80 year old hotel owner fights police as they take over his hotel

...to house african migrants.

Spread this shit everywhere. You need images like this with all of their implied ideas in the collective consciousness if you want actual change.
youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/shock-video-police-force-80-year-old-italian-hotel-owner-to-house-african-migrants/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/11/17/migranti-bomba-nella-notte-distrugge-futuro-centro-di-accoglienza-in-gallura/3201281/
youtube.com/watch?v=fYLgCJY9zSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THAT'S A NIGGER

Bumping with collectible leftists, this is important.

What country is this? Also is there any news story on it? Had to watch it silent at work will be sharing on kikebook shortly.

>What country is this?

>the first word of the video's title is Italy

I think only MEDIER man has covered it so far. infowars.com/shock-video-police-force-80-year-old-italian-hotel-owner-to-house-african-migrants/

Kk

Clearly I'm retarded.

Last step would be someone to verify the captions

>
>What country is this? Also is there any news story on it? Had to watch it silent at work will be sharing on kikebook shortly.

Wow, just go home.

Spread it to any normies you can reach in EU, it's very important to add to the rage and body of evidence of having the moral high ground if you want real happenings in the future.

Poor Guy: he knows the niggers are going to destroy his hotel and the cops don't care they are destroying his livelihood.

Serious Question: Why the hell don't they buy some plastic tents and tarps and make these niggers sleep in tents outside?

Also zero women and children refugees in this video. I say fucking kill these border hopping economic migrants and use the bodies for dog food.

No wonder the Italian government doesn't fight the mafia.

They are the mafia.

How the fuck is this even possible.

more news at 11

This literally happened in the book of Soylent Green. Which is less people eatey than the movie.

>Serious Question: Why the hell don't they buy some plastic tents and tarps and make these niggers sleep in tents outside?
Because it's Europe, the gov't owns everything. And the people pay 90% taxes to make sure the gov't owns everything. This video proves why you never go full-Marxist.

Fucking hell, this is some disgusting shit.

What would happen if this goes viral among furious Italians sick of seeing their country being torn to shreds?

euros are subjects, not citizens

This is a genocide. They are now going to disown the ethnic european population.

Dude, that's old news

Bump.

How much of a cucked state is Italy in since things like this happens?

The locals have to complain, it's the only way. It already happened a few weeks ago in a small town in romagna.

I've read that the mafia in the south is very effective at controlling the dindus.
Soon mafia controlled Italy will be more safe than the rest.

i did not ask for the feels

honestly this looks like a scene out of an oscar winning film, directed by speilberg. in the end the old mans daughter marries a rapefugee and all is well. i love happy endings!

Poor guy. Marxists hanging from lamposts when?

Finnish- mongol autists
Swedes-cucks
Norway- hate christianity but love africans
Denmark- I don't know much about it as its not relevant

Icelandics are the only acceptable Nords.

I remember reading the last time this was posted, that he originally was totally ok with it because the govt offered him one price, but then changed his mind later because it wasn't enough

in which case its still tragic, but thats what happens when you try to be a jew

>"man" wearing a burka as well
Leftists truly do know their place, don't they?

Sweden....just....no.

they're the first stop for niggers from africa
of course a lot of the shit gets stuck on the way up north

>Nords

Icelandic people look like that because they intermarried with the aborigines.

Romanians are the only acceptable nords, fäm...

Rules are rules. Obey the state.

I bet at least one of those savages is a good guy, who feels awkward as fuck and just wanted to escape the worst of his kind, and he velly velly sorry to mister spaghetti for having to stay in hotel. man I have a great heart.

>his daughter letting the subhumans in like it was nothing

I fucking hate women, fucking traitors

Whether or not that's true, that's mostly only relevant to us, and we're not the target audience. The fencesitters and normies are. They'll get on board with any alternative to all this shit if we keep up doing a good job spreading material.

Italians love to cuck each other, I wouldn't be suprised if the owner of the hotel had a long lasting feud with the mayor or other local political figure.

They probably made an insultingly low bid to house the rapefugees (which he wouldn't house anyway) and when the hotel owner refused they confiscated his property. See we are acting inside the law * wink wink :^) *

Wtf is ur flag mate

so fucked i would burn it to the ground if it were me

just let them all through to germany right away...its their fault anyways

How is this legal?

Fuck you.

That doesn't fucking matter. That's HIS hotel, unless he signed a contract or something he should have the right to say who can be there and who can't.

look at the subtitle on the OP, his name is fucking luigi where do you think it is

I stopped when the niggers entered the hall, making themselves comfy on the hard work of an old man.
I can't watch this shit to the end.

