Kanye West says he would have voted for Donald Trump

>"This is about the idea of a black guy liking Trump. They thought they had me because ... just because I was black or just because I was a celebrity," he added, presumably referring to the Democrats. "But Trump is our president. And that would've been my vote, so I feel right."
nbcnews.com/pop-culture/celebrity/kanye-west-says-he-would-ve-voted-donald-trump-brands-n685741

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--IS0XiNdpk
twitter.com/JonnGrey/status/799517048929918976
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our nigga.

Dammit, Sup Forums. You win this one.

Personally, I like him for the same reason I like Trump.

They both make me laugh at how they so easily piss off millions of people.

NEWSFLASH:
>HE DIDN'T FUCKING VOTE

I like the sentiment, but it sounds kinda two-faced to me. Like he would have said the same thing about Clinton had she won.

he spent too much time on the phone with Dr. Carson

Now someone tell him he could probably be a better President than Trump...

he's just backtracking and trying to stay popular, he doesn't really mean it

sure, celebs are very hypocritical. We are going to see more and more of them coming out as Trump supporters because he won the presidency and Clinton is pretty much over now.

nah senpai, kanye really does hate women, fags hispanics and muslims and is dumb enough to believe trump does too

How can you be sure? He's from West Side Chicago, he's gotten to see the unbelievable incompetence of the Democratic Party firsthand. Wouldn't be surprise if he was one of the people who normally vote left-wing that said "enough of this shit".

*wouldn't be surprised

it's kanye west, he'd vote for a toster if he thought it would make him more famous

kanye has always been redpilled and anti-PC

He interrupted Taylor Swift!

Get him!

Our African-American

Idk man I saw him saying some shit on a talk show about how muh racism and muh classism

>implying there isn't anti-black racism/classism in America

it's gonna be a sad day when you guys realize none of that shit matters. he's all about money, that's it. poor people btfo

>by the end of the year 2017 Donald Trump has deported every illegal
>with this the rnc hopes a changing california
>kanye runs for republican govern of califronia, reverts all gommuninsm
>come 2020 election trump wins california

>liking Trump
>popular

I do not give the slightest of shits about this nigger.
His opinion is as worthless as the vote he did not cast.

This, I'll never forgive that fucking nigger because of this. Never.

its kanye west, nobody has to say that to him

who gives a shit
taylor is a manufactured pop star who makes shit music
>but muh aryan waifu
she's a libcuck she doesn't matter

I just hope that one day we will get season two for amaburi

I used to like her when she did country because I like country music. Her latest album is good, but she lost her charm and became just another pop girl with hits from Max Martin. I also think that she voted for Hillary since both of her parents are democrats, but I want to belive.

I don't care, but the anger of niggers, cucks, and semon demons on twitter is glorious. Happens every time a nigger celeb has an opposing opinion.

the democrats can't let their slaves get uppity

this

lol

kanye supported whoever wins.

Her upcoming album is hip hop and R&B. Sorry user. She's been BLACKED.

>presumably referring to the Democrats

there is absolutely no chance that she voted for trump. why would you even think that, because you saw a bunch of Sup Forums memes with quotes from hitler and nico shopped onto pictures of her?

>would have

How hard is it to get up and go vote?

These are just rumors, but since she was hanging with Drake so much time recently I tend to believe that this is true. I think that that would be a very drastic change for her and she will flop into oblivion since the majority of her fan base are teenage girls and white people who don't like nigger-tier music. Sad.

No, she sang at the RNC and also Trump's policies benefit her. Taylor is worth 200m, why would she want to her money paying more taxes?

Fucking Sup Forums.

I fully expect Ryan Gosling come out in support of Trump next the way things are going.

this was no surprise for me. Im a fan of him because he has a good understanding on life. And he is just the poor man's modern artist. Plus he just gets cucked by his wife like every other male in the west

Thank you for Correcting the Record, friend!

I mean you could say the same thing about all the other celebrities who supported Hilary; they did it because she was a woman and it's popular to support the first woman president.

This twat didn't even vote tho

if he didn't actually vote for trump he can go fuck himself.

this. she's a sellout fraud.

West loves Trump's dick. Nigga & fag.

>trying to stay popular
Do you actually think he needs to try to stay popular?
He's one of the most influential celebs in America.

hillary butthurt detected

its pretty obvious he's gonna run in 2020. he taking a centrist stance to appeal trump and bernie supporters, and libtards may hate him now but they'll forget in time.

