Here's a fun game

Here's a fun game
user posts a picture and you give them a backstory

Rising Son

An immortal Japanese warrior spirit that finds and posses a worthy person whenever the previous body is killed in battle, and imbues them with all the knowledge of the previous warriors.

He's gay. That is his entire character.

samefag

Robbie Baldwin's daughter - Penancella.

A former Model that had acid thrown on her by unknown assailant
she soon discovered the chemicals in the acid gave her super powers yet she still remained disfigured

she now fights crime but also investigates to find who threw the acid on her

>walk all the way down to the camera and says "I'm gay lol" and is never seen again.

Has the power of empathy and ability to communicate and control another species.
Uses this power to get middle aged men to walk into delis and buy the really good slices of meat for him.

It's something straight out of a SMT game.

A creature from another dimension whose crystaline body layed dormant in the earth's crust for several centuries until the activity of several other extradimensional creatures woke it up in present time.

Good luck

OhSee, who has the power to be completely original and definitely not just a recolour or a derivative combination of several other more famous characters.

An alien warrior from a far-off planet. Her species is made up of gems, the rarity of the stones determining your place in society. She's Obsidian, in both name and actual biology, making her her society's version of a black-ops assassin. She gets sent across the universe, typically undercover, to perform high-risk infiltrations and assassinations. She's the best they have...

The Iron Throne
>he stalks actresses from the HBO show Game of Thrones.
>he leaves creepy messages in their inbox and VoiceMail asking them to sit on his face (the throne).

A freak accident caused Margiela's spirit to be poorly connected to her body, to the point where her essence is visible encircling her.

The head of a lost Wakandan tribe that worships a hyena deity. They use cunning, trickery, and a pack of thugs and superpowered hyenas to take out rivals.

Jack Atlas's seven-times-great grandfather, Jeremiah Atlas, the fastest D-Wheeler in all of Victorian London.

a bit off topic

but seriously what ethnicity is this guy

This is the coolest photo ever taken.

a bit off topic
but seriously what ethnicity is this guy

You ever actually see one of those things in motion?

They're not supposed to fall over, but they fall over all the fucking time. Ride of choice for an idiot.

Daughter of a rich family, her parents got into one of those cult that target wealthy peoples where she lived abuse. Once she reach adulthood she found she had a fetish for pain and bleeding.
She now constantly wear metal spiked cages above her casual clothes, constantly high due to blood loss; her walk is akind to an undead.

Welsh

You caught me detective.
I'd never be so desperate to samefag like that.

looks egyptian

Failed diamond being, inhabited by
the restless spirits of the peoples that died above her

there were only 2 other IPs at the time of your post, me and OP.

are you telling me OP would encourage your shitposting in their thread?

I don't know what else to tell you. I am sorry if this bothers you, but it is true. A little shit posting is okay sometimes.

3000 yrs old inmortal hermit man from India that invented karate decides to join the MMA to see how much has martial arts progressed in si absence

An incredibly gentlemanly scientist who travels between dimensions looking to fight the strongest opponents in the multiverse. He uses an advanced, previously unknown boxing style that's damn-near impossible to beat or counter and god-teir technology, created solely by himself, to outwit and overcome even the strongest of opponents. He's the kind of fellow who'd kick your teeth in, but then bring you out to tea afterwards.

Once a happy, animal loving child, he found himself becoming more cruel with time.
His Hyena used to be a feral cub that hang out in his village, he played with it everytime he fetched water. The hyena never shown agression toward him so he tamed it, starved it to make it obidiant, he lost trust in wild beasts.
Now the hyena is a violent monster subserviant to it's master.

This man was charged with the containment of all the eldritch horrors of the multiverse, being given an enchanted pair of pantaloons blessed by the Elder Gods themselves with which to carry out his task. The catch is that he must always wear them and by God, do they look stupid.

Spirit taming modern witch

OP here, yes that was me you fun hating faggot

Instead of continuing his family heritage of being a shaman, he ran away and use his knowledge to forge his own destiny.

The one on the far right smells the worst, guaranteed.

The Animal he's with is a snow leopard

snow leopards are found mostly in china,central Asian countries and norther parts south Asia(Afghanistan and Pakistan)

so that plus his facial features narrows it down to either a Kazakh,Afghan,Krygz

waky races live action

>low fantasy realistic MMO gets his first microtransaction costume.jpg

roastie/10 comment, lady.

I like this one a lot.

The one with the ponytail and trenchcoat always smells the worst. It is known.

A group of men all sharing one bond, they're stragglers from different points in time that wandered their way to the modern era through various methods.
Now they seek to return home, but the loss of their time travel equipment has forced them to attempt to repurpose modern day technology to suit their needs. How they all ended up in the same time is unknown, but that doesn't matter.

nigga that's a jackal-dog-thing in a belt with legs that look like they're wearing chaps, on what universe is this derivative? Who did this first?

Design is pretty obviously ripped off from Pokemon.

Oh no I fell in love again.

The doctor said I shouldn't do that anymore...

>my feelings are absolute truth, and the allowance of my holes is interessing to everybody
fuck off, dumb woman.

what the fuck are you doing here?
you should be writting for Marvel Comics.

the one in the far left, literaly wears a colonoscopy bag.

>t. Trenchcoat and ponytail

Sarif went too far this time

A woman posing with one of her fuckbois. Every fuckboi was genetically engineered to have a certain flavor.

Welsh people are allowed to travel

I know, I was against it too, but there you are

Aaadam!

That's just the classic Spider-Man villain, Big Wheel.

I read that as "family heritage of being a Shadman"

what ?

General Grievous, before the augmentation.

This but she's a Wonder Woman villain

Am Denny

He can teach you how to buy a canoe.

Before her evil plans can come to a blood-chilling conclusion she dies off-panel from infection.

>That's my son, Cat-Boy
>Dude, that's a leopard
>Nuh-uh, I sired him with a feline goddess
>You adopted a feral animal, man
>Feral?! He does cute tricks and fights crime

She def did not ask for this.

Ah yes. The Thugnificent Seven, a ruthless and homosexual crime syndicate that owns the slums of Neo Mombassa. No information escapea the eyes and ears of their boss, Bluejay Z.

Guy in the back is one of their many valets, confused as to why they parked so far away from the restaurant that they had to walk all the way through the street.

The poor cunt with the merlot tie thought he was pimpin', but now feels seriously underdressed.

Why the fuck is fashion so cool?

"Photo" is the keyword. They look dumb in motion, yeah.

He sacrificed his fashion sense for the future of mankind.

Is this a Dark Souls?

Everyone in village save to help Svlad purchase excellent rubber tuxedo. Svlad will use to attract girl from next door village to increase genetic diversity.

Are you really proud of that post, autist?

Implying I give the slightest fuck

you can't even counter that, exposed bitch. You wanted a tap in the shoulder, you got the kick in the face you deserved instead.

The Irish Elk are back, and they're angry.

user I...