Be honest. Who was at fault here?

Be honest. Who was at fault here?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Allied_Commander_Europe
youtu.be/RySFEORwlDA
jihadwatch.org/2016/09/serbia-muslim-screaming-allahu-akbar-attacks-police-officers-with-machete
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gee, I wonder ...

nato if you could call it a fault. they stirred shit up with the slovenians and croatians than sat back as the fires raged. effectively wiping out the greatest threat against nato dominance in the mediterranean.

Kosovo isn't part of Serbia.

NATO did not do shit

speaking like a person who knows shit about the history of the balkans

Serbia.

b*lgars

fpbp

this

I'm 100$ positive

All I can see here is Trumo Pepe.

Time to leave Sup Forums forever

Was Camp Bondsteel worth it?

okay

THESE HERE ARE D.U.B.S.

Jews

>nato
Reminder that NATO General Secretary = PR Guy.

This is NATO's Leader de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Allied_Commander_Europe

Meh, he's probably a diasporafag.

Daily reminder that if you are Albanian and Muslim, Skanderbeg would have you killed.

America and Europe.They put the slavs against one another to get rid of a russian influence in the Balkans.That explains why a cunt like Montenegro exists,just to deny access to sea to Serbia.In my opinion they will use the Albanians as an important factor to counter serbian influence since they are the only ones with the numbers in the Balkans.Maybe by annexing Kosovo and Macedonia.

dear god

No, these are.

mudslime

((ESTABLISHMENT-MILITARYINDUSTRIALCOMPLEX)))
-->USA GOV
--->NATO
--->MEDIA

If you read the threads populated by these countries, you can tell it's not a grand conspiracy and they just have an African-tier mentality

They want to tear off Vojvodina too.

Really likely

>If you read the threads populated by these countries,

American edukashion

This reminds me of watching Middle Easterners speak of American conspiracies to divide them, because we'll arm and back them, even though they never had a history of cooperating, only through powerful rulers and that even if America gives you guns, doesn't mean you have to kill each other.

It just speaks to how you guys really feel that we can divide so easily.

You. Update your map. And go ask Milosovic.

Pay denbts

Tell me why I as a Serb am not superior to you

why croatia not let bosnia have any coastline

won't happen though
the people who want vojvodina out are a minority
mostly faggots that dream about being above the rest of serbia
calling Novi Sad the ATHENS of serbia and such nonsense

Reading comprehension 0/10
Critical thinking 0/10

Yeah my man i believe you but the west will find a way.They always do.And you are very weak right now.

^
he did it
i swer i dindu nuffin

macedonia ofc

vece gej sranje v zivotu nisem videl

youtu.be/RySFEORwlDA

>calling Novi Sad the ATHENS of serbia and such nonsense
It's true, though. Vojvodina is civilized. Southern Serbs are niggers.

added to favorites + subscribed

Why are you people pointing fingers just like that.Do you really think economy wasn't a key factor?Do you really think Tito didn't make any mistakes?Do you think inflation and one-sided policy wouldn't bring war?Do you really think removing the autonomy status from a overwhelming majority non-serb province wouldn't bring riots?Do you really think countries wouldn't leave the union because of the inflation(not wanting to have their economy become utter shit),thus making an excuse for the main power to attack?

sounds like it was albanias fault, your being awfully dodgy

Why the fuck did Pavelić retreat?

Partisans literally couldn't make one step from their mountain goblin holes.

Even if you fought the Communist shits with axes and stones, we would prevail.

Pavelić should've waited for the Allies to "liberate" Croatia. That way he would've had bigger territory + capitalism, and Croatia wouldn't be a shithole that it is today, along with the rest of ex-Yu.

Muslims

They do what they do best with carving out other people's countries for their bullshit.

And now it appears the sandniggers want the rest of the former Yugoslavia that they fucking tore apart:

jihadwatch.org/2016/09/serbia-muslim-screaming-allahu-akbar-attacks-police-officers-with-machete

I don't know why would anyone want to be in the same state as bosnians, macedonians or people from kosovo or montenegro.
btw it was the fault of bloodthirty serbs.

greatest ally

Muslims

Well let's see...

Slovenia decided they did not want to be aligned with Serbia
Croatia decided they did not want to be aligned with Serbia
Bosnia(Muslim) decided they did not want to be aligned with Serbia
Macedonia decided they did not want to be aligned with Serbia
Kosovo(Albanian) decided they did not want to be aligned with Serbia
Then after all the wars ended, and "Montenegro & Serbia" became the last of the former Yugo alliance, they took a vote and...
Montenegro decided they did not want to be aligned with Serbia

So... who the fuck do you think the problem here is in all this?

You're a fucking imbecile.

Dis

who you mean?

Slovenia, obviously.

Here's another fucking idiot. You think the whole goal was to get a foothold in the Balkans?

The US had and still has good relations with Albania and worked out of Gjadër air base there.

(You)

Retard they just voted for independence from yugoslavia it had nothing to do with the country of serbia. everyone wanted out of the sinking ship, monten just stuck because they're serbs.

I heard it was the Serbs but for the reason they took it too far

Fucking moron. Montenegro consists mainly of Serbians and "Montenegrans" which are Serbs themselves. They have a very small Albanian population to the south.

And ALL of Montenegro VOTED to secede from Serbia.

They will let you into serb or commie hands agan

Serbs and Roma Gypsies. Though to be fair Serbs are basically Iranian gypsies if you agree to the Serboi Tribe theory. (I do)

I know very little about it. Some kind of genocide.

But Nowadays I know enough about Islam to know that they must have deserved it.

They have enough.

PS, except that Russians have been buying and investing along the entire Montenegrin coast.

All of them. Instead of flushing Albania into sea, they started cut throats each other. Retards.

