Sup Forums-OC/Drawthread - FUCK /lgbt/ (not literally) EDITION

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>/x/posters
>Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf
>/lgbt/ subverters

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Some useful stuff for aspiring artists:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60668567/random/polo sings gas gas gas.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=E6lg5NJWXmA&start1=0&video2=abr6IoaxhfU&start2=84&authorName=aphrocarlin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitrios_Ioannidis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>autism: the thread

Leave the banter to the real nations New Zealand.

I'm 100% serious, don't reply

Nope.

nah

best Mediterranean island

damn, where'd the rest of the drawfags go?

Made this yesterday and scanned today, digitalize it if you want to.

I want to fuck Cypriot girls

Western hemisphere is still asleep.

Did we redpill a pro illustrator?

>Not "A degenerate Jewish coalburner whore... And my e/x/"

WIP sneak peek of /polo/ sings Gas Gas Gas
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60668567/random/polo sings gas gas gas.mp3
Sister drawthread on /o/

Jesus christ

North or South Cypriot?

kek

Polan does you have the version of this that Youtube took down? Was a compilation of BLM getting splattered to Gas Gas Gas.

Sounds hot

this is my fetish

Nope, sorry, I hate eurobeat meme webms unrelated to drift or InitialD

>Zyklon A
>Zyklon B
>Zyklon C
Kekked

bump

Putting part one and two of "I'm the one who drives" normally only get to write later in the day and post about 11 pm. Heads up part two gets lewd.

Alright I fixed his eye colour.

Nice

You're not dying on my watch

Work in progress, I need to go get some fresh air.
I'm hoping for the final result to be Sup Forums-tan steadying /o/-tan's hands as she shoots niggers with a Luger. (Or whatever your most hated demographic is)

My first ever OC, pls be nice to me.

1/3

2/3

3/3

First OC? it's very nice. The proportions look human, you got the face right, only real complaint is that her hip area looks a bit off. overall 8/10 so far.

Keep up the good work man

Cheers. At this point it's still just a basic sketch with a hard pencil. Once I've refined and inked it I'll see if I can scan it and clear out the remaining grid/mistakes digitally.

I'm mostly concerned about fitting Sup Forums-tan in there. Not a clue how I'm even going to begin him.

That's a nice picture, pepikbro and a nice idea

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

I haven't checked on /o/ but why hasn't anyone here drawn them driving a Volkswaven /polo/?

No clue, we should put out some more /o/ centered content as thanks.

bump

Requesting a mini comic where they're just cruising along, Sup Forums distracts /o/ mid-drift and they end up treequinoxing. Pic related.

i feel like this is getting degenerate too fast

we should put that shit on hold until after the actual ball

Is the Twingo an actually good car or just a meme?

its great for an a to b shitbox

Not as good as pic related, the Tata Nano

Can't do better for under 1000 eurobucks.

What about the Panda though? It's as crude as it gets and it's fucking great for offroad stuff. Just don't expect to survive a crash though.

Admit it, these threads are dying, people are wise to your crossboarding at this point.

Modern Pandas or the old Pandas? Can't find modern ones under 1k and the old ones are getting rare.
I also doubt the Panda's interior can do all the same things the Twingo does.

Both, but I was clearly talking about the old ones, given the "you won't survive a crash" part. IIRC that is the reason why they stopped making them.

And as far as I know they're still fairly common here. People will sell them for ridiculous prices, sometimes even give them away for free but you'll have to pay 400 or so quids for the bureaucratic shit.

Didn't bother reading the other one by another user huh?
I went ahead and asked /o/ before I started writing if they'd want a lewd story and they said to go ahead. I plan to write more clean material per request after this one. Pretty much stuff that would lead up to the ball, but I do get your meaning but I'm an entertainer and I'm in too deep to stop now.

Availability varies by country, I guess. It's been a long time since I've seen one, they've pretty much all rusted to bits.

Hey sister who, how's the day been for you?

heh, nothing much pol related but here is a midsummer-sketch I did, not finished though.

This needs to be a thing if any drawfags get the chance.

Where did that Malay fag go

No clue, I think he got ridiculed out of here, atleast we still go sister who.

I would think it would be better if /o/ was trying to teach Sup Forums how to drift and they treequinox. /o/ tells Sup Forums that he can't drive anymore.

It makes sense for them to not be common anymore in rich countries.

>Sup Forums is a woman/weeb hybrid
couldnt have guessed

Real hero and a real human bean

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=E6lg5NJWXmA&start1=0&video2=abr6IoaxhfU&start2=84&authorName=aphrocarlin

>cute
>reliable as fuck
>spacious as fuck
>CUTE
>cheap to buy, insure and fix
>C U T E

Okay, this is great. Do this instead.

Found in /osg/ archive

Remember jannies

Very cute!

Can anyone make a NSFW edit of this where there's a wet spot around where she's grabbing him, implying he came inside his underwear while getting grabbed?

Thank you very much.

>ban evading again
Back to being banned

Cute as fuck

>rich countries
More like salt-happy countries. Winter is hell for cars here.

Living in Nebraska I know what you mean.

Greek :^)

αδελφονς τσιπριονς εισαιν εσυν

any worthwhile far-right parties or are they GD-tier retarded?

I hope Mexibro feels better he's put out some top tier content this year.

Will it be a continuation of what you already written, like part 4 or completely new stuff? Either way good work.

Send digits to his aid.

The only relevant one is ELAM

>Έχει πολιτιkές σχέσεις με τη Χρυσή Αυγή.[3]
dropped 2bh

btw are you for Enosis?
are there any Greek Cypriots against it?
>inb4 commies, anarchists etc etc
I mean actual Greeks

There is a certain percentage that does want an independent Cyprus - about 10%
I'm generally for Enosis, but seeing how shit Greece is currently doing both with the economic crisis and that cuck Tsipras, I'd wait a little for things to improve before joining.
Our government is a lot more conservative, religious and strict on immigration compared to yours

Pic semi-related

Thanks man, since people want a little more clean content I'll probably Quentin The it and go back to when Sup Forums asked out /o/ and work my way up to the ball.

Thanks man, since people want a little more clean content I'll probably Quentin Tarantino it and go back to when Sup Forums asked out /o/ and work my way up to the ball.

Phone posting is annoying some days.

Cheaprass will be done for, trust me
And it's good that you guys are conservatives
I met a Cypriot chick on a flight and she told me that you guys (rightists) love Papadopoulos, even more than Metaxas, is it true?

He's so handsome yet so leftist
He's like our Justin Trudeau

I'm not entirely sure about what she said. We do feel butthurt about the Junta doing their coup that lead to the roaches using it as a justification for the invasion, though. I'd say the feelings are generally mixed

I have read all the writefaggotry

>but I'm an entertainer
I sympathize with you here and understand

Papadopoulos had nothing to do with the coup
It was this bastard traitor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitrios_Ioannidis
Oh and yesterday the brave "democratic" (communist) youths who were """""""""""""""""killed""""""""""""""'"""" were celebrated in Greece, cringy af celebration

I know, but he's generally seen as part of le bad coup, that is all
And you bros better do something or Greece is gonna go downhill at lighting speed

Trust me, things-a-brewin' over here in Helladistan, me and some lads are getting ready for some pissed off snackbars.
Man, having connections is a good thing

It looks so gosh darn happy

Good job!

There better be a happening, my dude

The question is not if, cypriot βροτηερ, but when

My bad man jumped the gun on that, stayed up later than I should have writing lat night, and I do understand the concern now that it's been brought up. I figure give the people who want to self insert something then make more content that's neutral.

reposting what i have. save it so it doesn't get lost.