Has anyone been able to refute this?

Has anyone been able to refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, America is not a white country.

When did I say America was a white country you fucking leaf?

nope because it's correct

white man have nice culture

pls pls pls share with those who ruined their culture

It's not genocide it's suicide

Genocide implies some malevolent outside force

It's white liberals who push diversity don't think for one second that it's anything else

The White Man's Burden is empathy and that manifests in wanting to do whatever you can for the brown hordes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character
The Founding Fathers would beg to differ.

see
You stupid fucking LEAF.

yes it literally is
america was not a "country" before the white man
whichever fauna inhabited it before whites is irrelevant, the reason it is an appealing place to live for shitskins is because whites have built it to be such

>Implying that whites would live in black or asian countries

I chuckle at thee, burger.

Oh god you guys, you really don't want to read these

America is a white christian country, and so was Canada, a country founded on English and French culture, by English and French people, with English and French as their official languages. It is an inherently western European culture, and country, which accepts immigrants just like every other country in the world except North Korea, but that does not make us some kind of non-white country, unless you commit genocide, in which case you unironically are supposed to die.

Canada even banned poor people at one point from entering the country, over 100 years ago. That is our culture.

has the american system failed this much?

USA is not Europe. United states is mutt country whether you like or not. Anyone can be American.

When you say "white countries" in your pic you mean USA. The only reason Europe is getting diversified is because of the rapefugee crisis. Please don't group us with your problems.

I'd sooner live in South Korea, Japan, Singapore or HK than Hungary.

You must be new here, since you live under a rock, people don't want immigration and those who do have been brainwashed by jewish media. Jewish immigration groups are forcing it, see Barbara Spectre.

Its genocide and its intentional, and you saying its suicide is cause for your own execution.

I can refute this.You are a racist. You might not know it, you might not feel like it, and you might not look like one, but you are a racist. Could you please just take a step back, look at what you just said, and maybe read it out loud. Then come back to me and try to tell me you aren't a damn racist. I don't care if you were joking, it wasn't funny. You really think it was funny? Think about all the people you just insulted. Normal human beings, just like you , and you make a wisecrack like that. You make me sick. But you know what? I'm not going to insult you. In fact, I'm done talking to you. I'm just going to leave this here and let you think about it, let it eat you inside. I'm sorry for my language, but this made me very upset. That is all.

You better change your rhetoric there bud because when the white man reclaims what is his, people like you who obscure the problem will be the enemy as much as the problem itself.

>some Jews are involved
>"international Zionist conspiracy! fucking kikes"

>many more whites are involved
>"what!? no look over here at these quotes from a few people!"

I rest my case now back to your bong and koran

>more forcible measures
>allowing 1/3 of Africa to become a citizen without any waiting period and vote immediately

Founder of the EU says it was to make a negroid EU race.

We won the election, and your subjective marxist truth denial bullshit is meaningless, enjoy the gallows.

What are you gonna do show up at my house with your government sanctioned hockey stick?

I'll have 30 rounds of 5.56 ready to turn you into Swiss cheese you piteous little weakling

Yes.

White genocide isnt funny, there is only one result in you posting here and its you being more likely to meet a violent end, along with everyone like you.

Scumbags like you put Trump in office, and Scumbags like you will be given enough rope to hang themselves with. Keep pushing, Chaim.

Just have more kids.

Jesus, white people.

You made this 'problem'.

Also you don't get to import blacks and annex hispanics and then retroactively say that this is a (((white))) country.

>We won the election
You didn't win shit you fat neckbeard you have a fucking pothead faggot-loving globalist stooge as your leader

Remember the JIDF still posts here, we all know its the jews pushing white genocide and cultural marxism at this point. If you dont believe it, go ahead and make a thread about it and get BTFO.

The white man won you dumbshit, Trudeau and Canada are irrelevant. You lost.

Trump trumps cucks.

>Why does Sup Forums always blame the jews

All hes done is switched tactics from that 4 year old OP post style.

How long has it been since you saw one of those threads? Exactly, they found out it doesnt work.

White countries tried to colonize the entre world. Then they democratically decided that their countries would be multicultural and multethnic. You can't turn time back unless illegally kicking out people just because you don't like their skin color. Countries like Algeria have the right to be nationalist because they have always been nationalist.

