Great, another shitter gone

it's a win for everyone

>Gwenpool's ongoing dies
>Heather's Marvel career dies
HYPERCRISIS

>Gets a better position
>Dicks and Cocks won
Lol
And for the record I don't hate Dumb and Cunty because I'm an SJW, I hate him because he's a casual outragefag that encourages others to be casual outragefags.

Sounds an awful lot like she got a much nicer job offer than
>She walks out of Marvel!

>Heather Antos leaves Marvel

>Tanehsi Coates on Captain America
>Nick Spencer on Spider-Man

It's one step forward, two steps back, honestly.

Oh no, who will bring all edits to writers now inspiring so many fresh ideas?
youtube.com/watch?v=cmTGGpb5_Cw

We come together
Cuz opposites attract

Wait who?
What book was she on?

You forgot Bendis leaving Marvel, that alone makes up for at least half of the bad.

Spencer is fun and shockingly even handed

Good for her. She's been kind of weird (crazy) on social media, but you can tell that she really cared about her job and Gwenpool. Hope she can bring that energy to her next job.

Gwenpool and I think one of the Star Wars books. Maybe other books. I know she also did some work with Image before.

Gwenpool, RYV, assisting on a bunch of Star Wars and Deadpool books. I think Gwenpool was the first book that had her as the main editor, which is why she was so attached to it

>Spencer is fun and shockingly even handed

We know it's you, Nick. Uncle Ben doesn't need to be retconned into a Communist.

>It's been a long-time goal of mine to branch out into the video game & competitive esports world
BWAHAHAH OH GOD IS SHE SERIOUS

>RYV
Confirmed ded?

She's moving from Marvel to the superfluous side of a betting website. That's an upgrade in title and a downgrade in everything else.

It's below 20k, but I think it's still got another 4 issues or so solicited. They'll probably just get someone else to be the editor for it

Probably an upgrade in pay though.

Can anyone explain to me why they hate this woman so much without using the word milkshake?
inb4 a bunch of anons who have never worked with her claim it's cause of work ethics

>esports betting website editor

Is probably far higher paying than an assistant editor at Marvel, where everyone is grossly underpaid.

D&C called her a "fake geek girl."
She called it harassment. She allegedly doxxed him for revenge afterwards. I say allegedly because her friend did it.

Hey Nick's the only one who dared to show she's as they really are and actually used usagent and in a positive way at that

>idk when gwenpool comes out although I'm the editor
>lucky you I sent it to the printer tho ;°)

oh for fucks sake, fuck off from my video games

>Nick
>communist
WTF nigger? This faggot isn't even a leftist.

Oh so THAT'S why she was always pathetically fishing for attention from video game personalities on twitter.
I thought she was just a fuckin sperg.

/our girl/ will be missed.

Fuck off Sup Forumsermin.

I don't know why people hate Heather Antos so much, maybe she's a crazed SJW in social media but on merit alone all of her books are competently done, as far as an editor is concerned. It's not like she's shoving her SJW politics onto the comics

-Star Wars Thrawn
-DP vs. Old Man Logan
-Gwenpool

>Gwenpool was the first book that had her as the main editor, which is why she was so attached to it
The whole character, especially the hair is based on her RL life hair circa 2015

Spencer's great when he's not shoving politics in shit.

that applies to so many people...

e-""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""""""""

sounds super casual and thats good
she wont be sjwing in the niche market like some japanese games and indies.

Antos did nothing wrong
She actually did her job and her work as an editor shows.
Comicgate idiots targeted the wrong people

Richard C Meyer's fanbase sperged out when they saw her drinking milkshakes with editors
Because lunch breaks aren't a fucking thing

more like 3 people told them they look dumb and they threw a huge twitter tantrum

Those three people told them they were ruining comics even though if you actually look into it, most of them were decent editors who werent responsible for the train wreck ongoings.

there was no mention of looking dumb, rather how fuckable they were or were not.

And blaming the shit quality of books they weren't even editing on them having milkshakes together.

how dare she make a joke, the nerve of that woman.
Fucking burn her at the stake.

but thanks for answering user. I was honestly just expecting a bunch of milkshake memes.

That's just a complete fabrication but if it helps you sleep at night user.

You literally could have put a 5 year old on any of those books and the quality wouldnt have changed from what they did.
They themselves arent the reason marvel went to shit, but hiring a bunch of no merit nobodies with no clue and who have a shouting match with random assholes over twitter every few weeks is a clear symptom of marvel losing their collective marbles for the last several years. And that has nothing to do with them being women or any political views. They have been acting like assholes on twitter since the day they were hired.

I'm not up to speed on Marvel's work culture, but I have a feeling that Marvel's having a hard time retaining a lot of their artists and writers due to some shrew corporate policy in the contracts. DC may make shit comics, but a lot of the writers and artists over there look pretty happy with what they're doing.

>hiring a bunch of no merit nobodies
How do you know?

Because DC doesn't have Ike Perlmutter
Marvel HQ is in a rut because of him

Marvel doesn't pay for shit.

march 9, 2018 its Sup Forums 's victory day

We dont care

When your entire bio is "worked as "journalist" for a minor geek culture website" and "producer of web-series with to this day about 1200 views per video" and you have never done any form of editorial work, especially not in comics, do you have any merit to justify being immediately be hired in an editorial position in one of the biggest comic book companies in the business?
They would have no business being in the positions that they are in at marvel, even if they didnt regularly do anti-pr for their own books on twitter, telling people not to buy them.

SHE'S YOURS NOW Sup Forums, THANKS FOR ALL THE >implying

its a victory for apathy!!!

Well blame Perlmutter
He fired a load of the already present editors to save money

>just a gut feeling, i have no real proof.
FTFY

>infographic

off your meds again?

The graph is right though

>states clearly what the problem is
>LALALALALALALAICAN'T HEAR YOU

heatherantos.tumblr.com/Bio
this is her Bio on her own tumblr.
What here makes this person look like prime editorial material to you? Which of these countless high profile jobs and work experiences would make you think that this person editing comics would help you sell 50k+ book like marvel used to even on their smaller stuff?
the link to the youtube video with 1200 views and the first commenting being "this is bad even for 2013 standards"? Or maybe the link to the generic geek website that noone has ever heard of in their life?

He is an outragefag, on twitter he takes comic panels without context and spergs about them amd his fanbase joins him and they all start making assumptioms about said panel making it clear no one read the comic they are shitting themselves about.

He also comes in midway into a story arc and does the same shit. Like the Gamora comic it bothered him that Gamora killed the Zen Whoberi men "for no reason" while in the previous issues she was happy to have found them and joined up with them but at one point they turned on her and had tried to kill her. Or when he sperged on Deathstroke and Hama's GI Joe mid story arc and said they were bad because he didn't understand anything.

Yet he read all of America.

Only thing he is doing that's good is calling out the SJWs amd making some people read comics, but him sperging about dumb shit makes his credibility go down. Also he's trying to get people to have a pull list and to post images of them proving they have a pull list but I doubt that one will take off.

oh damn, is marvel HR here? glad to know you have such inside information on why a person was or wasn't hired. Cause what i read was
>here's her work history i don't think it's good enough so therefore it's not.

>woman uses outragefags to advance her career by pretending she's a victim
>successfully raises her profile
>gets better paid job
>DnC and his fans think they won

I know it's hard to argue about facts and not feels but please give it a try.

See i knew that was the real reason, Why didn't you just come out and say that at the start.
>i hate her cause of the milkshake drama

user she actually did her job competently and was one of the better editors at marvel, who cares what her work history was prior to her joining.

I've given her bio and stated the fact that none of what she has done previously to working at marvel had anything to do with comics or editing. You have expressed the feeling that you dont care about these facts in either an attempt to whiteknight a person who will never know or care about you or to troll in a very poor fashion.

>even handed
Not his Sam Wilson series

WE DID IT R/COMICSGATE

>i got outted as an outrage fag and now i'm trying to make it look like my feeling of her being under qualified is fact.

He’s a neoliberal. Economically he isn’t very leftist but socially and ethnically he is far left.

Gwenpool was shit and you all pretend to like it because cartoons make your microdicks hard.

it was a fun comic by hastings, I'm sorry it triggered you.

I'm not criticizing her work, but the general approach to business of marvel in the recent years.
All the books she was on are ok, but that doesnt change the fact that marvel has been mostly producing shit in the last few years and hiring a bunch of ~20 year olds with no prior experience in comics as assistant editors who regularly insult fans on twitter is one of the symptoms of bad leadership that has been causing the ship to leak.

She wasn't the main editor, she was still assistant.

If you show me one twitter argument they started (and stating a personal opinion doesn't count as starting an argument) and i'll do a 180 on my position.

>I'm not criticizing her work
>but I did say a toddler could of done her job just as well as she did
ok user

The most SJW thing she did was post a picture of herself and a few female marvel interns getting milkshakes while honoring Flo.

D&C autists are the worst. They are almost as bad as grognards on /tg/

>credited as assistant editor on Gwenpool below Jordan D white until issue 12
>every issue she's credited as editor Jordan D White is credited as Supervising Editor
Did she really DO anything?

It’s not really a victory. She, like all the other SJWs in the industry, continue to fail upwards. She got what she always wanted, and it’s not something she earned.

D&C legit reads more comics than you. He also buys WAY more comics than you. This is a guarantee.

>but you can tell that she really cared about her job and Gwenpool.
Fake news.

answered fanmail.

Let me correct that. I'm not criticizing any comic she has been on. From an outside view she doesn't seem to have done much, which is a lot better than the rest of them. This is further affirmed by

get the fuck out D&C no one wants you here.

Hooray!

>Also he's trying to get people to have a pull list and to post images of them proving they have a pull list
How awful

It amazed how there is still fans.

The old “you are who you aren’t” argument. How casual of you.

Learn English.

>esports
Seriously?

Stay mad dude.

If he read more comics then how did he go after the wrong editor?

LADDERBRO SAYS NO!!!

The only people who ever get triggered by it are people who were called out correctly.

If you weren't D&C how could you so certainly know the amount of comics he buys?