He should have set fire to his whole hotel

Jesus what a disgusting nazi fascist. Those poor nignogs have the right to live in his house against his will.

disgusting, I fucking hate africans / blacks and hope they all fucking die.

how the fuck is that even legal

It's in the EU. Very few rights.

Whether or not it's legal should be ignored, it's clearly morally very wrong and if you do your part to spread it to other people during these times you will have an outsize effect on the course of politics in the western world.

What the fuck is that thing? Looks like a fucking burned rat.

user germans were evicted from their rented apartments for disgusting niggers and mudshits. Not just single people, whole fucking families with children and babies were evicted

Sadly the will destroy his hotel ,we have gipsyes here that squat in old beautiful homes that are either abandoned/property of the state/we're nationalised during commie times and then proceed to destroy them until it's usually better to tear them down and rebuild something similar in style

It is legal if a judge says so, m8

Are you fucking good m8? The FIRST word is Italy. Fucking low IQ redneck American scum

> africans / blacks

what are you talking about? they're clearly brown women and children escaping the war from Syria

Spread this video everywhere

I can understand if you are a bleeding heart who feels for refugees, because you do not know any better. But even if these refugees were peaceful, and even if they did need our assistance...That does not mean our current people should be suffering for them.

God, my blood is fucking boiling.

>Yorupeein
>having freedom

This. Can the old guy sue the government for nigger induced damage?

You're a dumb fuck if you believe your government gives a shit about your ""rights""

>morally wrong
That's exactly the point. Legal/illegal and moral/immoral are completely orthogonal concepts. The first is only relevant when it caters to the second. And only psychopaths deem morality as something entirely "subjective".

Being strictly bound to "legality" (as the cuck cop in the video) is (in the current state of affairs in the world) being a slave to a tyrant.

eskimos? nice meme. There werent ever eskimos in iceland.

i call bullshit

By the way, if you can spare $10 bucks a month on a service like for example re-follow, you can build a twitter account with thousands of new followers per week. Takes 10 minutes to do your daily follow/unfollow churn.

Italy.
They are worse than that. They are globalist commies.

This story is a terrible abuse. Let me give you all some more details.

First of all, you should know that the Italian govt. pays 40€ per day per 'refugee' (immigrant) in order to provide him with food, lodgings & other expenses. That in itself is a terribly high sum. Considering that there are roughly 150k refugees 'arrivals' in Italy each year, this means the state spends close to 2.2bn € just to 'care' for the yearly arrivals.

But it's even worse than that, it's a huge scam. Of those 40€, 2€ per day actually go straight to the immigrant, as pocket money. The other 38 are spent to provide him all other necessities. However, of those 38€, HALF (18€) are sent to a 'registered' cooperative (either a coop, or an ong) which gives translations & 'cultural mediation' (in practice, it incites violence and riles up the immigrants to they can demand more). All of these cooperatives are made of 'professional' social community volunteers, either leftist (close to the PD, the ruling party, or to the leftier ones), or catholics, close to the church (or both).

As for the other part, 18€ is what's left to pay for lodgings and food. However, since space is running out in "government" camp and institutions, the local authorities are now requesting the help of hotel owners.
Hotel owners are told that the daily compensation is 38€ per person, (false, as you have just read), and thus many express some interest and require more information.
Most of them discover only then that they NEED the mandatory help of a registered cooperative for cultural mediation, and would need to provide FOOD & LODGING for 18€, for an undetermined period of time, to demanding uncivilized foreigners with no personal hygiene.
And if they plan to provide just a place to sleep, not food, then they would get only 9-7€, because the food is provided by the aforementioned cooperative.

#JUSTICEFORLUIGI

If the so-enlightened countries did *really* care for refugees in the first place, they would not only temporarily give them shelter, but actually bomb the fuck out of the countries that made their original home a shitty place to live in. And them send they back there.

That is to say, take some military action to solve the causing issue.

The whole refugee thing is another mere tactical move for further destroying what's remaining of the Europe and the western culture.

Bumparino

Absolutely sickening

He looks Jewish

If you look up 'limp-wristed faggot' in the dictionary, this should be the picture next to it.

Yep, there are also other videos where they mention a cooperativa and that he will receive 8 euros per day.
Coops are cancer.

Hope the locals start rioting, just look at what happens in Sardinia
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/11/17/migranti-bomba-nella-notte-distrugge-futuro-centro-di-accoglienza-in-gallura/3201281/
It's fucking crazy

Continuing from ( ):

So, what happened to the guy in the video? He had expressed interest in housing the immigrants because his hotel was close to failure. When he discovered he would get close to nothing (see my post) he backed out.
PLEASE NOTE: He had signed NOTHING.