>Posting Facebook pasta on Sup Forums

I voted for Trump you cretinous little worm

Trump (and myself) are friends of Israel and the worldwide Jewish diaspora

You're probably some CNN shill trying to make Trump look bad by tying him to loons such as yourself

Fuck off

he was just a mixed-race insecure identityless pleb trying to justify his own existence.
into the trash it goes.

(((((((((((((((((((malevolent outside force))))))))))))))))))

fixed the image for you

see if you can notice the difference

>what is decades if not centuries of social engeneering

>replying to yourself

Oh you're a fucking schizophrenic nutcase lmao

>Then they democratically decided that their countries would be multicultural and multethnic.

When was the vote for that one?

People who trolled as leftists will be hanged all the same, I have no doubt. You create leftists by giving personal validation to their delusional opinions.

I thought white people were supposed to be the smart master race or some shit.

Get your shit together.

White genocide criers are the MGTOW of conservatism.

JIDF wannabes outing themselves

>White countries tried to colonize the entre world.
Not all of them, only the great empires and Belgium. Punishing Sweden for the colonial conquests of Britain is about as fair and logical as punishing the Vietnamese for the conquests of the Mongols.
>Then they democratically decided that their countries would be multicultural and multethnic.
Hardly. There has never been a open, honest and plain vote on this - the people who are eligible to vote have the choice of voting for parties and representatives for the local and federal government, but they have no say in what they do, nor does the government have an obligation to respect referendums in my home country of Sweden for example. This demographic shift is not a result of the will of the people.
>You can't turn time back unless illegally kicking out people just because you don't like their skin color.
Between the choices of killing them outright and castrating them, it's perfectly reasonable and humane to evict the undesirables from the nation.

JIDF is in this thread, white genocide is undeniable, 40% of German children are immigrant non white, the white birth rate is suppressed at below 2.0 due to intentional societal pressures, and the immigrants are subsidized to have 6 kids each.

Its genocide, and you can get hanged for it. Keep ridiculing people for being outraged about their race being wiped out, because there is no higher form of rage than that created by knowing what is going on, and being taunted about it day in, day out.

You people make Breiviks, and you all deserve to be a part of the resultant chaos personally, for that.

When you see lines of marching men in the streets, you can reflect at that point and thank yourself for causing it.

nowhere is america mentioned faggot leaf

Point out the word "America"

Not to my knowledge, no.

Multiculturalism is the act of sacrificing your one and only country so that others can have two.

They come from countries where people are openly racist, not only between their own ethnic groups, but also towards the French.

We now have whites accusing other whites of being racist being they refuse to have racist immigrants invade their country.

The world is so cucked right now.

As an hispanic and canadian shut the fuck up leaf stop being a fag as usual.

Allowing that many people from other continents to migrate is no different from unoficially declaring you are multiethnical and multicultural. Liberals worked hard over the past century to create a heterogeneous society. You can't dismantle it. It's too late. People from other continents are integrated and you have no right to tell them to leave because they belong here. They have the same rights as white people. The law doesn't establish any racial hierarchy.

I don't know about Sweden but for now, it must take migrants in in order to help them because Sweden belongs to the UE and the UE has decided to help African countries.

But it isn't.

t. Annexed Tejano lineage

Yep.

There's a law for you

a law for me

and a law for Hillary

What about Floridans btw? They were an old colony and a relatively unmixed one afaik

>No to racism

We took a vote, your subjective bullshit is worthless now.

France is a French country and its people are protected under UN international law 4 ways, nationality (the people in your country) ethnicity (their race, which does exist and is recognized, white French people are a race) their culture, which is also being wiped out.. and their religion, which is Christian.

All 4 of these are protected, and death is the punishment for those who would attack them.

You said it was democratically decided. I asked you when the vote on that was. Your post doesn't answer my question.

>People from other continents are integrated and you have no right to tell them to leave because they belong here.
I don't mind them staying here, fields need fertilizer. The option of them leaving is reaching out to them in a peaceful fashion. Because the way things going it's either us or them, and I sure as fuck won't pick them.

