This is getting out of fucking hand

ctvnews.ca/canada/canadian-military-hospital-will-treat-everyone-including-isil-fighters-1.3163457

>Canada's top soldier says a Canadian Forces hospital is now up and running in northern Iraq and ready to treat anyone who is brought to it -- including fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

> Vance told the Commons defence committee this week that the medical facility, which includes three surgeons, started operations in the last few days and will provide medical support to anyone injured on the battlefield, including civilians and enemy combatants.

Why the fuck is my country doing this? This goes against everything you're supposed to do in war.

We need to get this story trending guys. NBC, CBS, FOX News, anything, people need to know.

We also need to get US officers and government officials to know about this as well. Fuck, even get Trump to state his opinion on this.

The only way we can get Canada to stop doing this shit is to get the US to tell them to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w5oLoW9jZJc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We'll help everyone, it doesn't matter who they are :^)
It's like I'm reading a satirical article from the old Onion. What the fuck.

On a scale of 1-10 how cucked is your country, Leaf?

just slap a red cross logo on it and it'll be fine.

He's wearing his fucking poppy wrong what the fuck who made him "top soldier" if he can't into dress code?

If you save your enemies, they lose.

>This goes against everything you're supposed to do in war.
Canada's doctrine is if you kill your enemies they win though.

If you let them die, they win.

more like
>If you don't save your enemies, they win.

>isis brings in some faggot to get treated
>after hes stitched up they murder everyone in the place

What will probably happen, these backwards sheep fuckers are too retarded to make use of a good thing.

If your enemy dies, they win

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

>Be ISIS
>Get shot
>Canadian tax payers pay for my care
>Be American
>Get shot
>Forced to sell house to the Jews to pay debts
Really makes you think.

test :D

>mfw I almost joined the army

Fuck this country, come annex us already America. I'll gladly fight for the God Emperor.

Seriously Leafs, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

This is what they should do.

Of course, Canada should also handcuff enemy fighters to the bed and/or stick them in prison/POW camps/etc.

So I guess what Syrian troops need to do is get stationed inside Canadian field hospitals so they can shoot the wounded soldiers as they come in.

what is the issue here?

Terrorists eat better then I do more then likely. It doesn't make you think, it just pisses you off.

Your country needs to become great again.

>Soon

Canada is aiding and abetting the enemy

>support to anyone injured on the battlefield, including enemy combatants
It's to ensure that your enemy doesn't win

This. As long as they end up in camps, i see no problem with treating enemy.

Explain yourselves leaves

🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _ 🤣 _

It's because people on Sup Forums are edgelords. Treat the enemy, imprison them, extort information out of them

If you kill your enemies they win.

What is Geneva convention?

Well now they joined US in doing this. You guys realize that we've been doing this for a while now, as a medic I have to treat injured enemy combatants after fighting done.
Now wether me and my guys won't double tap the fuckers is another story.

The world needs more love in it. If we help these people, they will realise we are not their enemy.
Also Assad needs to be toppled and a few hundred thousand lives wont get in the way :^)

This is what every country does, its in the Geneva convention and LOAC. People who've stopped fighting are non-combatants

hopefully in 7 years when i finnish becoming an MO i wont have to put up with this shit and we will be conservative again

ISIS fighters and rebels/terrorists in general are not official state combatants and don't have the same rights period. They should be getting a bullet not a bandage.

Come to the US just not Michigan bc it's over run with "refugees" in million dollar houses and designer purses... so far KS isn't that bad although there are a lot in the city. Im in a town of about 8,000 people and there are a few here but not many....like 1 family

Because USA created ISIS, you must heal allied soldiers

I remember American Hospitals patching up Iraqis and sending them back out into the fight during the 2000's.

War is for grown men homeboy. Grown men that don't hold bitter grudges and actually care for the well being of the people theyre shooting at.

Pure bitter hatred for the enemy is for women.

Men routinely heal the enemy in battle. Aside from pussy boy bandits like isis, grown men in uniform help one another. Then shoot one another fair and square.

The way she goes bud. This is IRL not COD,

My guess is Cuckdeau thinks this will some how stop mudshits from committing acts on our soil but we all know how wrong this little marxist cuck is.

There has been no honor amongst these people... have you heard of Hijrah? It's the reason Muslim countries won't take refugees bc they know. They see it as a higher honor (like suicide bombings) to immigrate as a mass takeover. This is a planned global Hijrah nothing more

So what, we should encourage wounded enemy combatants to try to take a few of ours with them rather than surrendering?

10x10

Feels fucking bad how cucked my military is

They should microchip them during treatment so they can track and retrieve them

It will only happen if we wipe out most Canadians from existence.

>this is real life
>not cod
>bud
Yeah, you don't respawn when they come back to the hospital you treated them at and fucking suicide bomb your shit you faggot

A bunch of middle eastern Era were caught at the border the other day. They've been coming through Mexico and canada... one had his hair bleached. Dumb cucks

>Why the fuck is my country doing this?

My sides kek

Guys why are we stopping them from winning by giving them first aid? That's so racist

I think you're actually obligated to treat POWs when captured.

This is presuming they actually detain the guy coming in covered in Yazidi foreskins with a ninja mask and shamshir.

Treating enemy wounded is the civilized thing to do. Like when you see those pictures of German soldiers giving wounded Russian soldiers a drink from their canteen.

Granted ISIS is a little different since it's not a recognized government or anything.
As long as the resources to do so are available, and they face trial/prison after healing, I don't have a problem with it though.

11.5/10

Go look up Dennis Michael lynch deer born Michigan video. It looks like you stepped into the middle east. The ones that moved here live in one of the nicest houses in town and smell like theye never showered. I've never seen a gym clear out during a bbal game so fast. They don't bother anyone but there's only 1 family. They also don't try to interact or integrate with the community at all

>mad because people are following international law

Fuck off you retard.

Clearly you know exactly dick about anything.

Based Leaf. this pic is my dream but god forbid we have 3 official languages.

You only have to treat people/ armies with the geneva rules if they are part of it as well like national armies.

Terrorist units are not part of it

Still they should provide medical support to them and then lock em up for the rest of their lives

Meanwhile India and trump are getting ready to exterminate Isis from the face of this earth

What is this new empty squares meme?

youtu.be/w5oLoW9jZJc
Here it is

Not true, and in any case this would leave enormous ambiguities and problems in any civil war.

An enemy combatant is an enemy combatant, it doesn't matter who they say they are. Israel has also been giving healthcare to ISIL fighters in border clashes for ages now.

well obviously you don't understand that if you kill your enemies, they win

POO IN THE LOO

>implying India has military operations in Middle East.

hey gotta take care of 'our guys'.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo