Refute this (you can't)

Refute this (you can't)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Somalia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My dirt is empirically better than Somali dirt because my dirt can be used to grow food.

It's not the dirt that's better, it's the people that inhabit the dirt

I can easily refute it, as nationalism has NOTHING to do with dirt, it has to do with the culture of the people.

Ours is better because it's not upside down.

People died to protect your dirt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Somalia

Wow a stupid nationalist! How surprising...

This is a strawman. It's not about dirt, it's about morals and value-sets.

THIS

People are the nation

also, a country and a nation are very different things. Please learn more about geography before trying to meme at us.

Anyone else still building up their folder of lefty political arguments?
What an amazing year it has been.

It isn't the dirt.
It's the people that live on it.

This dirt has been soaked in the blood of my ancestors and their enemies to claim it.

>strawman tumblr picture
Saged

Culture, not dirt

It's not about the dirt. It's about culture.
Straw man.

Well, since you probably have Jewish-christian morals, witch derives from the greek culture, then you should make greece your home.

>It's about dirt

Actually, some dirt is worth more than other dirt. With agriculture and farming being the most important human activity next to breeding you would think that dirt and farm-land would get more credit.

That being said, fucking stupid liberals thinking it's about dirt.

I was born in this dirt while you, on the other hand, ARE dirt

You're right, if I was born on their dirt it would be better than my current dirt because I, and my people, would make it better.

It's not about the dirt itself, its about the society born from the people of the dirt.

More like I want to protect my shit, and if there are other people willing to protect the same shit, then I want to protect them as well.

Fuck off with your dirt comparison.

This.

And ethnic traditions

I can, here:

My dirtbis intrinsically better (to me) because it is dirt I already own, therefore the economic cost of utilizing my dirt is infinitely cheaper than the cost of utilizing someone else's dirt

B
T
F
O

My dirt is America, all other dirt is not; therefore, my dirt is indeed exceptional.

This is spot-on.
>Well, since you probably have Jewish-christian morals, witch derives from the greek culture, then you should make greece your home.
And that's a retard-tier response. Why should he have to move anywhere when he can defend his values and culture where he is?

We built high rise apartments so unlike you, we don't have to live in the dirt.

>move to the middle east because all dirt is the same
>almost all of it is sand

wtf

Can only agree, nationalism is irrational and just retarded.. can't believe that people are killing others/fighting wars over it

so we're better because we have less niggers

>According to the Central Bank of Somalia, imports of goods total about $460 million per year, and have recovered and even surpassed aggregate imports prior to the start of the civil war in 1991

>Farmers ultimately aim to move beyond local distribution and become a major grain supplier for the broader region.

That doesn't mean thy are good at it. Africa is a tricky place to do well with agriculture for multiple reasons.

One of the reasons its difficult in Somalia is because the people suck.

Some dirt is inherently better than others though, pH and chemical composition determines fertility and overall crop yields.

Some races were just too retarded to leave barren shitholes and PREFER lives of toil/poverty to lives of leisure and productivity.

>thefreethoughtproject.com

What is it with liberals and calling themselves "free thinkers"?
They believe things dogmatically and ridicule/shame/attack anyone who disagrees with them. They are the absolute anti-thesis of free thought.

As for nationalism,
A nation is not the land itself, it is its people and culture. And yes, I can most definitely say that my "dirt" is better than the "dirt" of some dumb petrol-sniffing abo, or some starving nigger that decides having 10 kids is a good idea.
Moreover, what you don't seem to understand is that there are more forms of pride than just personal pride. I know you buy into the "lol taking pride in things u never did XDDD' meme, but realise I take no *personal* pride in those. I take pride as part of the collective that is my culture and nationality.

I am not proud of being born in a certain part of the world as a white man. I am proud to see what my predecessors did before me and that I am granted the opportunity to carry on their legacy, as others will do in the future.

In a world where people are free to believe what they want to do borders not make sense? People within a border will largely have similar beliefs, values and morals. Does it not follow then that the laws of the land should reflect these morals and values? Right so that's the argument for the nation state. Now to nationalism. The globalised system under capitalism will ALWAYS result in the rich (capitalsts) getting richer as they have unrestircted assess to plentiful cheap labour. This system exploits the third worlders who's states have not expanded workers protections, and also adversely affects the developed world as jobs are shipped out. Nationalism offers a defense against this that no other system can.

Refute this.

No. The values and morality our people embrace is what is more valuable, not the actual physical dirt and land.

If dirt is all the same, why do they want to come to our dirt so fucking much?

So if I build a sand castle on my side of the dirt I'm not allowed to be proud of it?

This.

The land in itself does not make the nation, the people of the land make the nation.

No, it's the belief that the nation should be a political unit and that this form of political identity should take priority over others.

>implying anyone in a given situation wouldn't try to put out a fire in their own house first

It's funny how they always end up making it about what's "better."

It's not the dirt, it's the people

Nationalism is loyalty to your tribe.
Of course the tribe is connected to the land, just as a tree is connected to the place it happened to grow

you're a dirt

>dirt analogy

Morals change. I am disgusted by pederasty, ancient greece practiced it openly. Morals, or 'rules', are usually agreed upon in well-defined groups, such as the people belonging to one king and/or one country through time.

Culture and heritage are very important u abbo fucker. Too bad urs is full of degenerate law breakers

u r m8

This.
People on other parts of dirt worship a Bedouin paedophile. I don't want them on my dirt.

>parenthood

The illogical and irrational belief that your kid is better than other people's kids because it came out or your vagina

Nationalism brings about national unity, and is a counter force to the retards who look at their own country and say "we have no culture, let's import sharia law." But you and Sweden wouldn't know anything about that would you?

