youtube.com/watch?v=j27vdTSn7IE
youtube.com/watch?v=unqi_H99mK0
kametsu.com/topic/57112-mega-cartoon-network-city/
youtube.com/watch?v=xdF_ESErFsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those this count?
youtube.com/watch?v=B8I8vhGHC2E

What.

Holy fuck! Is that a Rugrats special I haven't seen? Name?

What the actual fuck? Who thought this was OK?

This is why Butch left Nick

can you blame him

But why? To push the new cartoon?

The Lilo and Stitch and Proud Family crossover. Those art styles clashed pretty bad.

Don't forget Recess and American Dragon.
I think they did Kim Possible too

I've never watched TUFF Puppy but if it the main character is always this insufferable then I'm glad that shit was cancelled

Seeing Timmy there reminds me of how surprisingly well the FOP/Jimmy Neutron crossover worked. Using JN’s mad science theme to make a plot about dimension crossing so that the characters could switch mediums and art styles back and forth and establishing that the two shows do indeed take place in seperate universes was the right way to go about it.

The forced shipping was kind of odd, though.

>Monstered

He is which is why I never got into it. I can’t stand characters like that.

I think I kind of remember that from when I was a kid. I know I watched a lot of Aaah Real Monsters when I was a kid, but I’m sure I was still really young when it got canceled, but watching Nick was my main past time growing up, so I must have seen a lot of reruns. I remember I had no concept or understanding of canceling shows, though, so even though I could tell the difference between an episode I’d seen and one I hadn’t, I had no way of knowing when a show had ended because they never announced it.

So I really can’t remember if this special was confusing to me for bringing Monsters back because I dunno if I even would have noticed that there hadn’t been a new ep in years. I mean, I would have noticed I had only been watching eps I’d seen before (if they were even still rerunning it by then) but the prospect of getting new episodes in the future wouldn’t seem out of place because I thought shows went on forever. I think I was more confused about why these shows would have a crossover in the first place, and I think I remember the animation on the monsters being different than in their own show.

Seems like a much worse idea now of course. It’s amazing all the shit I’d just roll with as a kid.

Shit man, he was probably just happy to finally do some Danny Phantom shit again

I get you, here in south america they simulcast pretty much everything I didn´t know Real Monster was cancelled by the time Rugrats was a thing until this thread.

>That era where cartoons from different shows would 'interact' with each other during promos.

I miss the City era of cartoon network.

No, I’m sure they were airing simultaneously at one point. Rugrats existed for an insanely long time for a cartoon show, altogether. There was a big to do about it when they reached their 10 year anniversary. For a while they were comparable with The Simpsons for being the two longest running cartoons. The entirety of Aaah Real Monsters probably aired while Rugrats was airing.

Aah real monsters was '94-'97, Rugrats '91-'04.

literally the greatest era of cartoons, that was the peak

When I die this is what my heaven will look like

They even had it in the powerhouse era, why'd they just randomly drop it? It was part of the channel's entire identity, and was one of the things that made watching it fun.

>That era where cartoons from different shows would have ongoing storylines with each other during promos that developed over a decade.

Johnny and Velma dating across several TV episodes and commercial bumpers for ten years was incredible.

The amount of work that went into creating those bumpers was fucking unreal
>youtube.com/watch?v=j27vdTSn7IE
that never gets old

I would unironically buy a bluray set based entirely on CN City

>"Wanna lift?"
>fred instantly gets insecure and mad
my fucking sides

>Grim's smirk as everyone almost gets run over
never saw that one before

still better than pic related

that was an abomination

Wew

That episode was kino man

Rugrats was on hiatus for nearly all of Aaaah Real Monsters' run. It aired in reruns constantly, but the show didn't have any new episodes between '94 and '97, save for the two jewish holiday specials.

>Dexter fucking with Professor Utonium when he gets locked out of his car.

youtube.com/watch?v=unqi_H99mK0
Damn Bubbles

>only similarity being made by the same production company
This is why Rugrats gone wild was my least favorite movie until Power rangers 2017.

>recess and american dragon
I don't think that happened

Oh no it happened. There was like this yearlong period where every animated character on Disney's cartoon lineup took a trip to Hawaii.

Same. I can't remember this one at all

IIRC it's not a special, it's just a regular episode that just happens to have a cameo by Ahh! Real Monster.

These shorts were so goddamn comfy. It makes me want to see a short series about a sleepy cartoon city, where the eccentricities of the toon characters are woven into the fabric of day to day life.

>Oh no it happened. There was like this yearlong period where every animated character on Disney's cartoon lineup took a trip to Hawaii.
Those were the days, user

So Gumball but not focused on the Wattersons and probably going to fall apart faster

>Johnny and Velma dating

I think we can agree these kind of crossovers would be better if they changed the style of the guest series to match the host series

It's worse the fanbase on Sup Forums wanted the obnoxious hyper retarded dog to hook up with the female cat. One of the few good things that awful show did was not hook them up. Female character and inferior lesser male is shit, it's why Nicole/Richard is shit and a female who does this becomes shit.