However, in the meanwhile, more invaders had arrived in the area, and the local prefect (govt. authority) found himself with no place to house them, as the local 'camp' was fuller than its limit.

Now comes the worst part.

So the prefect order a temporary confiscation of the lawful property of an Italian taxpayer in order to house said 'refugees', because it was the only structure in the area that expressed interest in the past.

Completely fucked up. That prefect deserves HELL for this.

It is not. In fact, he has already sued. But trials in Italy take usually around 12 years....

So, on top of everything else, the thing is a huge racket scheme.
Shit is worse than I have imagined.

We dont have to worry about the Government caring, we have gun.

i bet your some antifa faggot.

Is it possible to get the dox of the police? They deserve nothing short of being drawn and quartered.

🤣 🤠 🤡 🤥 🤤 🤢 🤧 🤴 🤶 🤵 🤷 🤦 🤰 🤳 🤞 🤙 🤛 🤜 🤚 🤝 🦍 🦊 🦌 🦏 🦇 🦅 🦆 🦉 🦎 🦈 🦐 🦑 🦋 🥀 🥝 🥑 🥔 🥕 🥒 🥜 🥐 🥖 🥞 🥓 🥙 🥚 🥘 🥗 🥛 🥂 🥃 🥄 🥇 🥈 🥉 🤸 🤼 🤽 🤾 🤺 🥅 🤹
🤣 🤠 🤡 🤥 🤤 🤢 🤧 🤴 🤶 🤵 🤷 🤦 🤰 🤳 🤞 🤙 🤛 🤜 🤚 🤝 🦍 🦊 🦌 🦏 🦇 🦅 🦆 🦉 🦎 🦈 🦐 🦑 🦋 🥀 🥝 🥑 🥔 🥕 🥒 🥜 🥐 🥖 🥞 🥓 🥙 🥚 🥘 🥗 🥛 🥂 🥃 🥄 🥇 🥈 🥉 🤸 🤼 🤽 🤾 🤺 🥅 🤹

Close to the estuary of the Po river a small village rioted enough and blocked all roads, and managed to fend off the invaders.
The fact is that the government is extremely weak and unpopular, and needs popularity more than ever at the moment.
If something like this happens in your town or village, RIOT, PROTEST, RAISE HELL, DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST THE INVADERS. Don't give a fuck for the media painting you as racists. Renzi and his commies will fold, they can't afford the negative attention now.

Exactly, it is an IMMENSE racket, made to 'redistribute' (aka: steal) tax € from the citizens to the cronies of the current govt (leftists and catholic church)

And we're fascists.

I am glad to see that the Americans who sacrificed their lives to free Europe from tyranny did not die in vain.

it was like a metaphor for all of what's happening to Europe, except this one wasn't even a metaphor, it was literally happening.

fucking worthless parasitic niggers

Thanks, I sent it to medier and he's probably backtraced his way here by now. Dump any additional info and sources if you'd like.

Fuck off stop embarassing us

In Italian there's dozens, you can just look at the italian section of google news, in English I know none except maybe for an article on breitbart.

what is the aftermath of this story? did he get his cash back? did he give them the boot?

Actually people are rioting pretty much everywhere, the media doesn't report it, of course

I just want to make sure that there will be riots there too, I'm so fucking angry right now

this make me rage, goverment allow immigrant but don't have place to let them live ? let's steal someone house/hotel.

Good. We need to organize and network more to defend our homeland.

You'd feed you dog that crap?

Aftermath is he is out of his hotel (hotel confiscated and handed to a cooperative) and he is being paid 7 or 8€ per day per immigrant (don't remember right now), and his hotel is damaged. He has sued, but will likely die before the trial even starts.

it already is
>tfw grew up in a mob-infested region
>tfw shit's comfy af as long as you're not a complete faggot

I`d blow up the building if i were the owner.

>I am glad to see that the Americans who sacrificed their lives to free Europe from tyranny did not die in vain.
>muh red white n blue

hello you fucking newfag

Americans fought WW2 for kikes and international bankers

Can any Italianbros tell us what this loudmouth cunt is saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=fYLgCJY9zSg

I cannot say what I'd do if I were the owner because I'd likely risk jailtime

Even pic related (a turbo leftist political tv show host) as just done a debate and she is against this decision. Probably this is the turning point to uncuck the north Italy.