Should Germany be finally dismanteled after they are done destroying Europe again?

Should Germany be finally dismanteled after they are done destroying Europe again?

Other urls found in this thread:

germanophobia.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Germany's greatest achievement was convincing the world that beethoven was german and hitler was austrian

>believing the "Germany is responsible for both World Wars" meme

Germany: a little piece of Arabia and Africa in Europe.

>1871
>we into empire now lets start a war to show how great we are
>reeeeee how can we lose lets start another war

ETERNAL DEUTSCH

Literally the only european country that matters.

>Canadian education

The anglos are the ones to blame for the first a second war.

See Berlin-Baghdad railway

We did win a bunch of wars at that time and gained a lot of territory under Bismarck but that had nothing to do with why WW1 started.

Then you idiot emperor fired Bismarck, the only competent leader in all of German history, and fucked everything up because he couldn't into Bismarck's alliences.

Germany is run by the CIA. It's literally a US colony. The US didn't leave Germany after WW2, they set up a puppet government.

Do you guys even read? Look at the news.

Seriously, is this how blind Sup Forums is? I'd always assumed you actually knew stuff....

That still has nothing to do with why WW1 started.

Yes. Make Europe stable again.

Or, you know, it's exactly why WWI was a WORLD war, but whatever.

Hey germanfag, gutentag, can I ask you a serious question?

How pro-American are you personally?

I've visited Deutchland twice in the 90's, loved it, spent 5 years learning Deutch, but wasn't aware of the politics at the time.

Can you enlighten me? Bitte?

*Deutsch

My apologies. I knew it didn't look right.

The people running it are also on here shilling against it. The plan was always to use us as a frontshop and eventually sacrifice us by starting WW3 should their grasp on the US ever falter for any reason. It's why you don't see too many Germans on here get angry; we know we are already dead.

Well as a german you either like america or hate it.
Our goverment really likes america and wants to be there good dog. But I think most citizens have a deep dislike for america mostly because of all the fucking wars they have startet in the mideast and we are stuck with the refugee because of them.
They only ones that like america are the ones who are not informed or are getting rich through globalisation and american capitalism.
(But nearly everyone likes hollywood movies and series.)

As opposed to a dozen different wars all going on inside Europe at the same time. That sounds much better.

Personally I just don't like their politicians. Trump's great but before that their politicians were pretty terrible.

I think they used you as a stepping-stone into Europe, definitely. I think they planned world-domination, much like Hitler, and in some ways they succeeded.. the WHO, the EU, the trade deals etc.

Russia eventually saw what was happening and said gtfo. Britain and France are the US's pets.

But..... That's ALLL gonna change. Fuck you EU.

yes hand them back to the dutch

I love Europe. I love you crazy fucking Germans. I just don't like the EU.

I hope we remain friends.

germanophobia.net/

Your word in God's ear. Brexiteers and Trumpsters are a little shine of hope and if all else fails there's still Putin.

WW1 and WW2 were very much a british creation. British idea of maintaining and expanding an empire was built on a simple premise, keep the continent divided and fighting itself. And Still to this day they do it in politics.

WW1 could have been avoided and so could WW2 (which was essentially a continuation of WW1), but the British were fully committed to destroying Germany and to that effect they dragged in the most criminal minded country in the world to both conflicts, the USA.

WIth was trully USA who poisoned europe and Germany. Their contempt for the "old world" drove them to attempt to erase culture, monuments heritage and sense of race wherever they could.

This age of liberalism and SJW'ism was a product of the American dream. Germany as is, is a product of the American campaign to destroy it.

THe atrocities of the allies and in particular the western allies are poorly document and scantly talked about, but in some occasions they rival that of the soviets. The key difference is that soviet logistcs and soviet anger (the ethnic cleansing, the rapes)were the motivation for the abuses rendered at the German foe. The allies had no such problems. The allies did it with a cold calculating malice fueled by the latest of Disney propaganda films, when they were so well treated by the germans once captured.

The quicker we dismantle this version of history that USA is the holy virgin hero that only acts out of a sense of justice the better for all of us.

Yes
we need the return of the autistic HRE borders to keep the eternal teuton in line

fuck most of the videos on the site are not available in germany.
full blown censure
shish

We need to genocide Aryans, DESU. It's in their DNA to fuck everyone over.

We must crush the Kraut

Cool story bro, but Germany invented communism and started both wars

Our politics are pretty terrible, but it is an unspoken rule that we are to never trust them. Maybe it is a cultural thing.

They didn't however some figures behind the Kaiser's back financed it with hopes it would take Russia out of the war.

As for starting wars. They started WW2 at most.

Yes.

They need to be broken up into a bunch of individual states again. When Germans are not united they are busy fighting eachother. When they are united they indulge in the delusion of wanting to rule Europe

Germans funded and helped Lenin and the rats shift over into Russia to pull them out of the war.
Germans tried to fund and stoke a global jihad.

For those who cry about Versailles, look at the peace treaty the Germans offered the Russians - THEIR Russians, the Leninist revolutionary regime Russians. Brest-Livotsk. A treaty for an enemy who did not savage and ravage German land the way the Germans did the French and Belgians.

1/4th of Russian population
1/4th of Russian railway system
1/3rd of food supplies
3/4th of heavy industry
Russia pushed back territorially to pre-Peter the Great borders

The eternal boche is to europe what the turk is to the middle east. A creature that knows only war and suffering

>Dutch Anglo alliance
Kanker-Wanker union when?

This
Anyone with enough historical knowledge knows that Germany did indeed start WW1 but wasn't at fault for WW2

>For those who cry about Versailles, look at the peace treaty the Germans offered the Russians

Or even easier: look at the peace the US and the USSR imposed on Germany after WW2
Country divided in two parts, never ending military occupation still occuring to this day....Versailles was a joke compared to that
And guess which one succeeded the best at preventing further German chimpouts?

Only one of those are responsible for the ruination of Europe.

ANGLO LIES!

Aryans dindu nuffin

Should be nuked desu.

Na buddy, France, Spain, Netherlands, Germoney are the best of the best in Europe.

piss of dumb leaf Luther was based theologically

We need to build a wall, this time around them instead of trough them.

Karl Marx was a jew not a german you uneducated fool.
That tribe of jews has no country and should never have.

How scared can they be of us.
Those fools shouldve erased us, german nationalism will fire up once again these coming years and its gonna be scary from the outside.

All of this post is satire and not to be taken seriously.

Honestly Mutti. Dont send the gestapo.