This is a McDonalds in Romania. What do you notice?

This is a McDonalds in Romania. What do you notice?

Nobody is working

they sell bottled beverages

Ew gross, no hair nets

More females than males.

I want to bang 7/10 of the people in the photo

I'm lovin' it.

What anime is this?

Wtf I love gypsies now

A woman that looks like Sid behind the register?
A gypsy buying a burger?
A Romanian poster thinking he is white?

a bunch of racists who hate diversity.

Qt

Where da burgers 🤷

Please make your point already.

Manager guy is fucking the blonde.

They seem to be out of food

No niggers

I was told that Romanians aren't white but these people seem to be pretty white.

kekd

Really sucks to see James Tupper like this. Guess Aftermath didn't get renewed.

I guess the two most attractive girls - the blonde in the black turtleneck and the girl with the ponytail in the green shirt - are visiting for some reason because they are not wearing uniforms. Maybe they are celebrities. I doubt all Romanian women are this attractive.

you misspelled hydrant?

no niggers. i approve.

I wish I could see this in Canada. We have a sea of poo's and Asians here that work at these places now. They hire one old white woman to talk to the old people sometimes, but other than that it's a sea of brown

Half breeds and snow nigger wannabes?

There are 6 employees per customer to make sure they actually pay?

fpbp desu

kek.

It's alot like the McDonalds near me. Hires beautiful (read; NOT ENGLISH) women, as a sales pitch.

They relectantly hire chubbs as it re-enforces the idea that junk food isn't healthy (well, who'd have thought); so instead they'd prefer to hire good looking people so people will think McDonalds = attractive. In theory, that's how it goes.
No one would really believe that, but companies like to try to employ psy-ops shit and hope it works on a subconscious level.

Also, they aren't bad to look at, so they get more sales from dudes.

That's a lot of workers for the little they have to do.

All of them are gypsies
>black hair
>white

White people are working the jobs reserved ffor the lowest class. Honestly, I don't mind my indian cab drivers, asian macdonald workers, italian deli owners and arab garbage truck men because it's where they belong and I like seeing them in their place.

of course you had to find this funny, grease

btw hows the obama visit going? are your people loving it since you know...lehman brothers and shiet rekt your country?

theyre not muslim

It's full of gypsies.

I notice the super qt girl in the middle. Everything else is irrelevant.

Based Sven Achmedson

They belong in India, Italy and whichever bumfuck part of the Middle East they come from. That's their place.

you really just export the gypsies

You fucking cuck. If you want to see an Indian in his place, go to Bombay. If you think an Indian man's place is outside your front door, you are the problem.

>go to mcdonalds
>everyone is ukrainian
i asked no tomatoe but ukrainian brain doesnt register

yeah, I wish these were the kind of romanian women asking for gibs in traffic lights

the almost complete absence of romanians

That manager spends all day concealing his desire to rape those young women.

They are all white people. More importantly though, they are all smiling and happy. Probably because they aren't surrounded by a bunch of fucking egg rolls and kebabs while getting liberal propaganda shoved down their throats 24/7

Yeah but the gal with the ponytail and the choker wants it too.

I notice cute girls Ahahaha! Yeah baby!

There aren't dozens of dead mutilated bodies on the counter?

I don't know OP, explain to me what I should be seeing from this shit heap region of the planet.

Went to the one near novotel Bucharest and there was hair in my burgers

still fucking traumatized

There was a stray dog standing outside and staring inside the mcdonalds, should've gave the burgers to it

>I was told the world was round but Kansas is flat.

That girl in back is jelly af

a fat loud obligatory negress behind the counter

This is a KFC in Argentina... notice anything?

WTF!!!!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW THE DUDE IS THE MANAGER????????? WHAT ARE YOU SEXIST???

Argentina isn't white.

I used to send a shoebox of toys and stuff to Romanian kids every christmas as a kid

nobody is paying for anything

No negroes, obviously.

traumatized from a single hair in food? fucking pussy. the hands that made your food are way more disgusting than the hair.

Yep

FYI that's the American Embassy

WOW!

a shoebox full of toys? those motherfuckers probably needed the shoes /s

No, it's Jewish.

>tfw only place with Kosher McDonald's outside of Israel

KEK

A McDonald's without nogs?

No 365-nigger there?

That's like a car without wheels! A broom without bristles! A zebra without stripes! A bird without wings! A Liberal without a penis!

Oh, wait... scratch that last one.

Please don't call us grease. And there were a ton of memes made of medium dank quality, mainly mocking our oblivious commie PM

Those niggers look really cold.

This is a McDonalds in Brazil.
Notice anything?

Rusfag here. Few niggers in our parts, mostly africans studying medicine. Funny thing is, they only eat KFC.

Tfw McDonald's in Romania looks more Nordic than McDonald's in Oslo

Lmao

I don't see any genocide in any of these photos, this shit is fake.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HAMBURGERS???

That i'd fuck all of them.

a lack of white people

No flying hair weaves.

shaggable staff at the front and lots of writing in English.

savage

There's nobody behind the counter

Why the fuck is everyone standing around?

The 'i' should be capitalized.

Oh you Sven!

>What do you notice

too many employees, fuck look at that costumer to employee ratio

>What do you notice?
McDonalds in Romania

Boring slice of life anime.

If I pack my bags, will you pick me up at the airport?

Not one white person in that picture

No fat nigresses fresh out of high school with the memory of a goldfish

nobody is being robbed at gunpoint... are you sure this is brazil?

They aren't black women cashiers screaming at black customers

This old hag is jealous and dead inside. She thought that working there would be an opportunity to rope the handsome owner of the store on the left into a relationship and get some of his money.

Instead she found herself working a grill out back and making fries while he spends all his time out the front flirting with the younger women.

The guy with the glasses is the manager, he's very interested in anyone who will fuck him. He get's rejected by all the young ladies who just giggle uncomfortably and lean away whenever he speaks. He has expressed interest in her in the past but she rejected him thinking she could to better, she couldn't and now the manager resents and ignores her. He still tries it on with some of the uglier employees but deep down he knows he doesn't have a shot.

The owner is currently fucking the girl in the choker. He told her it's nothing serious and it's just a casual thing. She agreed because she didn't want to lose him completely but now that he is flirting with the blonde a lot around the store she is having trouble keeping herself from getting jealous. The blonde is really into him and is thinking about his dick right now. The blonde will probably fuck the owner after her shift finishes and choker girl is doing a double today. She doesn't know if she can contain her rage enough to prevent herself from committing a violent act the next time she sees her.

The girl with dark straight hair knows how to play men. She never puts out unless she gets what she wants first. She is going to cock tease the shit out of both the manager and the owner to climb the ladder of power. She will never fuck either of them but she will consider sucking the owner's dick if he gives her everything she wants. She manipulates the girl in the hat and the boy on the righ and makes them do most of her work.

The girl in the back who is cut off by the frame of the pic is currently thinking of an exit strategy to escape the managers creepy advances.

This is a McDonalds in America. What do you notice?

They're incompetent

You're the most observant HR person I've ever come across.

What does Grease mean?

I see a handful of soon-to-be whores.