>I didn't vote but if I did I would've been right
Yes, sure nigger.

based

How is him not voting based? Nigga is just running his mouth like always.

Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle Monologue
"Rich black people finally have money, they don't want to depart form it"
youtube.com/watch?v=--IS0XiNdpk

Indeed, he isn't "based" for this by any meaning of the phrase, but his views here aren't bad.

the internet exist nobody is allowed to forget

Underrated.

Jenner redpilled him.

You mean like Trump saying he's not going to persecute Clinton anymore?

You mean that president-elect should threaten to imprison his opponents and there are no other governing bodies in American who could make it possible? This is not how political compromise works, you shill

>Gosh... how do I stay popular...
>Gee, I think I've got it!
>Instead of keeping my mouth shut im going to issue a statement that I would have voted for the guy everyone is protesting against!

hmm odd thought he would have been a fan of his wife being culturally enriched in France

He's a fucking suburbanite wannabe. I'm blacker than Kanye.

>adultery
found her problem

wtf I love yeezus now

twitter.com/JonnGrey/status/799517048929918976

Holy shit is this true

Bruce Jenner is actually a big fan of Trump. He talked Kim into voting for Trump, though Kim was never very open about it.

I would have loved to see the ass pain of liberals if Bruce had come out to campaign for Trump.

>that pic
>tombstone reference
nice.jpg

>They thought they had me because ... just because I was black or just because I was a celebrity
Damn, he gets it

Meanwhile glenn beck and newt gingrich went pro nigger. What the fuck is going on in the world?

anti PC doesn't mean "racism denial", it means being willing to speak the truth no matter how uncomfortable it is. racism and classism do exist in the usa, sorry little bobby, it's not PC, but it's the truth

A vote against dems in Chicago is a wasted vote

Wtf I like Kanye now?

>culturally enriched in France
the robbers were a group of slavs
niggers aren't smart enough to pull off something like that
slavs are barely smart enough to

Based.

Cringe

>didnt vote
>ohh yea right i totally would have voted for the winner guise

Anyone who's a Kanye fan shouldn't be surprised by this, he's always been pretty redpilled. Trump is kind of like the Kanye of business, he's wildly successful but doesn't give a fuck about censo'ring himself.

But muh popular vote

wtf i hate kanye now

Sigh

>hurr chappelle has problems with Hillary, votes for her anyway
>durr Kanye doesn't even vote but says 'yeah niggahs trump is muh niggah,' all after the fact
>Sup Forums omg based black men enter my wet anus and cream pie my closet but willing boi pussy

Nu/pol/ is truly repulsive

Blacks need to wake up. Based Kanye

Why is he red pilled all of a sudden.? I don't get it

The full thing is Glorious. This idea that the Dems thought they had Black people just because they had Beyonce and Jay-Z performing, because they offer more welfare, thats true racism . Fuck em

Kanye West is a wized capable of memeing himself into office guys. be warned.

YEEZUS
E
E
Z
U
S

Is Kanye one of us Sup Forums ?

The liberal media has always ridiculed him in a very similar way to Trump. Obama called him a jackass for speaking his mind. He knows that liberals are not his allies.

he has an IQ of about 40 and loves attention

Could you imagine Kanye interacting with a group of SJWs from Douche State Univeristy? He would trigger them so hard with realism that they would probably start calling him a nigger

If you break down the lyrics to black skinhead he clearly is

>Implying Jews don't have modern Niggers in chains.

HOW WILL HIGH SCHOOL AGE COAL BURNERS WITH DADDY ISSUES EVER RECOVER!?

fuck this nigger..... who cares whether he lives or dies

His music still sucks, and comprises almost entirely of samples with him blathering about cocaine and titties in the background.

Im waiting for every one of those celebs in the pro hillary commercial to backtrack and save face from looking like sellout faggots

all these faggot rap listeners want black people to be based so badly, it's embarrassing.

FACT: >90 percent of niggers are subhuman trash. get OVER it.

No one cares about this worthless niggers opinion on anything.

They won't, the normies who like those celebs have no concept of selling out

That's not a very nice way to speak to your future president

All we need is Lil B to come out and support Trump and this timeline will be officially based. From his music i kinda think he secretly does tho, he all about the working man.

>no vote is any different
Fuck off.