When Octoberfest is cancelled due to a bunch of immigrant voters being brought in to counter the will of real Germans, its a genocide crime against a culture, and execution is the punishment, or extended prison sentences.

When thousands of girls are raped in every british city by arab rape gangs, and the police cover it up, its a recognized for of genocide.. and the police are just as guilty as the rapists themselves, according to the law...just as a prison guard in a camp would be, for allowing it and being complicit.

america isn't a white country, europe is white clay.

Affirming the antecedent fallacy.

If P then Q
Q
Then P

Of course this is wrong.

It assumed that the antecedent, Asian countries for Asian people and Black countries for black people are accurate depictions of reality when it is not.

Asian countries do not bar foreigners on the basis of race or ethnicity. For example, it is not an uncommon sight to see Americans and other westerners in countries like China, Japan, south Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand etc. I would say most Asian countries have relatively open immigration for business and travel. In fact LKY, the father of Singapore, made multiculturalism a part of Singapore 's constitution and encourages interracial marriages and sees it as a sign of the country's ability to adapt. When it comes to citizenship, some countries have more restrictive policies like Japan. However nothing is barring a black man or white man from becoming a citizen of Japan. The technicalities of Japanese citizens ship revolve around birth and birth of parents, not race. Also Japan is only one country in Asia.
See Aska Cambridge.

Similar arguments can be made for African countries. Plenty of white people living in south Africa for example.

This picture is patently false as it assumes Asian and black countries are barring people from coming to their countries on the basis of skin color, race, ethnicity or whatever.

>looking at laws and not the actual social reality

Asian societies are closed as fuck bro, you can move to Japan but you'll never, EVER be Japanese. Ditto for China, Korea etc. Heck, even hafu children born there get called "foreigners" and are addressed in English for their entire lives. Asian countries can tolerate people of other races as "guests", but they'll never even consider assimilating them.

On the other hand, we're supposed to accept Mamadou as "French" or Spanish" as soon as he gets citizenship.

>Countries like Algeria have the right to be nationalist because they have always been nationalist.

Algeria as a country was literally invented by France
Before France arrived, there was just one city owned by the Ottomans and the desert around it

hahahahahahah are you for real? White genocide? My fucking god you're worse than tumblrinas.
>PATRIARCHY IS OPPRESSING ME
>LIBERALS ARE KILLING WHITES

Asian countries and African countries are shitty.

It's more like white eugenics.

Basically you socially engineer white people with stuff like feminism so they have less interest in marrying and having children, then you flood the country with third world religious immigrants who proceed to fuck like rabbits. Eventually, the original white people are breeding less and due to the increased numbers of non white people, they interbreed more with non whites. Over time, if this rate continues, white people in general are as rare as redheads.

And then what? Why would jews want lazy sandniggers? It's not like they can be properly milked by banks, since they'll be sitting on welfare anyway.

>thezog

hahahahahaha

>"WHITES ARE ALL RACIST!!!"
>"... but I would like some proof"
>"WHITES ARE ALWAYS RACIST. IF YOU DON'T AGREE, THEN YOU NEED TO BECOME MORE FAMILIAR WITH WHITES"
>"HAHAHAHA.... BY SIMPLY CLAIMING IT. NO PROOFS NEEDED."

An eye for an eye.

Hahahahaha my fucking god are you for real? Who is making this happen? Reptilians? Aliens? Hillary Clinton? Jews?
Yeah you're right dude, there is a conspiracy to destroy poor white people.
You guys are just ridiculous and crazy. Grow up and start using your head

I'm just explaining the theory, edgelord.

Also, the answer is Jews.

I guess they figure they'll be good goy.

Shut the fuck up Paco. We don't need your retarded theories on this board.

White race must have a pretty good race war to shake off humanitarian yoke. We have been staying too long on the top of the hill, we got used to be kings, we could dare ourselves to be merciful. But time is changing and new young races come into force while we are turning senile. Come down off the hill and sharpen your swords, white guys, it must be a glorious battle again.

1 jew with billions of shekkels can change more than billions of "middle class" white people.

>inb4 there are white billionairs

if they would propagade the agenda of the jew we would call them out.