>banter with fringe historical memes

wow, your autism is stronk

>Instead of flushing Albania into sea
What do you think happened to kosovo shiptars faggot?

Because you as a Serb are the offspring of a Russian shooting his poisonous load in the anus of a Gypsie.

Why wasn't Bulgaria part of Yugoslavia?

I invite you to travel south of Vojvodina and prove you wrong.

They were willing but USSR cockblocked.

Preach bre, preach

hiq mos u ndal

ic
South Slavs are generally pretty cool imo except the muslim ones. Bosniaks are subhuman.

Oh yeah, the Muslims Sloviens, Muslim Croats, etc, they were real bastards,

Fucking idiot.

>Oh look, it's this thread again.jpg

I'm sure you got that from your bio on tinder

Said the fucking Hungarian.
Hahahahaahahahaha

Tito was asshole if permitted albfags coming in Kosovo. Sooner of later you will have to solve this problem or they solve yours.

That's because you don't analyse everything and just want to point fingers

North Korea

You're the biggest idiot in this thread. I'm sure you're not a burger but a shiptar subhuman with a unibrow and a rat face.

The Turks

My point still stands

USER ID

cQMCmKvL

cQMCmKvL

cQMCmKvL

cQMCmKvL

SHIPTAR SUBHUMAN ALERT

The main reason so many even converted to shitty islam in the balkans is to differentiate themselves subhuman mongol gypsy serbs - and to avoid taxes

most dont take religion seriously at all, it's all about nationality and ethnicity

obviously you get some nut jobs, but thats the case in bosniaks, croats, albos and serbs

>Tito’s policy of ‘Brotherhood and Unity’ which prevented discusions and activly supressed nationalism and nationalist tendencies within SFRY – this led to the belief that the alternative to communism was nationalism, which then manifested itself in the first democratic elections held in the various republics
>The Federal Constitution of 1974 which had elevated Kosovo and Vojvodina to SAP status, giving them a vote in the Presidency and legalizing seperatism from Yugoslavia, had created a sense of marginalization of Serbs within SFRY in Serbia, thereby further aggravating nationalist tendencies
>Unresolved historical issues between various ethnic groups within Yugoslavia (primarily Serbs and Croats) – especially regarding WWII – which were supressed by the Communists as dictated by the policy of ‘Brotherhood and Unity’ – and which were later used to mobilize the public of various republics against the percieved ‘other’
>The economic collapse of SFRY in the wake of its shrinking role in international relations and mismanaged policies leading to widespread unemployment, severe inflation and public debt – this frustrated the common people and created a feeling of disillusionment with the current political elites (who were advocating multi-culturalism as part of the communist ideology)
>The economic differences within Yugoslavia between the constituent republics which created a sense of ‘unfairness’ between various republics – the richer republics thought their economy was being drained to keep the poorer republics afloat, while in the poorer republics a feeling of ‘unfairness’ became prevalent – this further intensified the interethnic tensions between the various ethnic groups in Yugoslavia

Your mom converted so she could take baba osmans hairy dick deep inside her anus and not feel guilty. just like the rest of your anatolian roach family

Shut the fuck up you stupid ass troll! You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about are purposely trying to be deceptive.

AFTER the wars ended, Serbia & Montenegro became a "country" and remained unified for a few years.

Until 2006 when Montenegro specifically had a VOTE of whether to remain with this union are secede! Guess what happened?

Yeah, they decided they didn't want to be associated with the scumbags of Belgrade.

And now Serbia is left a landlocked miserable fucking shithole, begging for handouts and to be a part of EU.

Nato/US for not letting Serbs anchluss everything.

>Finally, the disappearance of the ‘emperor figure’ or ‘impartial arbiter’ – with the death of Josip Broz Tito (who was considered to be above the interethnic political games) the system found itself unable to cope with the mounting ethnic tensions in the country

Simultaneously, the external influences and events which precipitated the collapsing of the SFRY were as follows:
>The fall of the Berlin Wall, subsequent collapse of the various communist regimes in Eastern Europe and the end of the Cold War
>The reduction of Yugoslavia’s global influence caused by the loss of its importance and geostrategic position in Europe as a result of the end of the Cold War
>Foreign economic pressure – namely by the International Monteray Fund and the United States – to accelerate free-market reforms and institute privatization, which deepened the economic troubles Yugoslavia faced
>European Union indecisivness and disunity, and the US non-interventionist position, in acting to ease the conflict and resolve the situation in Yugoslavia peacfully and preserving the teritorial integrity of Yugoslavia

who? the usual suspect - Soros.
what a serbbro few days ago said: google "CANVAS organisation"

If you're talking about Yugoslavia, then nobody's at fault. It would've dissolved eventually, even without external pressure. The divide between our peoples is too great to remain united after the war ended. It was created out of necessity in the first place. The only way you could make this work is if you made someone else the leader. Someone that isn't from that area. For instance, if it was part of the US or Russia (as ridiculous as it may sound), it would've lasted longer. We can't stand to have Serbs as our leaders. They can't stand to have Croats or Slovenes, and nobody likes Bosnians. That's pretty much it.

slavs are untermenschen

Youre a mixture of Greek Albanian Bulgarian and Serb. Kill yourself

This. Bulgaria was Stalin's territory and he wasn't giving any of that to Tito. Yugoslavia v2 would be fabulous though, with Bulgaria + Serbia + Macedonia.

t. Bulgarian

Someone said shiptars converted because there were privileges in being roaches. That can't be the case since they are born roaches

Montenegrans are kinda hohols. As soon as it got thick out there, they leaved. Smart shit.

delet

jews
on the lesser part, the west

I hate these threads cause it usually brings out old wounds when we should be united to stop the death of Europe.