I CLAPPED WHEN THEY REFERENCED BOWSER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bF67Mm0l4Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=VogdofDmX74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

who's the blue elf

Generic Fantasy Villain #69

Also I hope OP gets assaulted by a minority for being an obtuse whiny cunt.

Fap-bait.

supposedly "generic 90's japense villain" girl, but the artist probably had some deja-vue when making her

Soon they'll be the MAJORITY though...

>WAAAH WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE A GOOD MOVIE AND NOT MY SHITTY MOVIE
Get the fuck over it WB shill

the movie's shit and going to bomb

Are people only realizing now that wir isn't THAT good? I mean, it's enjoyable and all but it's not a suble movie for smart people. And if you analyse it just a bit you see how badly the plot is constructed.

Could be the chick from battletoads.

>if you disliked [x], you must be a shill for [y]
?

no

Are you seriously implying anyone above the age of 12 would like ready player one?

Okay, the jokes old RLM fan.

this thread is the continuation of older threads about that player one fiasco, that people started to defend citing WIR and calling people hypocrites. learn your board culture

>And if you analyse it just a bit you see how badly the plot is constructed.
To be fair I'm not the smartest, but I rewatched it yesterday and thought it was written quite well for a children's movie. Mind elaborating on that? I'm honestly curious.

as a bowser main in smash i loved it.

It has Spielberg so Holywood will masturbate to it for months and so will you. Just like del toro making twilligh with fish is worthy of an Oscar.

>not playing Little Fag

reading isn't your strong suit, is it?

and not even people under 12 would like that piece of shit

>Mind elaborating on that? I'm honestly curious
Wir suffer from a lack of balance, the starting point and Sugar rush races could be 2 different movies. Should have either been entierly about sugar Rush point of view, or less about car races

>"my kids" twitter post
>with that avatar
those people are mentally ill

oh you poor innocent soul

You were implying that user thought Ready Player One was going to be good though, I'm saying that's impossible because no one will like that movie

Why is human Smoke there? Wasn’t he good guy, and only an Evil cyborg against his will?

These threads are clap.

>You were implying that user thought Ready Player One was going to be good though
no I'm saying OP is an unpaid WB intern who is desperately trying to do damage control for another shitty WB movie

they are clearly actors in make up for the sequels.

There are people that liked the damn book. With Speilberg's polish, it will get enough mainstream attention and praise. Plus a lot of people on /tv are going to love it just to be contrarian.

EGGMAN
I'M GONNA CUM

>please
>you gotta go
>slow

It's going to get a 20 percent of rotten tomatoes and people will meme about it. That's as far as it will go

you must be from Sup Forums because there's no way anyone who isn't can be this wrong

I mean, I'd love it if picrelated happened instead.

>he still believe domestic means anything
I don't even need to "you must be " to discard your stupidity.

youtube.com/watch?v=bF67Mm0l4Pw

Had Mutts clapping in the theater after a movie. Fuckin weird man.

I've never been to a theater that people clapped afterwords and I've lived in burgerland all my life. No idea where this meme came from

well it won't

because with the final marketing push WB is going to do over the next 3 weeks it's going to get much lower

youtube.com/watch?v=VogdofDmX74
My....brain...it's....EXPANDING...

oh god this movie is a virus, tainting everything it touches with its shadowy hand

Looks like soykinos back on the menu boys

Why is Zangief there?

>reference
That's a cameo.

because the storyboarder or the director or someone else saw him as a villain when they were kids.