Soooo this pretty much means all these shows with vastly different art styles are in the same universe. What kind of universe is this?

gets even crazier since Phineas & Ferb, and Milo Murphy's Law also crossover into this

Really? I didn’t think it was overall that bad. I thought the only really bad part was how out of character Jimmy was required to act for a plot about Timmy cucking him, when Jimmy and Cindy’s relationship is supposed to be more tsundere. And I guess Timmy looked pretty bad in Jimmy Neutron’s cg artsyle, but then, everything does. But on the upside, the Jimmy Neutron characters looked surprisingly good in the FOP style.

Then again, I may have been pretty lenient with this special because I already actively disliked Jimmy Neutron and didn’t care much either way about FOP, so it’s not like there was anything it could ruin for me.

We need more Jack and Johnny Bravo interactions.

uuuuuuuuuh exactly why?

Back on TVtome, when that was still a thing, the staff of the show came on and explained how it came to be. It just boiled down to knowing that they were working on the last season and the staff of those other shows working down the hall. Except Recess, which only got in because they had so many former Recess staff working on Lilo and Stitch.

i dont remember that crossover

How can one image be so wrong?

When exactly was this made? Because one of the shows ended a long time before the other two.

>One show was new
>One show was ending
>One show already ended

The Grim Adventures of the KND, which also had a very short EEnE cameo.

didn't they have a block party bumper

how?

Fuck you.

I want to go back.

Shoutout to kametsu.com/topic/57112-mega-cartoon-network-city/

>This is why Butch left Nick

No it's not

Damn I didn't know Moana crossed over with Magic Schoolbus

Elmore has already outlasted it by two years at least.
This is not the best timeline.

Best pairing even to this day

I don't have any memory of this either!
Is this the mandela effect at work? Did we shift into an alternate reality?

Man I remember reading the one with Lisa and Naruto

You did. Now fuck off, we're full.

The only thing I remember from any of these was that in the Jake Long episode, Lilo was gonna name the experiment of the episode (some body-morphing thing) Changer, but then the black chick (Trix?) said that was stupid and the stoner kid suggested Morpholomeu.

You just know Velma tore that ass up

>using a dead cartoon to advertise an upcoming (and now dead) dead cartoon

im kind of shocked they got all the voice actors back. they sounded great

Why does Knuckles look like he's about to do something illegal?

shill

I want more HQ bumpers. Of course I want to share the project that is reconstructing them. Plus, linking that project is beneficial to anyone ITT looking for those CN City shorts in best known quality.

I thought it was appropriate considering it was supposed to be a spooky episode.

Bit of mindfuck initially though.

I miss it ;-;
youtube.com/watch?v=xdF_ESErFsM

He already admitted it.

Double D joke made me hard. Why no lewd

Just because someone likes something and shares it doesn't make them a shill.

Big Time Rush did this too

>TVTome
Oh good Lord, somebody else who remembers that site.

I don't know who you are, but I love you.

Does anyone have the mega link for this collection?

I just got hit with crippling nostalgia. We can never go back.

>9:48
>Eustace's Seed n' Feed
>Formerly Chucks

He took the link down. I'm not joining to PM some asshole for a link because he decided he's not getting due credit for uploading shit he didn't even make.

Oh fuck, I miss this so fucking much. I completely forgot about these, goddamn.

Also,
>Megas
>Juniper Lee
>Foster's Home

I forgot how late they were doing these.

I dont get it

I meant in another thread, he made so many fucking shill threads

Ned was the best show

Jesus Christ, how horrible.

>Why does Knuckles look like he's about to do something illegal?
Well knowing Knuckles, its probably because he's about to do something illegal as shit.

what did they mean by this?

I'm the one who posted ITT and I personally haven't posted it anywhere on Sup Forums except for one time about a month ago. Shill threads are fucking annoying so screw that guy.
I didn't see that. I understand why he's doing it though.
>because he decided he's not getting due credit for uploading shit he didn't even make.
The forum poster outright says he's doesn't care about crediting himself (even though he has had to manually remux and reconstruct audio tracks). He wants us to help him suck the dick of an Animal Logic employee to get him to leak more full-quality bumpers, since no-one else has them or is willing to upload them.
I have the collection but not the mega (and no way to upload them all). archive.org might work ;)
Don't just leech though, or else we can't get any more bumpers in watchable quality. I can understand not being bothered to make an account to PM that guy and wait for it, but please comment on the Vimeo and YouTube links the forum OP posted. This is a dick worth sucking.

My mistake, archive.org doesn't have it. I'll look through my history tomorrow morning but I probably won't be able to find it.

I remember one day, they aired a marathon of all these back to back and just watching them all in a row was a surreal experience.

And the experiment from one of those episodes had a cameo in the series finale movie so these are canon.