What makes America great /pol?

Is its multi-ethnic democracy?

youtu.be/11a3KASGUlc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>yfw he actually runs against trump in 2020

no one will be able to get anything done with all the bants being thrown during that campaign

YOU
DONT
OWN
NOTHIN
GOYIM!

I'm not going to listen to a word this kike has to say.

Also, he sure looks like shit these days.

>Trump refuses to call him anything but Leibowitz
>Stewart refuses to call him anything but Fuckface

I always liked John Stewart.

Please be a source of sober sanity in these confusing times.

The elections over

hes allowed to say things in Trumps favour without worrying about losing his job

The Jew is scared.

Give him no quarter goys.

He will make you think of the good old days of "The Daily Show", he will try to make you think of "Half Baked".

They will try to make you think that they're "your greatest ally".

Then they will slide the knife in deep.

You've held back the night so you can fight a day longer.

But make no mistake, unite, unite hard behind Trump. Trump may seem strange, but know he is playing the game the way it must be played.

Don't let Trump fool you into thinking anything here has not happened by his design. He is in deep. At this point he is much more dangerous than Hitler ever was, and he hasn't even taken office.

The whole world is already bending the knee to him after giving Obama the shaft. They aren't idiot, they know they are not playing with a fool.

You don't be idiots either. He is no fool, he was not caught by surprise, nothing he is doing was not planned out far far in advance.

The end purpose of his design is to free the Goys. Not just the ones in the US. The ones in Japan, Middle East, everywhere

Jews Allways do what benefit their own interest,give it a year Jews will start saying they are Republicans can

Never trust a jew

>uses Sup Forums on phone

Reported.

salty jew could have stopped Trump if he didnt retire to a goat farm

He's just in step 3 of grief, bargaining.

He's a jew, he's always bargaining.

Being a med pack naturally I am mixed with the blood of these "canaanite jews".

They are all flipping their shit.

I have let them know I am very much a nationalist and believe that the white race's superiority is indisputable.

I have a few friends and family who are more proud of their white heritage than their jewish heritage ( really ashamed of the jewish heritage at this point ).

It seems like they are all falling for the "concern troll".

Be careful you don't fall for any of their disruption vectors. It is quite real and a lot of people fall for it.

Also

[spoiler] The Jews are just puppets themselves. They have been in the service of the royals forever. All the Masonic organization were founded by royals to counter the Catholics. Other than the Catholics, guess who else has pissed off the royals more than anyone else? [/spoiler]

>Jon Stewart calls liberals hypocrites for saying Trump voters are racist

These media personalities are shameless whores.

DAMAGE CONTROL

don't fall for this kikes tricks, he'll stick the knife in your back when you let your guard down

>le edgy curse words
>you didn't build that
>you don't own your country
(((Liebowitz)))

I have no desire to type anything else

>Jew rats throw turds like nigger monkeys before election
>Jew rats apologetic about how they were always on your side the entire time
The jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back.

I will say one positive thing about Liebowitz.

He mentioned that Tribalism is humanity's default social state, which is true.

However Tribalism is also the Jewish social state. Multiculturalism leads to tribalism. He is part of the problem.

>hurr chappelle votes for Hillary but feels 'bad about it'
>durr John 'ashamed of my Jewish last name' stewart comes off all humbled now and you can see it in his eye he wants to come back into the spotlight with republicans now running shit. All those $$$$$hekels from all new material
>Kanye 'my dad in law is a trap' doesn't even vote, but durr I woulda voted 4 trump niggahs...sheeeiiittt

These faggots give nu/pol/ a hard on
Any other true Sup Forums faggot is truly nauseated and wishes they can curb stomp all three of these fair weather fans.

Fuck celebrities. Fuck them all right up their ass

I need a high energy gf.

Huh bait. More subtle, good chap.
Whites build WESTERN CIVILISATION

dear cuck,

Praise KEK

You go, gurl!

You need a feminine one. I had a high energy gf. Pretty exhausting tbqh. Now I have 2 kids with 1 pretty little femine woman. She is MINE and she knows it.

I fear I am pretty low energy however. Maybe you can handle it dear chap.

Praise KEK

Based Tron

ahhh

Funny guy, he realized already what it's coming.

How does it feel to be a republican puppet americans?

His premise is, shall we say, circumscribed.

France is multicultural and democratically elects its government. Britain is multicultural and democratically elects its government. Germany, Spain, Sweden, etc. The issue now is globalism and the cheap labor it is designed to provide multinational corporations.

>Jon "How can I pull back some moderate swing voters" Leibowitz
>Jon "I'm a goyim just like you guys" Leibowitz

Nothing this cunt says is trustworthy. He's never been funny. Only stoned students think he ever was. He's irrelevant like Colbert and Oliver.

Constitutional freedom of speech.

Why the fuck do people keep insisting that America is historically a multicultural country? Sure, people from a lot of different countries and cultures moved to America, but they were all from Europe. They were all white, and shared an overarching cultural backdrop. The only sizable minority group in the US, historically speaking, was blacks, who made up something like 10% of the population up until the 1950s. The rest were white. Other minorities made up something like 1-2% of the population, combined.

Nothing really inciteful. However calling liberals on their overgeneralizations was sweet!

He's right, the GOP is going to use Trump. Sup Forums is a board of stooges.

The older he gets, the more Evil Jew he looks.

>tfw Stewart is actually the final boss and he just deceives everyone with his pretty words and quick humor

>What makes America Great

>OR

>What would make America Great Again

Excellent question, really excellent question.

