AHAHAHA

AHAHAHA

POL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

crossroadstoday.com/story/33741545/despite-trump-victory-lap-ford-hasnt-planned-louisville-to-mexico-move
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>btfo

Learn what that means, i suggest. Yawn.

Ahahahhahahaha drumpftards will defend this.

This denial LOL.

This will be the end of Trump's campaign.

>Daily Mail
>Huffington Post
>Washington Post
>no actual quotes from Ford himself
Saged and filtered.

Nigga he finished campaigning hes the president elect goddamn bots

Wow... Did Ford just btfo Trump by using him for good pr?

Well, I used to support Trump but this proves he cannot be president, we can't let this maniac get his hands on nuclear codes. I'm now #TurtlingForJeb

Well all that really means is that Ford lied to Trump.

>being this triggered
literally couldn't be more reddit than this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Koji si ti jebeni retard.
I dalje ti se ovoliko dize kurac na Donalda?
Zao mi je sto nisam tu da ti pijem te slane, slane suze.

>Trump says something
>(((media))) jump over and make it look bad

like a fucking clock

It's true. Ford has publicly said this is true

Never Tweet at 3AM.

stop posting emojis you degenerate

Ford's dead dumbass

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

THAT'S IT !

I'M A #CRUZMISSILE NAO

I don't see why he would do this.
We'll have to see his reason when he wakes up.

Ha trump will never beat hillary after this blow!

Bill Ford isn't dumbass

where is your swedish cuck friend serbia? didn't the both of you get BTFO enough on election night? guess you need some more, huh?

>The Daily Mail
>The Huffington Post
>The Washington Post
>Some faggy Gawker derivative

Yes, very objective news sources you have there.

Never trust the MSM

It would look back if they admitted that they were going to move it, but they have nothing to lose by not confirming anything

HOLY FUCK THERE IS NO TELLI8NG HOW DEE[ THE FUCKNG LIES EVEN GO I AM NOW #CRUZMISSLIE NOW

But its not a lie, the plant wasnt even opened, it was set to open then they changed their mind and said they was going to Mexico, I live near the area, everybody was devastated.
Then Trump said he was gonna fuck em all to death, and they changed their mind, how the fuck does the news get away with lying this god damned much.

Now the whole area is happy as shit, and there are rumors the other factory's that shut down and went to Mexico may be opening back up!

>quoting fake news
gtfo idiot

Liar

Unless there was 2 Ford Plants and this is a separate one cunt face, I had to listen to the shit on the local news for weeks.

🤣

You have a link to your local news reporting this?

"It had planned to shift production of the much smaller volume Lincoln MKC to another plant as Escape production increased. Mexico was a possible location for that luxury model. But even under that plan, it had planned to keep employment near the current 4,700 workers."

"That decision to keep the MKC in Kentucky was enough for the president-elect to take a victory lap on his favorite medium of Twitter on Thursday night."

crossroadstoday.com/story/33741545/despite-trump-victory-lap-ford-hasnt-planned-louisville-to-mexico-move

trump convinced ford to keep production of the lincoln mkc at the kentucky plant .. not the plant itself ..

It doesn't matter if he has a source or not. I believe him.

>trusting fake news sites like huff hoax and washington post

uhh hello? its 2016.

Where's the evidence? Proof? Source?
Faggot!

>how the fuck does the news get away with lying this god damned much.
because they shilled enough for those who could punish them that they are free from consequences for as long as those people stay in power

Trump is such a dirtbag already before even taking office.

Wow... How will dramvpf ever recover?

Aint no party like a libshill party

This is just the opening that Jeb! needs

This is it. This is the absolute end of Trump's campaign. He can't move past this. I am now #mentallyhill

Wtf hillary can still win now

This is the end of Trump's campaign, there's absolutely no way he'll be the Republican nominee. Might as well just give it to Jeb! now.

EXTREMELY

Wtf I'm voting for Hillary now!