That episode with the cannibalistic movie directors

>that episode with the cannibalistic movie directors
this was the darkest episode.

>Not the one with the crazy barber
>Not the one where that mermaid was going to eat Eustace
>Not the curse of Ramses
>Not Katz motel
>Not Katz submarine
Courage was just good at doing scary, dark things in a sorta funny way.

human habitrail is the scariest episode

>Not a farmer

>IT'S DOC GERBIL'S WOOOORLD

Nothing is more pants-shittingly terrifying than It's a Small World.

>not the one with the cat whose bunny friend has an abusive dog boyfriend

>Not perfect.

THAT OVER THERE IS YOUR LINT

THIS OVER HERE IS MY LINT
IT'S MY LINT

>>Not the one with the crazy barber

That's pretty tame by comparison. All he was doing was shaving people against their will.

What's dark about that?

That was the darkest to you?
Not the one where the dude turned himself into a living stage monster that devours anybody that does not appeal to him?
Not the the episode where the windmill must never stop spinning or the four murderous undead warriors will come and kill everybody in the vicinity of it?

The windmill one always bothered me a kid, them being one windless night or mechanical failure from being violently murdered.

CN didn't care back then. I don't know how bad the censorship is in the US, but in Latin America at least they butchered Regular Show and removed Adult Swim from CN.

>what's dark about a cartoon depicting a genuinely down to earth abusive relationship

>not the one where Eustace and Muriel and turned into puppets and Courage just pretends they're okay by playing with their corpses

>being too much of a pussy to end a relationship is dark
ok

it was implied or stated in the show that the dog was planning on killing her if she tried to leave

>TFW I spent the whole episode wondering if she took the knot

>this was the darkest episode
>not the fag enabling "toxic masculinity" lesbian propaganda episode
You wot

how come cartoons no longer blend horror into comedy?
Courage, Billy & Mandy and Flapack did it decades ago, but nobody is doing it now.

>being too much of a pussy to kill your abusive boyfriend before he kills you is dark
ok

Darkest maybe. But the scariest was the Vikings.

You're the kind of guy who thinks he'd laugh at a guy threatening him with a knife before kicking the muggers ass, aren't you?

>"Abuse victims are fucking pussies and deserve the shit they go through for being such cowardly faggots"
I like your logic, user.

Cartoons need to be cute or relateable now.

I haven't watched Bunnicula but I'm pretty sure that one does.