Here are a few reasons/explinations
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

supreme meme old bean

I thought I didn't own nothing.

>filename

>The fucking chavs...

THERE IS NO AMERICA

YOU DON'T OWN IT

Those statements are enough to hate this Kike rat no matter if he kisses trumps ass for the next 8 years. Fuck hum.

(continued)

Our educational system is an absolute joke at all levels, common core is bullshit of the highest order, colleges have become diploma mills pumping out "Graduates" with no useful skills and enormous debt that can never be services.

The economy is in the trash, unemployment is steadily rising as manufacturing bases are exported so that multinationals can take advantage of wage slave conditions to make extra coin.

Our media is the literal joke of the fucking world, I think all their predictions about hillaries victory pretty much proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt, they are biased as all hel, do not serve to inform the viewers anymore, and merely exist to push political and corporate narratives and agendas.

Our military is still the best in the world, but our political process is so corrupt, that we use it to make corperations richer because our politicians are either in bed with the corperations, or unironically believe that helping corperations profit off of the death of american soldiers is good for the economy, and we treat our veterans like gutter trash.

There is a constant push in the media to accept "Syrian Refugees", but the media never reports on the fact that we are literally BOMBING SYRIA in support of isis, in order to get syrais oil, and install a corperate banking system that prints money as debt to enslave the syrian people to the global banking system.

Same thing we did in libya, actually.

The political parties that control America are even worse (warned against by George Washington, actually)

The left wants to kill all white people, all males, all straight people, and any religion that isn't islam.

The Right wants to deliver the sum total of all american value and wealth to the corperations who are trying their best to corrupt politics before the left does.

Our people are uninformed, uneducated, and unemployed.

(continued)

Kek

(continued)

Our politicians are usually the most ininformed of us, relying on personal charisma and brain dead emotional manipulation to sleaze their way into power, and they have no accountability for their actions.

Our country is ruled from the shadows by money power, it's basically a pseudo oligarchy/plutocracy, and they change all aspects of America to serve their PERSONAL interests, at the expense of the American people, and american interests both here and abroad.

People wonder why America elected Donald Trump, and I'll tell you why now.

It's because he isn't a beltway insider, and hillary is basically a temper tantrum throwing spoiled brat of a soulless lawyer.

>Our politicians are usually the most *ininformed of us

*Uninformed

ftfm

(checked)

The american people are sick and tired of money power corrupting their nation, and both parties are equally complicit, just for diffferent corperations.

Obamacare is a joke, designed solely to make insurance companies richer at the expense of those who need medical care, and designed BY Obamas campaign contributors (those same insurance companies)

Our healthcare system, even before the travesty of obamacare was a complete joke...

Effective at treating any disease or injury, sure... the most effective in the world, absolutely, but more expensive by far than ANY other medical system on the planet, because insurance companies and medical corperations don't give a shit about anything except getting mad dosh.

America is being sucked DRY by these money power elite, and the liberals just want to replace us with third world labor to cut down on the labor costs of these companies here in he states.

Our media is DESIGNED to lie to us and manipulate us with sophisticated psychological techniques and classical conditioning.

Our entertainment is the lowest form of bullshit ever peddled by humans, appealing only to base animalistic instincts, and demanding of their viewing audience the same.

And Everyone is absolutely addicted to their smartphones, facebook, social media, etcetera.. which is used TO GREAT EFFECT, to further propagandize the people for corperate interests.

YOU RACISTS DONT OWN PATRIOTISM!!

Oh he won. Why were you guys all calling his supporters racist like I was.

Meh, he was a lefty liberal the whole time and when I was a brainwashed goy I really liked him because lol why does anyone need guns and lol fucking racist Republicans and lol fucking racist voter ID laws, but even after I broke the conditioning (RAAAAAAAAA), I could listen to him through my bullshit filter and find some of his little quips funny between his obvious shilling. As far as these comedian news fags go I guess he was probably one of the fairest. Sure he was pretty biased but at least he didn't go full "FUCK WHITE PPL YO", then again he retired right as that type of narrative was really getting big.

Everything that DID make America great was bought out, corrupted, diminished, destroyed, or turned towards profit.

The Right AND Left are now basically just engines of corporations wanting to exploit the American taxpayer for more profit.

Our unemployment rate reflects this...

No, not in official statistics, those were thrown out during clintons presidency to make it APPEAR that everything was fine.

Unemployment is currently around 22%....

But due to the machevellian way that unemployment figures are calculated by the corrupt establishment, it figures as something like 5%, just to keep up appearances.

America has basically become a $2 whore with way too much makeup.

Our primary export is DEBT for fuck sakes.

We used to MAKE things to sell to other nations, but now we sell ourselves and our childrens futures.

We are basically slaves to psychopaths in suits, who don't give a shit about accountability, the future, economics, etc...

Our Intelligence agencies have been completely corrupted by the same corperations that corrupted our politics, and for the same reason.

He's going to make millions in hbo money trashing our president. while president trump makes America great again for $1.

what a jew.

Just so you know, I read and appreciated all of these posts.

(continued)

And coupled with the FACT of americas unquestioning loyalty and support towards the one nation who conducts the most aggressive spying and sabotage operation on america, that nation being Israel, will ensure that our politics are ALWAYS corrupted, our military secrets are ALWAYS stolen and sold on the black market, and our Media and politicians ALWAYS support the interests of Israel OVER the United States, serves only to hammer this point home.

>implying Trump is not a puppet to the jews
He married his daughter to one for fucks sake.