What are your thoughts on Israel?

checkmate atheists

>a nation is just its land

those guys get it

Japan has the purest iron

This apathy kills the dirt
Say OP what's your occupation

People are naturally territorial and tribal. Its a part of evolution. You people holding it back only make the coming wars more violent. Shor up our borders, keep our military strong. Its the only way our kids will survive the future.

It's not the dirt, it's the things that are built on that dirt. The system that is built on that ground and how it addresses the needs of it's people over time. This is something handed down between generations of people. No one freaks out at any non-white country when they practice nationalistic pride, but when predominantly white countries consider restricting their borders and trade, they get singled out for calls of any buzzword out there that has a tar and feathering effect.

Why should the future of a country constructed on the hard work and lives of it's ancestors be just handed over peacefully to anyone who covets it's lifestyle? Do you think your parents and grandparents worked so hard to build something for their grandchildren with the real intent that their grandchildren just give it away to anyone else because they've been brainwashed into guilt-think; that they are the modern form of satan incarnate for being born what they are?

This is why Nationlism is completely understandable - it's tribal on a larger scale.

Different animals need protected habitats to survive.

So do different groups of people.

That's what Nationalism and Borders are.

>Australia
>strong borders
>island

pick all. Now shut up cunt.

>1 post by this ID

move along kids

Institutions trump Geography

That's why North and South Korea have geographical proximity, but are still worlds apart.

>Nationalism
>The logical and rational belief that your dirt belongs to you and not other people because you were born on it.

Ftfy

nationalism is about culture , not dirt you retard. If you deny some cultures arent superior to others you're a dumbass.

fucking commie nigger get out

nationalism have nothing to do with loving the dirt you are being born on but loving the nation you are being born in to

and no where it is implied that love should be blind or unquestionable

but the left want to equate nationalism with fascism and everyone who try to defend and care for their nation fascists

and that is good, soon people would stop caring about the buzzwords being thrown on them

and the left would loose their only strength - guiltshame

ok lets think about this for a second.
If it is not the dirt, it must be the people. Do you want to tell us that some people are better then others? That is racist. There must be some reason or why do you think some regions of the world are the worst shitholes someone can imagine while others were paradise until the shitholeinhabitants came to them.

HOME OWNERSHIP

The illogical and irrational belief that your house should have walls with doors that lock, just to keep out other random people who might want to live there.

Nationalism is more about the ideals, not about the physical.

For a country like the US with a unique constitution or Russia with a great history, nationalism is a great way to keep the society strong. It's important for strong countries to remain strong otherwise more conflicts arise.

my dirt has better shit built on it and the people who live on my dirt are different because of it you literal spastic.

>a nation is dirt

This is why nihilism must end. Dirt doesn't throw my ass in jail for not paying taxes.

A nation is its people. And that's exactly why people who'd have this one destroyed want to import people from destroyed nations.

that's patriotism
many nations have no country, therefore no borders.

and it's only illogical when applied to post colonial nations, who are just successors of artificially created administrative regions by europeans.

Never met an (((Australian))) before.

You act as though people are rational actors, Hans. Everybody views the world through the prism that is ideology. Since there is no one world ideology, everyone perceives the world differently, which means not everyone will approach a problem the same way, or even recognize it as such. Sometimes these ideologies are hostile to each other, and will therefore make their followers hostile to each other and cause them to fight. Nationalism seeks to enshrine the aggregate of ideologies of a particular people in order to unify them, and prevent outgroups from fucking with them.

What's retarded is thinking that we can just make everyone on the planet completely equal and think the same way.

#rekt #boom

By George I think you've got it!
Well show!
Good played!

this. shame the first post was stolen from it

Canada gets it. The human brain is a marvelous machine, especially when fueled by pride

>I'm such a trendy liberal and I totally get it
>I don't make oversimplifications because how totes smart I am
>lol a country is just dirt

This dirt IS better because im living on it

But everyone in the world pretty much agrees the earth is round which its not

Tribalism is not irrational because it is human nature. Did liberals not read Lord of the Flies in High School?

who would visit your dirt? i would prefer not to step in a massive pile of human shit

That's exactly what my fellow Hansens perceive as the ideal state of the world. Everyone agrees to the ideal, perfect perspective - which is, naturally, that of whichever Hans you're currently speaking to.

Nationalism is about blood.

Nationalism: The Belief that one should put the welfare of his own people over that of his enemies.

Some people being better than others because of nationality.
>das wacis.
Go home merkel.

Nationalism is about race and protecting groups of people from other groups of people.

If my dirt is no better than other people's dirt, why do millions of them keep leaving their dirt to come and squat on mine?

I'd fuck every single woman in that picture.

WTF is wrong with me?

Its better because its where all my people and culture are, idiot. The dirt itself doesnt fucking matter, what a stupid fucking analogy.

What nationalism is

What braindead leftist think it is.

if my dirt isn't better, why do you wanna come here?

>natonalism
>dirt

topkek. Nationalism is about BLOOD and soil.

It also doesn't necessarily mean you think you're better than anyone else. Just that you care about your own people first and foremost.

I have a wife and a house. My wife may not be the most beautiful woman on earth. My house my not be the best house on earth.But she's still MY wife and its still MY house.

To be fair, mine is dirt and yours is molten sand.

Now you know why men cuck themselves into being feminists.

Wow, Braindead leftist believing in his own strawmen! How surprising...

This. Being proud of your heritage and people is natural!

Osceola please go.

Your concept of ownership towards your wife is outdated, my man. Typical cuckservative.

Its not about the dirt its about the people who live on it.

I wouldnt expect a poo in the roo to understand.