Nature is the true red pill. Nature has no room for feels or welfare. Its kill or be killed

Nature is the true red pill. Nature has no room for feels or welfare. Its kill or be killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/11/british-national-bird-robin-murderous-bully
youtube.com/watch?v=yJpT-72gveA
youtube.com/watch?v=kTdaWUDeGsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's so insightful. Never heard that before.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/11/british-national-bird-robin-murderous-bully

No. Nature is a vicious murdering bully.

Death is a certainty. Being a slave to Nature is for Animals. Spirit is the Truth.

No wonder then that the people that are highest on our hierarchy is having no morals and using every strategy they can to get ahead.

lmao never know robins were such alphas

youtube.com/watch?v=yJpT-72gveA

Leopard taking a baby gazelle hostage as a hunting strategy

This is the future for you weak NEETS
youtube.com/watch?v=kTdaWUDeGsg

Plants are part of nature and most of them don't hurt anyone. You're just finding excuse to act like a nigger.

I luv it when libs claim that homosexuality should be accepted because it exists in nature.

You know what else exists in nature? Mothers eating their babies.

Fuck nature. If I can build large chip factories and bioreactors, nature can fuck itself.

>I luv it when libs claim that homosexuality should be accepted because it exists in nature.

>You know what else exists in nature? Mothers eating their babies.

Dumb argument. Human mothers have eaten their children before. A lot more uncommon with humans but it still happens. There is literally no behavior that animals have that humans haven't done.

Plants are in constant and horrifying warfare, it's just so slow that short-lived mammals don't see it for what it is.

What can you build? I'd wager a termite, ant or beaver is a superior architect to you.

>humans aren't a part of nature

it's our nature to be cucks

African are true red pilled race.

they don't need antibiotics, insulin, TV, or even basic Iron working even at that

all these Jewish inventions are below them, for they have taken the ultimate red pill whic is survival of the fittest

doesn't know about the 2045 initiative

but the one creature with even a concept of "welfare" dominates all the others

rly maeks u think

Nature has just as much place for feels as we do, that is to say all the place there is. Our entire existence is based on emotion. It is all we know.

Very deep
Much insight
So existential

My walnut tree poisons the ground in a 40 feet circle around itself. Plants, microbes and fungus are in constant state of chemical warfare.

>it's kill or be killed
So are black neighborhoods

Well ever heard the term "concrete jungle" ?

Modern metropoles are our jungle.

really got my noggin joggin

Plants use dead small animals as food and kill defenseless microbes for their sweet juicy protein and carbohydrates

those are abbos

Those are aboriginals in your pic

verily causeth me to cogitate

Wow much revelation

Do you know the difference between animal an man, friendly shill?

You are the slave. You think animals are less than you, but they were created by the same mind that created us. Walking away from God's path has made us weak and stupid. Nature is the true glory of God.

Sickening.

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

We should all go back to living in ditches and killing for fun then dying at the ripe old age of 30.
#TheWayWeWere

Humans are the ultimate red pill, natural selection is a starter pill.

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

The wolf recovered fine. The pack does that to the Omegas because they're only as strong as the weakest wolf. You could see by the end that the Omega had already learned how to fend for himself, even with several attacking him at once.

mfw when I never heard of the food chain.

No shit
The mentally deranged faggots and homos believe that pointing to the animal kingdom also gives them legitimacy because "there are gay animals"
Remember that
Birds evolved specifically for the task of being dicks to every other animal on earth
Their sheer will for destruction and hate for all other life is why they have gained he ability to fly and give every creature without the ability to fly the finger

Revelation 11:18 The heathen were filled with rage, because the time for your anger has come, the time for the dead to be judged. The time has come to reward your servants, the prophets, and all your people, all who have reverence for you, great and small alike. The time has come to destroy those who destroy the earth!”

Btw, the term "rule over" has the connotation of "caring for". God placed us here to look after the earth and its species.

>god
>redpilled

pick 1

>Nature is the true red pill. Nature has no room for feels or welfare. Its kill or be killed.
Like México

Better to say rape is a part of nature.

>Nature is the true glory of God.
>Being this delusional.

If God is real then he is a cunt and if u side with him then ur a cunt.

no thats what some bored old man wrote in a shit hole in the middle east

I'll say the same thing to you that I say to "Objectivists": if society was run the way you want it to be, we'd kill you first, because everyone thinks you're an ass.

racist fucking lions.

that ox was a good boy. dindu nuffin.

no because i would have an arsenal of miniguns unload on anyone who opposes me

checkmate.

planet earth is not beyond nature and its pathetic inhabitants will very soon know that