already turned to shit 10 years ago.

ofc #NoHomo

*fapfapfap*

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA UN BOLIGAYO BLANCO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA ES MAS FALSO QUE UN DOLARES DE 34 DOLARES JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

ERES UN INDIO INFERIOR BOLITA NEGRO HORRENDO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA NO TIENES MAR, Y ERES EL MAS FEO DE TODOS JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

MEXICO 50 MILLONES DE BLANCOS, YO SOY DE DESCENDENCIA VASCA Y SUPERIOR CHOLITO PEEEEEEEEEEEE JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA

yo 50 millones, cuantos blancos tienes indio pobreton sudaca sin dientes jajajaajajjajaja

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

youtube.com/watch?v=8dvpsFD4HBs

JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJA

I feel so depressed I didn't get to see Europe like maybe 77 years ago? Before it wasn't turned to shit. It's only going to get worse from this point on.

INDIO SUBHUMANO ... MIRA TU ASQUEROSA FAMILIA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

INDIO FEO MATATE ANTES DE DEJAR CRIAS SUCIO NEGRO PRIETO FIERO INDIO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

COMO ME ENCANTA HACERTE SUFRIR INDIO DE MIERDA raza inferior

>a Christmas present for a flag

I would like to find pic related under my tree on christmas.

Fucking spics, man...

No whole Germany looks like London they even concentrate rapefuges in small villages

lmao

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ 80% INDIO ASQUEROSOS JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA, LOS INDIOS CHOLOS NO MERECEN MAR JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

AY LA HOJA DE COCA, LA CHICHA JAJAJAJAJAJJA

SUDACA MUERTO DE HAMBRE, INDIO SALVAJE PEEEEEEEEEEEE JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

UN PAIS COMO MEXICO, BLANCO Y SUPERIOR, 11VA ECONOMIA Y CON 2 MARES, INDIO DE MIERDA JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

youtube.com/watch?v=LrikDnbaLMs

ASI ES MEXICO, LA RAZA ARIA HA GANADO, ENVIDIA INDIO SALVAJE COME COCA JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA

youtube.com/watch?v=yYc54QsOzes

NO PUEDES CARGAR A NADIE INDIO BOLITA JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJ, SOLO ERES ESCLAVO DE LOS ARGENTINOS, CHILENOS Y BRAISLEÑOS JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUELES A MIERDA AJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

AY PACHAMAMA JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJA

INDIO CABRON

JAJAJAJA MEXICANO DE MIERDA YA NO SABES QUE DECIR INDIO FIERO CARA DE MANDRIL .... JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
INDIO SEGUI HABLANDO SOLITO QUE YA NO LEERE TUS RESPUESTAS

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

ME DA MUCHO ASCO HABLAR CON INDIOS COMO TU .... BYE BYE SUCIO MONO MEJINARCO

indios callanse

>Not posting more superior Alissa pictures

Salkkarit on 5/5

Who dat ninja

We look better now to be honest.

White is a social construct that only applies to Westerners of certain lineages. Russians are not Western, therefore it is incorrect to see them as white. They're as white as Pinoys are Asian -- I mean, kinda? Technically? Not really.

ADIOS INDIO HORRENDO, SUERTE CON EL MAR, CHOLITO SUCIO JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

BOLIVIANO ERES INDIO , ERES EL MAS FEO E INFERIOR DEL PLANETA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

CUANDO TENGAS 50 M DE BLANCOS Y MAR HABLAMOS SUDACA JAJAJAJAJA