Somebody help us. please

Somebody help us. please.

can't be worse than Jurgens

Marvelfag here, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY, FUCKERS, HE'S YOUR PROBLEM NOW

Don't be stupid. Of course Bendis can and has been worse.

if he learned from his mistakes then it could be great

>comic writers learning mistakes
Hahahaha cmon.

I think you mean SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Humphries went from absolute garbage tier at Marvel, to a solid writer I now miss on Green Lanterns. DC's editors seem to actually do their fucking job and steer talent.

I love how this is a two page spread inside DC comics, I mean goddamn man..

Bendis said that "Superman is definitely political" and "I intend to explore the meaning of truth, justice and the American way"

>oh no my favorite character is being written by my most hated writer

I've never seen such a bunch of whiny faggots. The sheer amount of spamming of these kinds of threads are probably going to get them deleted on sight in the future.

I didn't know Bendisfags still existed, must be sadists.

Brian Micheal Bendis, age 50.

vs Dan Jurgens, age 58

DC comics are run by competent editors that will tell bendis "NO".

making everyone gay, black, or tranny is not an actual story line bendis get back to work

What's up with his smile?

>Bendis said that "Superman is definitely political"
Fake news.

Ho ho ho ho you actually believe this? They are rolling out the red carpet, if anything the editors are going to be going to him for the final say in things. I get that you have hope, but come on user, we both know that Bendis is trash, he’s been trash for a decade now.

he's hot garbage and his unchecked nonsense fucked marvel up. every property from ironman to xmen has been ruined. im sure dc will not want him doing the same thing since their books actually have quality and sell well

Bendis does not have the same pull at DC that he did at Marvel. He was close friends with all of editorial and the higher ups. He doesn't have that luxury at DC. You're fucking insane if you think they'll give him carte blanche.

This is another reason he left Marvel, he wasn't feeling challenged anymore. And it's true. He had written everything and no one would deny him shit short of killing Peter Parker. Now he'll actually have bosses who don't have donut parties with him and his family.

King literately got his editor fired to get Janin on a comic
DC was being held together by Bengaza

Instead of donuts, Geoff Johns will give Bendis's children those small boxes of cereal.as a gift of peace.

I want to believe user, I truly do.
The sad part is, Bendis is like a tick sucking life from momentum of whatever company he touches. The man is connected to EVERYBODY in the comic industry, from Johns to everyone, he can't be touched. The only way for him is for someone to force him into retirement.

>Johns babysits the Bendis children and educates them about the difference between Corn Flakes and Frosted Flakes

>implying

I'm just watching from the sidelines.

If anything Bendis will be mediocre but seeing people treat this like it's the end times is both amusing and tiresome.

this after DC themselves decided making Alan Scott the OG Green lantern gay, and exploring his gay relationship as his motivation was a valid character trait and story line.

Or, yknow, after they thought Nu 52 was a good idea

honestly at this point I wish his superman would come out already so we can settle it once and for all.

This. How long we gotta wait?

The issue really isn't Bendis' mediocrity, it's whether or not he'll pull something like making Iceman gay as a means to cement some kind of legacy on the franchise.

*hold on my beer*

I wouldn't mind if he made Clark bi. Would be hot.

fuck off to tumblr

TOP LEL. Tom King exists. Hello???? Such great DC editors.

Already ahead of you

>meant to be an exciting announcement
>looks more like an ominous threat

Bryan got his run undone except for 2 things, and I've seen people shill his run.

Meh, even if he does something dumb that fans don't like DC will just reboot it all like they always do.

Isn't he the guy who wrote the Crossed Badlands arc with a literal ear rape scene

On the one hand, it's a solo title so it might not be that bad. On the other, Superman is pretty far from street level. It may be best for everyone if this book is terrible and Bendis is kept away from the big team books.

DC is promoting Bendis more Tha Marvel ever did.

>Bendis comes to DC but gets Superman instead of Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps

This feels completely monkey paw. I'm kind of getting sick of Vendetti a little but I can't think who'd be a decent replacement once he finally decides he doesn't want to do his run anymore, Dan Abnett? I'd love to see him tackle a huge, political intrigue space opera.

When was even the last time superman had good writer?

he had a dozen in the Adventures of Superman series from a few years ago that no one read

Manhattan is coming for you.

Did you not read oz affect jurgens did the same shit, just more subtly.

I think Vendetti is getting kicked soon, he's about to do the hawkman book with ethan van scievr

So how long will he have an iron grip on Superman?

5 years? 10? 15?

They really should have thrown in a command in there, like "Rejoice!"

as long as he wants.

Is that a threat?

A threat?

Is Bendis popular outside of Sup Forums? I went to my LCS and the manager seemed genuinely excited when he told me about Bendis coming to DC. I couldn't understand it

Prepare for his SJW Niggertry

"Fear not" would be more appropriate.

The only source is the leech, who admits it's rumor in the article.

Well if he had literally no fans he wouldn't have a job. There are some sickos out there.

He has a fanbase but most people thought Civil War II was awful. I think there's still people out there hoping he improves while over at DC.

neither of those statements are wrong, the problem is Bendis is the last person i'd trust to handle a political superman comic

I'm not the only one that sees it right? From the thumbnail?

you mean a super penis?