So I recently saw the new Wreck It Ralph trailer and this is what I instantly thought

So I recently saw the new Wreck It Ralph trailer and this is what I instantly thought.

“... you don’t even want to know.”

"Now I really want to know"
*runs ahead

>that Zone-sama billboard

I chuckled

*blocks their path*

>shadman wanted poster

>They ask the panda why he's sad
>"I've seen things... you people wouldn't believe"

Where is his chub

Looks like a door to me

Yeah, it would make sense why he is wanted.

I want him to be the villain

He has the voice to play a sort of camp, over the top villain like Javier Bardem. I can see it now...

But I’d be rooting for him.

Feels hypocritical with Bleedman drawing this.

>it becomes a horror zombie/slasher movie where there's the mindless cockslut zombies shuffling around, but the grinning skeleton himself is out there somewhere, turning people
>They know he's getting close because everything gets chromatic aberration in a field around him

Nah, the panda is sad because he is only the gatekeeper. Not even the sad panda may enter.

Is it Bleedman? I thought there was something familiar about the style.

>Bleedman
>Shadman

Judging by how Vanellope looks I am assuming it's Bleedman's art.

Who would be the heroes though? Zone? Minus8?

But that's impossible. I remeber Bleedman way back in the early 2000's
There's no way he's still doing stuff, right?

>That STOP sign
>STOP! You must be 18 years old to enter
written over with sharpies
>Come on in, kids! No one's stopping you! -Shadman

Compare the artstyle with PPGD. Those shadings look awfully similar.

Now that I think about it I am pretty sure I remember someoen saying Shadman and Bleedman knew each other from way back in the day.

>I am pretty sure I remember someoen saying Shadman and Bleedman knew each other from way back in the day.
Even if this is fake, this is the most believable lie in the universe

nope. He is sad because NO ONE wants to see him. EVER.

What's your definition of hypocrisy, mate?
Is it the same as "ironic"?

>a picture or Tracer in the garbage

I don't know how to react to those digits.

Not a ruse. I swear I remember someone saying that Shadman used to frequent the same forum as Bleedman a long ass time ago.

I saw the trailer and thought Emoji Movie 2.

Nah, this is going to be better than Emoji Movie.

I don't think it's physically possible for them to make it as bad as the Emoji movie, specially since they have something to compare to and know what NOT to do with their movie.

I do expect non video games though.

This is not the work of Sony. Pinar and Disney makes awesome stories.

Both have been known for duds. This could be a dud, doubly so when it's eerily similar to the Emoji Movie on the surface level which is not a good place to start.

But user, I don't want to stare at chromatic aberration, anal piercings and tattoos for 80 minutes.

What is it even going to be about? Where is Fix-It-Felix? The trailer is nothing but memes.

Don't forget the Nike-shaped eyebrows and overly-glazed skintones.

If Shadman was a fictional character he would be the chaotic neutral type. He legitimately finds that shit hot and does it to spite the people who complain but is not necessarily a bad guy, just an asshole.

I know for a fact that he does commissions

>shadman on a wanted poster