Accurate?

No

100% accurate

The Plebian/Contrarian categories need to make a few switches
Otherwise it fits

oh please liking anything beyond a meager handful of superman stories is contrarian as fuck, and literally no one gives a shit about f4 and rightly so. also Flash is and has always been absolutely retarded. DD, GL, and Marvel I'll let pass, but largely only by comparison. Punisher belongs under Pleb. Dick and Hulk don't even have a place in any of this. I'd call Wolverine more contrarian than anything. Deadpool needs his own category of garbage to occupy.

All the Marvel stuff except for the X-Men and Punisher should go into the Plebian section

>Dick
>Contrarian

FPBP

This image is completely retarded. Daredevil is accurate, and thats about it

No, all of them are Plebeian.

M8, it's a "characters i like, characters i hate and characters i don't care about" list.

Honest question, what is the appeal of Nightwing/Dick besides butt jokes? He never really stood out to me and just came across as "generic hero related to the Batman mythos" no matter the team he's on.

and said preferences decide whether you deserved to be raped to death or not

>generic hero related to the Batman mythos
that is literally everything one needs to be popular among the normies

>Cuckastic Four
>Patrician
Yeah, only a patrician to love a thousand storylines about "I wanna cuck my husband with his violent villain".

Put Captain America in patrician an this will be very accurate.

Shut up namorfag.

People like Thor just to be contrarian?

We talking favorite character here?

>Hulk is contrarian

"no"

>t. a cuck

he is plebian if anything

I legit like Punisher.

Op is a hipster

Making images that dictate people's tastes is the most plebian thing.

>X-Men are contrarian
Fucking really?

Remove Daredevil and add Aquaman.

>Iron Man and Spider-Man to Plebeian cause “muh MCU”
>Daredevil and Flash, despite their hugely popular teen-aimed shows, go to Patrician
Gee wiz, it’s as if OP is playing fast and loose with the categories, choosing based on his very own likes and dislikes!

Yup, apparently all the people making those x-men threads and discussing comics there are doing it out of spite.

Patrician is missing Plastic Man.

Yes it's true Op. You're a shitposter.

>Hal Jordan considered patrician
Disgusting

ftfy

>Superman
>GL
>Patrician
Kek. Superfags will eat anything up. Most of them unironically think that Tomasi's run is great and will even defend Johns, Busiek and Kelly's runs.
About a decade ago, you had every pleb in existence calling Johns' GL run the best run of all time.

>capeshit
>patrician

Choose one.

as if I give a shit what other people think. Superman will always be my GOAT, followed by Flash, Batman, and Spidey. You can just enjoy heroes for their respective stories without thinking what others have to say about them

This
/thread
Characterfag=pleb

>Plebeian
>Characters that have been in the movies or cartoons.
>Contrarian
>C-listers and beyond, characters too unloved to even be featured in one of the many cartoons.
>Patrician
>Literally nothing.
ftfy

>Aquaman is contrarian
Excuse me? It's not our fault stupid casuals think he sucks

You're right, Aquaman isn't very contrarian. Memes aside, he's Plebeian as fuck.

What's a matter, too casual to fill in the other two categories? Or too hipster to appreciate good capeshit?

>good capeshit

How is Aquaman plebeian? That's implying he has a huge fan base

Lol, people will always be butthurt that Batman is literally the only reason comics are still even a thing.

Here's your reply

oh right, this is Sup Forums, you don't actually read comics, you just shitpost about the related properties

>good capeshit

He does.
>major character in the comics for literally decades
>major character in just about every JL cartoon
>major character in he JL movie
>getting a solo movie this year

The only reason he's not as big as the main three is because of the memes. In fact, the whole "aquaman is the best don't believe the memes" has become a bigger meme than "aquaman sucks because he only talks to fish."

they're all plebian

Casuals were sharing that Cthulhu meme, and Aquamanfags tend to be Johnsfags.

we get it, you're a casual, hipster, and a shitposter, I'm sure you feel very unique

He wasn't really a major character in JL/JLU. He had maybe 2 or 3 appearances

>we get it
you talk as if anyone share your plebian opinion

Despite the shitposting going on itt OP's post is ironically pretty accurate.

>not just enjoying the well-made stories for each character, and ignoring the crap ones
This shit ain't hard, people.

Well Johns did write an alright run for Aquaman.

>spiderman
>plebeian

Cap only belongs in pleb if we're talking about a 'murican perspective. Anywhere else, liking Cap is actually very much patrician taste.

Aside from that the list is spot on. I would've put Cyke sans X-Men on patrician or standing alone in Contrarian, the X-Men are popular with plebs but it takes a special kind of user to like Cyke.

>Liking the literal 90's cashcow Wolverine is contrarian.

Just because Stark boy took his place it doesn't make it instantly cool again to be a Wolvie fanboy. Liking him is classic telltale pleb symptom.

This.

Only plebs who have gone so far deep into pleb to come out the other side think Aquaman is pleb.

>Oh no, I saw an image of a hero on FB, he must be pleb.

By this logic, Hawkeye is pleb.

Pleb doesn't imply a bad character, it implies it's a character normies adore because that's really all they know about capes.

>By this logic, Hawkeye is pleb.
He is.

>it's a character normies adore because that's really all they know about capes.
How does this not apply to Aquaman?

Because normies don't know dick about Aquaman. Nobody says he's their favorite superhero except people who actually read comics.

So who am I?

Hal is for retards

>Nuh uh, you can't like those heroes you contrarian
Fuck off homeboy

That or they just don't like cape comics, it's not the only kind of comic in existence user

>enjoying the well-made stories for each character, and ignoring the crap ones
true pleb

well, that's biased

Where would you put this guy